Ellin's Grove: Dragons & Demons [Game Thread]

Rayelek

It wasn't any ordinary kill, it could get through anything. I assume a counter to the 'hard to kill' roles.

I eventually put my faith in the value of the resurrection bringing back a vig as being more important than a one-off super kill though. Sadly apparently Bak is a happy go lucky barbarian orc now.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hellshock Well, I don't know how useful I am. I'm a Voyeur, a weaker variant of a Watcher. I see powers, not people. So I dunno what I can do, man.

The drunk in the write-ups right?

He be me, yes.

I can see the voyeur possibly playing out something like this...

drunken knight who has lost his honor. You can sense what is going on around you but you're too involved with your drink. Possibly a mini-game to snap you back to reality that hasn't been triggered.

Ah, if only. If that's true nobody told me. I'm just the town drunk. Always so intoxicated I can't identify people when I watch them. Also, my rep as a drunk is so bad my vote doesn't get counted. So...yeah.

So you could've watched bak kill rev but got a result back on leion's actions instead?

As a matter of fact I did watch bak kill Rev. There was also a tracker and a recruiter there to see Rev. And I saw whoever killed Destiny. Didn't give me the ol' "Your target" dodge, used their names. Night between was bak, by the way. Nobody.

I'm assuming you mean n1 he took no action.

n2 he killed rev, n3 he killed leion, n4 he killed TSS.

You're confusing Tracker and Watcher. Tracker goes with the target to see what they do. Watcher sees who comes to visit their target. The latter is what I do, although with only powers and not player names.

Night 1 I did not know the game had started, Night 2 was Rev, Night 3 was bak, and Night 4 was Destiny.

Gotcha. You saw rev get killed by bak, then saw bak kill leion, then saw Destiny die.

But you didn't targets or who targeted them just their powers.

Never mind on the bak... no one targeted him. Got it fully now.

I think that's all the initial EP/H stuff.

That's what I mean. Knowing what we know now about hellshock, does it seem like he was sort of leading with his questions? Or is it just me...?

Thog thing hellshock just try understand what happen. Especially since EP see recruiter while Thog kill rev. Since hellshock Ralkdos High Priest, Thog think he probably the recruiter there and want make sure EP not able to say that he was there trying to recruit rev..

Thog thing hellshock just try understand what happen. Especially since EP see recruiter while Thog kill rev. Since hellshock Ralkdos High Priest, Thog think he probably the recruiter there and want make sure EP not able to say that he was there trying to recruit rev..

So you think EP's on the up-and-up, Thog? Let's go for Emark today, then?

I dont want to keep you guys waiting, short version is no lynch, EP's vote doesn't count. Write up is kicking around in my head, but real world is going haywire right now. I'll edit one into this post later.

It is now night phase. The phase will end on Sunday July 7, at 11am EST, 4pm GMT.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I dont want to keep you guys waiting, short version is no lynch, EP's vote doesn't count. Write up is kicking around in my head, but real world is going haywire right now. I'll edit one into this post later.<p> </p><p> <strong>It is now night phase. The phase will end on Sunday July 7, at 11am EST, 4pm GMT.</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ugh, Thog hope we not at lynch or lose.</p>