Thinking about switching from Xbox to PC

eze49ers

How can it feel like an Xbox? Well, there's an obligated "xbox" app you get, so there's that. :p

Almost every xbox game is on PC too so... to be honest I only use my xbox to play UFC and some old games like Perfect Dark.

You should get rid of the notion that it's complicated. You get Steam, or GOG, and you play the game. If you get a half-decent PC now, you'll be fine unless you crave super-gfx.

What Im saying is that I dont even know where to start. What type of PC would I need. Controllers that are similar to xbox, ect..

Check out YouTube. There are people who will walk you through what you need and how to build a PC.

Jayztwocents bitwit and Linus tech tips. Those are my go tops.

Building can be expensive, BUT you get a longer life out of a PC. I’m not a PC fan girl. I’d rather console, but play a lot of PC games.

As fir controllers. Most games will recognize either Xbox or ps4 controllers. I use an old 360 controller on mine.

What Im saying is that I dont even know where to start. What type of PC would I need. Controllers that are similar to xbox, ect..

If you are using windows as your os you can literally plug in your xbox controller to a USB port and play any game that supports controllers.

• 2 weeks later...

The biggest difference between PC and Console is options, for everything really. From graphics options, to modding options, to sound options, to not having to upgrade everytime the console's are upgraded, etc.

You can buy a laptop these days that have good enough graphics for console games.