Cornellverse 1955?

If my (admittedly brief) research brought me to the right conclusion, the first C-verse company to open was OLLIE in 1955, right? If not, whatever the first year was a company opened, just replace all instances of "1955" with that year in this post :p

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had ever made a mod with the complete history of the C-verse in it?

Starting in 1955 with whoever would've been active back then and just OLLIE on the map (as I believe a game can't begin with no active companies?), and debut dates and company opening dates adhering with canon all the way through to 2016 (and beyond, as there are future-set events in TEW 2016, such as James Diaz's debut and WINNOW opening), would be one Hell of a long-term save experience, and an opportunity to completely reshape the C-verse as we know it!

Has anyone ever done this? Or thought about it and realised it's not possible? Or started and it's a work in progress? Etc

<p>Actually, OLLIE is not the first ever company to open in the C-Verse canon. It is largely ignored or forgotten to my knowledge, but there was indeed a company before it - Giant Pro Wrestling (GPW), in Japan. Its only known mention is on the old C-Verse website accessible <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/cornellverse/index.html" rel="external nofollow">here</a>. It closed in 1933 after some shady business practices, but there is no given open date (although it is somewhere in the early 1900s). Before this, there is mention of other promotions being active from as far back as the 1850s, in Japan, but GPW is the first officially recognized company in the canon.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm currently in the process of making a 1931 mod for the CornellVerse. I have yet to officially announce it or anything, as it is still in very, very early stages of development, but the plan is to have it start in 1931, with 5 companies and around 150-200 wrestlers, then have it go from 1931 all the way to 2025 (the last year with yet-to-debut workers in TEW16).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CreeperGav" data-cite="CreeperGav" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46889" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Actually, OLLIE is not the first ever company to open in the C-Verse canon. It is largely ignored or forgotten to my knowledge, but there was indeed a company before it - Giant Pro Wrestling (GPW), in Japan. Its only known mention is on the old C-Verse website accessible <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/cornellverse/index.html" rel="external nofollow">here</a>. It closed in 1933 after some shady business practices, but there is no given open date (although it is somewhere in the early 1900s). Before this, there is mention of other promotions being active from as far back as the 1850s, in Japan, but GPW is the first officially recognized company in the canon.<p> </p><p> I'm currently in the process of making a 1931 mod for the CornellVerse. I have yet to officially announce it or anything, as it is still in very, very early stages of development, but the plan is to have it start in 1931, with 5 companies and around 150-200 wrestlers, then have it go from 1931 all the way to 2025 (the last year with yet-to-debut workers in TEW16).</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This sounds amazing! Exactly what I'm looking for! Please keep me informed on progress, I'd love to play it! Are you planning to set a scripted controversy for GPW in 1933 so it either closes or comes to the brink, to simulate canon?</p>