CornellVerse 1931: Hype Thread

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Creeper I hope everything is going OK. Any update on this mod, really looking forward to it.

Trevor L.

Hi!

I'd be lying if I said I made any sort of "good" progress on the mod since the last update. I've been focusing on other projects and this one completely slipped my mind for the most part. Small amounts of work have been done, but nothing really groundbreaking, really.

All I can really say for a fact is that I will continue working on it, but no release date of any kind can really be confirmed or pinpointed yet. I would like to get it out by summer, to give people leftover from the initial "oh meh gerd TEW2020 is finally here!" phase something to play until they get a hold of 2020. I can say I will likely release this on 2020, as well, but for now, it's all to be determined.

I guess I should probably say sorry for my inability to finish this in time for 2020's release, since I had initially promised that. Sorry for breaking that promise :o