Starting with generated fighters only.

If This thread should be in the mod section, admin, please put it there.

I would start a new game from 1993 and play with fighters with random attributes suitable to the current era. And my questions are:

How can I start a new game only with generated and random fighters? I mean I would like to see Fezzik's, Morisson's pictures but with random attributes and maybe names from the very begining. As I understand I have to put their pics in extra names folder, but how to do it and how can I put users created pics there and extend roster?

And the last question. How many times will they regenerate? I would like them to regenerate as many times, as I play.

By the way, Russian names are awful, I do not know anybody here in Russia with such names. Maybe I can help with real Russian names or it has been done for some reason?

The game is awesome, and it is my favourite game ever.

If This thread should be in the mod section, admin, please put it there.

I would start a new game from 1993 and play with fighters with random attributes suitable to the current era. And my questions are:

How can I start a new game only with generated and random fighters? I mean I would like to see Fezzik's, Morisson's pictures but with random attributes and maybe names from the very begining. As I understand I have to put their pics in extra names folder, but how to do it and how can I put users created pics there and extend roster?

And the last question. How many times will they regenerate? I would like them to regenerate as many times, as I play.

By the way, Russian names are awful, I do not know anybody here in Russia with such names. Maybe I can help with real Russian names or it has been done for some reason?

The game is awesome, and it is my favourite game ever.

I agree with the Russian names... A lot of them sounds more Polish, Lithuanian, Bulgarian or other eastern european countries.