DOTM: September 2019

RgJKq6D.jpg

Remember vote for the WS_X or Miss Miranda will hurt you … or alternately she wont hurt you ... whichever is least preferable to you

In all seriousness vote for whomever you like. I'm just happy someone liked my ridiculousness enough to nominate me. Thanks for doing the DOTM stuff Togg.

I'm just happy someone liked my ridiculousness enough to nominate me

I wondered who that was so I looked up the nominations thread. Turns out it was actually me. :D

Good luck to all participants and thank you Togg for keeping this up despite life throwing curve balls your way.

Now get that October DOTM Nominations thread up!

I would be opposed to having outside diaries compete on this board's DOTM. Mainly because I has always been an award for this site. Why should people who do not post on here be included?

That being said, I know a couple of people have posted links to their diaries that are on other sites. I would not be opposed to them be in contention because they would qualify as GDS diaries because they post on here (even if it is just links).

I would be opposed to having outside diaries compete on this board's DOTM. Mainly because I has always been an award for this site. Why should people who do not post on here be included?

That being said, I know a couple of people have posted links to their diaries that are on other sites. I would not be opposed to them be in contention because they would qualify as GDS diaries because they post on here (even if it is just links).

Would you be opposed to a Gary Busey diary on here? :D