Favorite creations in the C-Verse

Got inspired when I saw some other people talking about things they added in. Here are some things I added into the game in my save

House of Nostalgia and House of Youth - These two promotions went hand and hand. HoN came first when I got tired of seeing so many vets over 40 not do anything after their contracts expired so I made the promotion to give them something to do. HoY came after MAW fell apart and I really wanted a new promotion for younger guys. If it was possible I would have had them be owned by the same person, but instead I settles for making them allies of each other

Children of wrestling families - I had a few workers have kids together like Joshua Taylor/Tracy Brendon and Cameron Vessey/Jamie Quinne so I thought it would be cool to add their children into the game set to debut at the age of 18. I never came close to getting them to debut, but at one point I was moving at such a good pace I thought I might eventually hit it and that would have been really cool to see. I also thought about making a new gen of DeColts or Stones other than Lucy but never did it.

I also added a developmental territory for TCW as well as a UK dojo and gave USPW a dojo/developmental territory as well.

What cool ideas did you guys have?

<p>I have a host of custom DeColt and Stone children in my data at this point, five or six apiece if I remember rightly. Albeit it's tuned for a game state based off of a playthrough I did in 2010 so they're not necessarily something that'd fit cverse as it's turned out in canon.</p><p> </p><p>

There's Luke and Vincent, Alex DeColt's twin sons, with Vincent being the more typical DeColt and Luke being more of a workhorse. Their story is that they became champs super fast and then split and feuded in an attempt to make both into main event stars, but it fell flat because Luke didn't have 'DeColt charisma', especially so early in his career. Vincent's now in the new-age Elite, Luke's in a tag team again, they're no longer on speaking terms.</p><p> </p><p>

Then we have Steve DeColt Jr, or Junior DeColt, who is a lot like his dad and was having a great first year only to be cost a Canadian title match against Thrill Seeker bu his own returning father.</p><p> </p><p>

I also added two DeColt daughters (one who wasn't trained by the DeColts at all because she's besties with a Stone daughter and they wanted to train together) and a further DeColt son, who has it set up so that he's working under a pseudonym to start out with but when he gets older, has an alter ego that activates such that he goes by his real name now that he feels he's paid his dues.</p><p> </p><p>

Stones have another son for Dan who is an arrogant jackass and hates Johnny Bloodstone's son. Mikey and Kenny Stone, who are Jezza and Duane's kids respectively (Kenny's mom is none other than Kit Hatoyama).</p><p> </p><p>

There are various other kid wrestlers too (either Eisen, Tom Gilmore, Yoshimi Mushashibo, Mito Miwa, Steve Flash just a few to have kids added) but I've made a lot of new workers in general to fill the game world out some more; I used to edit most every new gen I saw to give them a personality, as this was in the 2010 days where they didn't even get a bio really. I have some real favourites amongst those and my 0/0/0/0, now National promotion is quite stocked with gens. I'm glad I took the time to make those edits, or the gameworld wouldn't feel real by now.</p><p> </p><p>

The most recent big change I made was to create a bunch of women's wrestlers for Australia such that they can support a couple of small ladies' promotions. It's based around opening with the bankroll of a SWF valet from the 80sw who happens to be Australian. It was a fair bit of effort to pull together but very satisfying to see them running in the live data.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47148" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My primary one is bi-monthly indie shows (as tribute shows) I've created and import into most games. It's especially helpful to new talent getting some work as well as the top indie workers in canon somehow only working for 1 promotion at a time, getting one match per month.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That is fantastic! Shamelessly stealing. </p><p> </p><p> I always beef up the Indy scene with multiple low level Indy companies so there are more places to work and then add in low pop veterans so that young guys have more people to work with and gain experience</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47148" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My primary one is bi-monthly indie shows (as tribute shows) I've created and import into most games. It's especially helpful to new talent getting some work as well as the top indie workers in canon somehow only working for 1 promotion at a time, getting one match per month.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh wow, that's a great idea! Like Bison, definitely stealing that.</p>

I always create indy companies for every region of the USA and usually Canada. I've always felt that there were not enough places for guys to work, especially in NA.

I am stealing that idea.

And all I ever do is make all of the promotions set to be active in the future, I make them active at the start of the game, as well as reactive some of the companies from the past.

Also creating a promotion for the WWA guys. And making that entire thing into a NWA sort of deal.

SWF and TCW women's division

I usually play a game as SWF and another as TCW. I always wish they had a women's division so what I do is AAA goes to one and QAW goes to the other. As if neither company had existed. I create a women's promotion to take the place of both but I have to have AAA and QAW for the title legacy and history. I move the women's wrestlers over to which ever promotion, change their contract history and modify the bios so where it use to say AAA or QAW it says either SWF or TCW.

I think Sam Strong should have a son so I add the character of "Mike Strong".

I also imagine a world with another legend comparable to Sam Strong. I add this new legend in the game and modify title histories to include him. I kick out the wrestlers I don't like as much. In my favorite version the new legend is a 3rd generation wrestler but now has a son (son being 4th generation) the same age as Mike Strong so it becomes perfect for them to form a stable which dominates and eventually leads to a feud. The stable "Sons of Legends" has others in it like Cameron Vessey, Brett Starr and Jay Chord.

I created a dev company for each of the big 3, as well as for NOTBPW and RAW, just to start out.

I always set WINNOW to debut very early on to balance out 5SSW being a monopoly.

I then added UKCW to counter 21CW, they are pretty much the AEW of my world, with Dunton Hall backing the company and Edward Cornell, J-B Cash, Buff Martinez, Leigh Burton and several more deserting from 21CW.

These are changes I think must be added in 2020, the game is far too unbalanced as it is so these are pretty much default changes for me