Who Makes These Pictures? (Small Request)

Hey, I have some modern WWE pictures that I got from these boards. I've searched, but I can't find who made them. The file names are all lower case, and no spaces, and some have some letter/numbers after them (eg - chavoguerrero13t.jpg, that was just a random number/letter, don't know what it is exactly.) I'm not at home so I can't upload any of the images to make things easier. So yeah, can anyone help me out here? I have a few of his pictures, and I'd like to add all the ones he's done, as I think they're the best. Thanks for any help.

Can you describe which workers you have pictures for? Maybe the scale of the pictures (close-up, head and shoulders, upper body, etc.), and/or what they're wearing, or something? Because, yeah, that's a really broad question. As an aside, I don't think they're mine either. Mine are named that same way (I name them with spaces, but they're automatically taken out when uploaded), except I don't use all lower case. So if nothing else, that's two guys you can probably cross off.

Okay, I don't know who made those. But I can help you narrow it down a little bit. They aren't mine, and they aren't joose's. It's also pretty safe to say njgio didn't make them, since he's as adamant as I am about borders and these pics don't have them. I would rule out Michael Wayne and probably EdJames since the scale is different. They don't look like b0shey's work. And I'd say they aren't made by Destroyed based on the way they're named (he uses caps, from what I've seen). So after looking through a few threads, it seems to me that Grevience has the best chance of being our mystery man.

Archived