The WOW Project

I notice Women of Wrestling appears in a few mods, but no one has any of the talent, contracts, TV, champions, etc in place. I am going to add them in by hand. Maybe release it as a update to Real World Data, I might also add Utah's Ultra Championship Wrestling Zero into the game.

<p>WotI has every current WOW worker and almost everyone from the past in it (including titles and shows etc).</p><p>

If you don´t want to go through the hustle of adding everyone, i could make a RWC import package ready, just need to change debut and birth dates and some minor tweaks. Also i have 200 WOW png´s sitting on my hard drive. Could be jused for potential picture packs.</p>

WotI has every current WOW worker and almost everyone from the past in it (including titles and shows etc).

If you don´t want to go through the hustle of adding everyone, i could make a RWC import package ready, just need to change debut and birth dates and some minor tweaks. Also i have 200 WOW png´s sitting on my hard drive. Could be jused for potential picture packs.

Can you share these? I'd be interested in importing them into my own personal save game. Didnt even know WOW ever had that many workers

Women Of Wrestling Add On

DLi3Mv4.jpg

--->DOWNLOAD<---

Package Includes:

• Database with 82 WOW workers from past and present (gimmicks, movesets etc included)
  • Over 250 premade Pics
  • 190 HQ and 210 Tew Filesize png´s

So here it is. Not perfect, but should give any player and mod maker a good importing base. Will adjust it even more for the TEW2020 release. Still missing 3 workers from the 2013+ era and a couple from the 2000/2001 era. Should import smoothly into RWC. The only thing that may need some adjustment are the pics. Make sure to import alters etc as they have some wow specific bios, movesets and pics.

DLi3Mv4.jpg

--->DOWNLOAD<---

Package Includes:

• Database with 82 WOW workers from past and present (gimmicks, movesets etc included)
  • Over 250 premade Pics
  • 190 HQ and 210 Tew Filesize png´s

So here it is. Not perfect, but should give any player and mod maker a good importing base. Will adjust it even more for the TEW2020 release. Still missing 3 workers from the 2013+ era and a couple from the 2000/2001 era. Should import smoothly into RWC. The only thing that may need some adjustment are the pics. Make sure to import alters etc as they have some wow specific bios, movesets and pics.

Not all heroes wear capes, I just found it weird to be missing since it had a active TV deal and had a lot of current talent as Champions.