Is the AI designed to make me absolutely furious

No matter what game or run I am doing, as soon as I get any form of momentum going. Something gets in the way. It is actually pissing me off. I was originally doing a SIGMA run and was doing fairly well keeping guys under contract, until TOP shows up in Russia and I am spending more time resigning guys every single day instead of booking. That instantly killed my momentum.

Most recently I was doing a WEFF run recently and I was on the precipice of reaching High Level Regional so I could sign exclusive contracts until ALPHA-1 conveniently happens to make a women's division and now I am spending most of my time in contract disputes with my entire Flyweight division. It once again killed any momentum I ever had.

Seriously no matter what, the AI does something in my game that utterly ruins the love and momentum I have going for the game. I don't know how many times I have not made it past 2004 playing as a smaller company without something like this occurring.

Is there anyway for me in game to just delete the ALPHA-1 Female Flyweight division.

Moved to the correct forum.

I've also removed all your swearing. Please don't do that, this is a family friendly board - getting round it by using asterisks is not appropriate.

In answer to your question, no, you cannot stop the AI from creating divisions that happen to be in competition with your own. You can delete it only by adding in a new player to take over the company, removing the division, and then leaving the game again.

If it bothers you so much, just play a high regional company? Or give yourself 100 million so you can keep your stars signed with standard deals, but youd have to give them insane amounts.

This is the way it works irl. You can't fzult a game for being realistic, right?

In answer to your question, no, you cannot stop the AI from creating divisions that happen to be in competition with your own. You can delete it only by adding in a new player to take over the company, removing the division, and then leaving the game again.

This. Also, you can stop companies from opening at inconvenient times by editing every company that’s not open yet to open in the far distant future instead of randomly before you start. If you decide it would be best for the game world for one of those companies to open sooner, you can change that with the in game editor.

Yes, it's frustrating when GAMMA or Alpha-1 steals your workers... But, dude, that's realistic. I started with my own company and made it to 2009. Started as low-level regional, ended as high level national. However, I had a major roster turnover, do to GAMMA and Alpha-1 handpicking my popular guys. I didn't create championships until I could sign exclusive contracts, otherwise I'd lose my champions all the time.

Yes it can be frustrating, but that's the point of the game. It mirrors reality where UFC handpicks the talent they want.