What to do now that I'm back

What to do now that I'm back  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What to do now that I'm back

• Continue my MLW dynasty since it seems to be the only one.
    • Start over with a new dynasty (ideas welcome)
    • Wait for TEW 2020 to come out, wait for a good real world mod, and start a dynasty on TEW20203

Wasn't really sure what forum to put this in. Been away for a while and getting ready to slowly jump back into things. Looking at 3 options:

Continue my MLW dynasty, start fresh with something new, wait until TEW 2020 and some mods come out and start a dynasty there.

I see pros and cons to all 3, what do you guys think? I'll leave the voting open for a few days, until Thursday, then make a decision based off results. Thanks.

Welcome back! I can see the desire to jump in, and wait. With 2020 being released at the end of next month, I'd say wait. The feature list is so rich, I think it'd be worth waiting for. Maybe fire up a 2016 save without a dynasty post to get back into the groove?

<p>You could always do what I am doing and do a current day CZW but try bring back wrestlers who wrestled for them like Adam Cole, Jon Moxley, Brodie Lee, Cesaro, Chris Hero etc.</p><p>

I am doing a save with them now but not doing a diary. It would be good to see if someone does a diary with them.</p>

Ok, hear me out.......................................CM Punk as the head booker of WWE.

The behind the scenes story that could be crafted alone would be fun to read. Has Vince officially lost his mind? How do other employees react to Punk in power? Can Punk handle the pressures and bad blood? What fresh, new ideas can Punk come up with? Will ratings cease free-falling?

Ok, hear me out.......................................CM Punk as the head booker of WWE.

The behind the scenes story that could be crafted alone would be fun to read. Has Vince officially lost his mind? How do other employees react to Punk in power? Can Punk handle the pressures and bad blood? What fresh, new ideas can Punk come up with? Will ratings cease free-falling?

Weirdly I thought of doing that when I was contemplating doing a diary - I went with Stephanie but considered a hostile corporate takeover installing Punk into power. At some stage someone needs to do that. I'd probably just do MLW for a bit of fun until 2020 comes out. Starting a new one takes effort and once you get the new toy you'll probably just want to play using that instead.

Weirdly I thought of doing that when I was contemplating doing a diary - I went with Stephanie but considered a hostile corporate takeover installing Punk into power. At some stage someone needs to do that. I'd probably just do MLW for a bit of fun until 2020 comes out. Starting a new one takes effort and once you get the new toy you'll probably just want to play using that instead.

I agree, having fun is the most important part!