Tetusya Naito, EVIL + SANADA vs Juice Robinson, Hanson + Raymond Rowe

Kenny Omega vs “Switchblade” Jay White

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship Match

Hiromu Takahashi + BUSHI vs SHO + YOH

IWGP Intercontinental Championship Match

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Cody

NJPW New Begginings in Osaka 2018

Hiroyoshi Tenzan + Satoshi Kojima vs Tomohiro Ishii + Beretta

The Record 6- Time IWGP Tag Team Champions face off against 2/3 of the NEVER Openweight Six-man tag team champions in a brawl-based match with 3 aging wrestlers and Berretta as the youngster in the match. Despite there advanced age the older fighters managed to not only hold there own but surpass Beretta leaving him as the notable weak link in the matchup. This was a match that I personally worked on constructing as I felt that we needed to start the PPV off with a bang and these four absolutely did that. In the end TonKoji won when Kojima hit the Cozy Cozy cutter on Beretta

Winners- Tenzan + Kojima (Kojima pins Beretta)

Finish- Cozy Cozy Cutter

Rating- 75

Tetusya Naito, EVIL + SANADA vs Juice Robinson, Hanson + Raymond Rowe

Last Year’s G1 Winner hasn’t done much since losing at Wrestlekingdom but his is out there tonight to prove why he is still a main event talent and he shone in this match looking absolutely amazing compared to the other workers in the match, although both of his tag team partners seemed a little bit off their game out there. The match went for a good 18 minutes before Naito countered the Thor’s Hammer Attempt from War Machine into a variation of the destino for the win.

Winners- Los Ingobernables de Japón (Naito pins Hanson)

Finish- Destino Variation

Rating- 76

Kenny Omega vs “Switchblade” Jay White

In a match with a lot at stake in it, Kenny Omega takes on the person he wanted to recruit as his protégé Jay White. Jay White was in BULLET CLUB for less than a month before turning and costing Kenny Omega his United States Championship, but in that short period of time he managed to earn himself an IWGP Heavyweight Championship match with a pin fall victory over Kazuchika Okada at New Year’s Dash, and opportunity he will be exacting at New Beginning in Tokyo our next show. So because I knew that Jay White was going to be facing Okada in 2 weeks’ time I was put in a very awkward situation. I have fully planned up until Dominion 6.9 and I know what I need to do to get the stories in the right place and to do that I need to have Jay White shock the world and beat Kenny Omega with a low blow before a vicious Missile Kick to win this match

Winner- “Switchblade” Jay White

Finish- Missile Kick

Rating- 79

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship Match

Hiromu Takahashi + BUSHI vs SHO + YOH

In Hiromu Takahashi’s second attempt at the Junior Tag Titles after his partner got injured in Mexico, he recruits his Stablemate BUSHI who also had a successful time on the Mexico tour using his old BUSHIROAD gimmick. They face the current Tag Team Champions Roppongi 3k with the Winners going on to face the BULLET CLUB’s Hangman Page and Yujiro Takahashi at SAKURA GENISIS. Having Takahashi in this division has creating a good bit of stability since the injury to Nick Jackson and knowing who is next in line helps with that as well. In the end it was the experience Tag Team of Roppongi 3k who picked up the win with the 3K,

Winners- Roppongi 3k (SHO pins BUSHI)

Finish- 3K

Rating- 71

IWGP Intercontinental Championship Match

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Cody

Hiroshi Tanahashi was accompanied to ringside by Kota Ibushi and Cody was accompanied by Hangman Page and Chase Owens of BULLET CLUB. Cody never actually earnt this shot at the intercontinental championship, but he attacked Tanahashi at New Years Dash so that he had a clean path to attack Ibushi who he is currently feuding with Ibushi which is why he was at ringside. And it was Cody’s obsession with attacking Ibushi that cost him the intercontinental championship as he was up on the top rope to hit Tanahashi with his moonsault but decided to jump to the outside to attack Ibushi allowing Tanahashi to recover. Tanahashi then hit a massive drop kick and using his rare finsher of the Bridging Dragon.

Winner- Hiroshi Tanahashi

Finish- Bridging Dragon

Rating- 77

Tanahashi was cutting the traditional post show promo when he was interrupted by the person he beat for the Intercontinental Championship Tetsuya Naito who challenged him for a match at Sakura Genesis for the belt

Rating- 92

Overall Rating- 76

NJPW New Beginnings In Tokyo-

Young Lions 10 Man Battle Royal- (Winner gets NEVER Openweight Title shot)

ACH, Henare, Hirai Kawato, Katsuya Kitamura, Leo Tonga, Ren Narita, Syota Umino, Teruaki Kanemitsu, Tetsuhiro Yagi + Tomoyuki Oka

Los Ingobernables de Japón (Tetsuya Naito, EVIL, SANADA + BUSHI) vs Taguchi Japan (Ryusuke Taguchi, Juice Robinson, David Finlay Jr + Michael Elgin)

CHAOS (Beretta, Gedo + Jado) vs SUZUKI-GUN (Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Taichi + El Desperado)

Tetsuya Endo vs TIGER MASK IV

Konosuke Takashita vs Takashi Iizuka

KUSHIDA + Rey Mysterio Jr vs CHAOS (Will Ospreay + Rocky Romero)

BULLET CLUB (Cody + Hangman Page) vs Taguchi Japan (Hiroshi Tanahashi + Kota Ibushi)

IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Kazuchika Okada © vs “Switchblade” Jay White

NJPW New Beginnings In Tokyo-

Young Lions 10 Man Battle Royal- (Winner gets NEVER Openweight Title shot)

ACH, Henare, Hirai Kawato, Katsuya Kitamura, Leo Tonga, Ren Narita, Syota Umino, Teruaki Kanemitsu, Tetsuhiro Yagi + Tomoyuki Oka

A chance for some of the young lions on the roster to get a chance to fight for Minoru Suzuki’s NEVER Openweight Championship at SAKURA Genisis. The final four people were ACH, Katsuya Kitamura, Leo Tonga and Ren Narita. With Ren Narita impressing me the most in this match scoring 4 of the 9 Eliminations. In the end though he was the 7th to get eliminated when Tonga threw him out, ACH went out next eliminated by Kitamura before Kitamura threw Leo Tonga over the top rope to earn the prize(???) of getting to face Minoru Suzuki at Sakura Genesis.

Winner- Katsuya Kitamura

Finish- Top Rope Elimination

Rating- 56

Los Ingobernables de Japón (Tetsuya Naito, EVIL, SANADA + BUSHI) vs Taguchi Japan (Ryusuke Taguchi, Juice Robinson, David Finlay Jr + Michael Elgin)

Building to Naito vs Tanahashi, Naito brings his stablemates to face Tanahashi’s stable mates in Taguchi Japan. Naito looked phenomenal in this match compared to everyone else, it’s clear why he is the main eventer in this match as the crowd reaction to him dwarfed everyone else. It was Naito who won the match pinning Finlay Jr with a destino

Winners- Los Ingobernable de Japón (Naito pins Finlay Jr0

Finish- Destino

Rating- 76

CHAOS (Beretta, Gedo + Jado) vs SUZUKI-GUN (Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Taichi + El Desperado)

In a bout between CHAOS’s B-Team Juniors vs SUZUKI-GUNS Juniors it really shows just how stacked CHAOS is, maybe too heavily as talented talent such as Beretta and Rocky Romero barely get a look in in either division. In the end SUZUKI-GUN won after Yoshinobu Kanemaru pinned Jado

Winners- SUZUKI-GUN (Kanemaru pinned Jado)

Finish- Touchout

Rating- 62

Tetsuya Endo vs TIGER MASK IV

In the first of our two debut Matches I introduce you to Tetsuya Endo, a former King of DDT tournament winner and a former KO-D Tag Team Champion with our next Debutant Konosuke Takashita, he also was a member of the Japanese Match of the year in 2014 when he teamed with Takashita to take on the Golden Lovers of Kota Ibushi and Kenny Omega. The youngster is fighting the legend and is basically squashing him in a way to show off his entire moveset for the New Japan Fans. He won with the Sky Twisted Press which is a corkscrew 450 splash

Winner- Tetsuya Endo

Finish- Sky Twisted Press

Rating- 65

Konosuke Takashita vs Takashi Iizuka

Next up the man dubbed the future of Japanese Wrestling Konosuke Takashita, the former winner of Tokyo Sports Rookie of year award and match of the year in the aforementioned tag team match. Takashita is also a former two-time KO-D Open weight Champion including holding the record for the most successful defences. Once again, this match was designed to show off Takashita and he won with the Surprise Rose- A wrist clutch Fisherman Brain Buster

Winner- Konosuke Takashita

Finish- Surprise Rose

Rating- 68

KUSHIDA + Rey Mysterio Jr vs CHAOS (Will Ospreay + Rocky Romero)

Following on from the two debuts we find a Junior Heavyweight matchup pitting the current champion KUSHIDA and the Legendary Rey Mysterio Jr against the CHAOS pairing of Will Ospreay and Rocky Romero. KUSHIDA looked like a million bucks in this match and looks like he could easily fit into the top of the heavyweight division if he could make the weight. The weakest in the match was sadly the legend as he seemed just a bit slower than usually and slightly off his game. He is starting to physically decline and I’m sure he is going to want another match in WWE before his retirement, so I don’t know how long he is going to be around for here. But he did pick up the win here pinning Rocky Romero with the 619 and Dragonrana.

Winners- KUSHIDA + Mysterio Jr (Mysterio pinned Romero)

Finish- 619 into Dragonrana

Rating- 78

After the match Mysterio and KUSHIDA grabbed microphones and Mysterio challenged KUSHIDA to an IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship match at Sakura Genisis which KUSHIDA accepted and they shook hands in the middle of the ring to make it official.

BULLET CLUB (Cody + Hangman Page) vs Taguchi Japan (Hiroshi Tanahashi + Kota Ibushi)

In a tag team match basically set up from the interactions during the title match last time Cody and his second Hangman Page take on the two people Cody has been feuding with since the start of the year Tanahashi and Ibushi. As two main eventers vs one it was pretty obvious what the result was going to be but I deliberately designed this match to make Page look decent in it, he was still the weakest link but with Tanahashi, Ibushi and Cody in the ring most people would be a weak link. In the end it was Page who took the pin after Ibushi hit his sit out last ride.

Winners- Taguchi Japan (Ibushi pinned Page)

Finish- Sit out last ride

Rating- 81

Almost instantly after the bell rang Cody jumped Ibushi and was joined by Chase Owens and Marty Scurll and the 4 Bullet Club Members beat the living hell out of Ibushi before Kenny Omega ran out from the back with a steel chair whacked Cody on the back and chased off the other three with the chair before standing side by side with his former best friend

Rating- 100

IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Kazuchika Okada © vs “Switchblade” Jay White

Finally, the main event see’s IWGP Champion Kazuchika Okada going for his 9th defence of the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. The Champion will be defending at Sakura Genesis against the winner of the New Japan Cup. This match was designed to present Jay White as a credible main eventer by letting him attempt to go toe to toe with Okada, obviously the crowd are going to react more to Okada and Okada is so naturally smooth in the ring that very few people can hold a finger to him. I just wish I could have been in my prime to have a match with him. Although if there was anyone I would trust to still give me a great match it would be Okada. In the end it was Okada who picked up the win after kicking out of the blade runner and hitting multiple rain makers. The missile kick wasn’t hit during this match as I want that to be protected as anything.

Winner- Kazuchika Okada

Finish- Rain Maker

Rating- 81

After the match Okada and Jay White got onto there knee’s facing each other when Gedo came out from the back carrying a CHAOS shirt. Okada offered Jay White the shirt which Jay White accepted, after turning on the BULLET CLUB, Jay White is CHAOS.

Rating – 100

Overall Rating- 76

Febuary 2018 Rest of World Update

February 2018 Monthly Update

WWE-

Early in the month WWE announced that they were calling Johnny Gargano up to the main roster. A talent I worked with a lot in NXT I think he has the potential to be a major star for them. So far though he hasn’t had a single match since his call up which seems odd. WWE also announced that they were resigning Baron Corbin, Big Cass, Sunil Singh and Mandy Rose and they they will not be renewing a contract for Carmella instead letting her go. They held Elimination Chamber this month and the two world title matches showed a massive contrast as AJ Styles defended inside the chamber in an excellent match and Matt Hardy faced Enzo Amore for the Universal Championshp. Not something I expected to see.

Impact-

The only thing of note that happened all month for Impact Wrestling was that they let Alberto El Patron leave. Someone I will never touch due to his attitude in WWE.

CMLL-

CMLL held En El Fuego on PPV which was headlined by Mistico, Valiente and Volador Jr retaining the Six Man Championships also having a great match where Caristico teamed up with our own Chris Jericho to face Alberto El Patron and Nitro.

Dragon Gate-

Dragon Gate started a tour and made a few signings of some good names to compete for them on the tour, including Ricochet, Jay Lethal, Caristico, Jay Briscoe, René Dupree and our own Cody Rhodes. I’m absolutely fine with Cody doing a tour for them as it is just extra exposure for him in Japan and we can’t physically stop him because of our agreements with Ring of Honor stopping us from offering him an exclusivity deal.

NXT-

NXT hired Mick Foley to be my replacement as the head booker and his first PPV was Takeover: Florida. He kept the story of Andrade “Cien” Almas vs The Undisputed Era as this takeover was headlined by Andrade vs Kyle O’Reilly for the NXT Championship. The best match for them this month though was a handicap Brawl based match between Drew McIntyre and the Authors of Pain.

ROH-

Ring of Honor held their Anniversary show this month headlined by a World title Change as Mark Briscoe beat Dalton Castle to become the new ROH World Heavyweight Champion

Other News

NOAH have joined the United Wrestling Network.

MLW has opened its doors again

Dutch Mantel has left the wrestling business in retirement

Maria Kanellis and Maryse Mizanin have both given birth

Aaron Stevens has returned from his Hiatus to sign with MLW

After a good set of three PPV’s I was looking at the financial report for the end of the month and boy it looked good. We made $963,000 profit this month which is less profit but we didn’t have our biggest show of the year this month. However the PPV buys didn’t look that good at the moment. Things looked positive when Sapporo drew just over 200,000 buys but Osaka was down 22% and Tokyo down a further 19% meaning the overall fall just for this month was 37% from Sapporo to Tokyo. New Beginnings in Tokyo was our lowest drawing PPV even lower than the Fantastica Mania show and this was headlined by an Okada title defence. In terms of contract renewals I have decided to renew BUSHI’s contract as Los Ingobernables is quite a small stable at the moment but after deliberation I have decided to not renew the contract of Beretta. He is a very talented wrestler and I am not ruling out the option of bringing him in at a later date but for now I’m going to let him go once we get the six man belt off of him.

Thursday 1st March 2018

New Japan Cup Predictions

NEW JAPAN CUP Predictions

Corner 1

Hirooki Goto vs Tomohiro Ishii

Kota Ibushi vs SANADA

Goto/Ishii vs Ibushi SANADA

Corner 1 Winner-

Corner 2

Kenny Omega vs Tama Tonga

Satoshi Kojima vs Yugi Nagata

Omega/Tonga vs Kojima/Nagata

Corner 2 Winner-

Corner 3

Konosuke Takashita vs Davey Boy Smith Jr

Zack Sabre Jr vs Togi Makabe

Takashita/Smith Jr vs Sabre Jr/Makabe

Corner 3 Winner-

Corner 4

YOSHI-HASHI vs Cody

Juice Robinson vs Hiroyoshi Tenzan

HASHI/Cody vs Robinson Tenzan

Corner 4 Winner-

Semi Finals

Corner 1 Winner vs Corner 2 Winner

Corner 3 Winner vs Corner 4 Winner

Final

Semi Final 1 Winner vs Semi Final 2 Winner

Overall Winner-

NJPW New Japan Cup Night One

Round One-

Konosuke Takashita vs Davey Boy Smith Jr

The opening match of the first-round see’s corner 3 action as Konosuke Takashita faces former Tag Team Champion Davey Boy Smith Jr. This is the first time some of our audience see’s Takashita in a decent length match after only seeing him in the Iizuka squash. However just because of how he was presented in that match they knew that he was a star and treated him as suck. His reactions were amazing in the match and he won to advance into the Quarter finals

Finish- Surprise Rose

Rating- 77

Satoshi Kojima vs Yuji Nagata

Next up see’s Corner Two action as two former IWGP Heavyweight Champions Battle out. Neither of the two performers are quite in there prime anymore but both are still able to get a really good match out of each other. The stiff old school puroresu style still draws a reaction out of the Japanese Audience and these two are masters of that craft. In the end though because of their ages they only go eight minutes, but they fill that time up before Kojima wins with a Tombstone.

Winner- Satoshi Kojima

Finish- Tombstone

Rating- 75

Zack Sabre Jr vs Togi Makabe

In a big Hoss vs Technical Genius match SUZUKI-Gun’s ZSJ takes on former Great Bash Heel leader Togi Makabe. Makabe’s power made Zack’s submission-based offence difficult as it was tough to out muscle the veteran to get him into the awkward and painful positions. So, in the end Sabre Jr changed his plan and started to utilize his smaller frame to be quicker that Makabe and in the end use the fact that Makabe is much older against him by tiring him out. Once Makabe seemed wearing Zack started to manipulate his body into insane positions, I love the kid but if I ever come out of retirement never let me fight this guy. In the end in what looked like a double octopus hold Makabe verbally submitted for the victory to ZSJ meaning he will fight Konosuke Takashita in Round Two

Winner- Zack Sabre Jr

Finish- A Submission of some sorts.

Rating- 81

YOSHI-HASHI vs Cody

Group D action next as CHAOS’s YOSHI-HASHI takes on BULLET CLUB’s Cody, at least technically in Bullet Club at the moment as he has currently falling into an argument with leader Kenny Omega meaning he is currently feuding with Kenny Omega, Kota Ibushi and Hiroshi Tanahashi. Now Tanahashi is one of the champions that is up for selection for the winner of the tournament but last time Cody had a shot at him he got distracted by attacking Ibushi and it cost him, would he be able to put that behind him if he got another shot. To be honest YOSHI-HASHI was just there to be a body for Cody to put on a decent match with and beat, but I think everyone saw that coming.

Winner- Cody

Finish- Beautiful Disaster Kick

Rating- 63

Hirooki Goto vs Tomohiro Ishii

In an all CHAOS match, Stablemate vs Stablemate, the record 3-time winner of the New Japan Cup faces the Stone Pitbull Tomohiro Ishii. Both men who have been nearly men their entire careers but have always been great hands to have in the NEVER division which these two have dominated recently. This match was exactly what you would expect from these two who are both physically declining without ever really hitting the potential that they once had, Goto picks up the win to advance to the final of Corner A

Winner- Hirooki Goto

Finish- GTH

Rating- 68

Juice Robinson vs Hiroyoshi Tenzan

In the second match of Corner D, Taguchi Japan’s Juice Robinson Faces former 4-time IWGP Heavyweight Champion Tenzan. However, Tenzan’s last World Title reigns came over 12 years ago and Juice Robinson is one of the fastest rising Gajin stars in the company. I remember working with him in NXT under his CJ Parker gimmick, I remember that Dusty was very fond of him yet Paul seemed to think he had a low glass ceiling and at the time I siding with Paul and he never got pushed like he should have but I think Dusty was looking at the bigger picture of the performer whilst we just looked at the gimmick and yes I still stand by that CJ Parker had a very low ceiling he could reach but this wasn’t CJ Parker anymore he had totally reinvented himself to the point where he was hardly recognisable, Juice Robinson has a much higher glass ceiling. However, I’m not ready to pull the trigger on him yet so I let Veteran Tenzan go over here. Tenzan will face Cody in Round 2

Winner- Hiroyoshi Tenzan

Finish- Anaconda Vice

Rating- 68

Kenny Omega vs Tama Tonga

In the second inter-stable match up see’s the BULLET CLUB clash of Tama Tonga taking on the leader Kenny Omega. Kenny Omega said in a press conference during the week that he expected Tama Tonga to not hold anything back in this match just because he was the leader. And boy he didn’t. These two laid into each other in what will probably be the longest match of the night before Kenny Omega countered the Gun-Stun into an inverted Bloody Sunday, hit the Styles Clash before the One Winged Angel hitting variations of all his predecessors as Bullet Club leaders before his own move finishes the match. Omega will face Kojima in the second round

Winner- Kenny Omega

Finish- One Winged Angel

Rating- 82

Kota Ibushi vs SANADA

The main event of the first-round see’s the last Corner A match as Taguchi Japan’s Kota Ibushi who was drawn as the top seed for the tournament faces SANADA from Los Ingobernables de Japón. The only LIJ entrance in this tournament as Naito already has a championship match at Sakura Genesis should the winner not steal it for the Intercontinental Championship. SANADA and Ibushi worked seamlessly together and that made the match flow amazingly, I thought that it didn’t quite live up to the previous match but considering it had the top seed in the match it only felt right that this was the main event, but neither guy had the psychology to turn the match to the next level, shame though. Top Seed Ibushi won this match to face Mr New Japan Cup Hirooki Goto in the Corner A Final

Winner- Kota Ibushi

Finish- Phoenix Splash

Rating- 78

Overall Rating- 78

New Japan Cup Night Two

NJPW New Japan Cup Night Two

-Non-Tournament Matches

CHAOS (Jay White, Beretta, Kazuchika Okada, Rocky Romero + Will Ospreay) beat BULLET CLUB (Chase Owens, Hangman Page, Marty Scurll, Matt Jackson + Yujiro Takahashi) when Jay White pinned Chase Owens with the Missile Kick.

Taguchi Japan (Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hanson + Raymond Rowe) beat Los Ingobernables de Japón (Tetsuya Naito, EVIL + BUSHI) when Tanahashi beat BUSHI with the High Fly Flow

Round Two-

Kenny Omega vs Satoshi Kojima

In the final of corner B Bullet Club leader Kenny Omega takes on former IWGP Champion Satoshi Kojima. The veteran Kojima presents an interesting challenge for Kenny Omega as last time these two faced each other in the G1 last year Omega didn’t take Kojima seriously and that almost cost him the match. In this match you could see that Kenny was trying to end the match as soon as possible, not to be cocky but more to prove to himself that he could. Yet the resilience shown by Kojima was next level proving that he still has a bit left in the tank and he isn’t a wash over yet. In the end after a hard-fought battle Kenny Omega hit the One-Winged Angel for the victory.

Winner- Kenny Omega

Finish- One Winged Angel

Rating- 74

Konosuke Takashita vs Zack Sabre Jr

Corner 3 Final as the newbie Konosuke Takashita takes on SUZUKI-GUN’s submission specialist Zack Sabre Jr. There styles blended amazingly putting on a great performance for this stage of the tournament and the crowd are already starting to accept Takashita as a star and reacting massively to the moves that he has managed to get over in his two previous matches against Iizuka and Davey Boy Jr, quite humorously actually all 3 of his matches have been against SUZUKI-GUN members. And he won all three continuing here by hitting the Surprise Rose for the win

Finish- Surprise Rose

Rating- 74

Cody vs Hiroyoshi Tenzan

Corner 4 Final see’s the second BULLET Club vs TenKoji match as Cody faces the other half of the tag team. Cody’s charisma in his heel persona was phenomenal making the match about his character to hide Tenzan’s declining ability. The Japanese crowd weren’t massively keen on this match. It wasn’t the type of match they usually like which I expected, but Cody picked up the win after just over 10 minutes.

Winner- Cody

Finish- Beautiful Disaster Kick

Rating- 71

Kota Ibushi vs Hirooki Goto

The Main Event of the evening sees Number 1 Seed Kota Ibushi take on the most decorated man in New Japan Cup history Hirooki Goto. I worked personally on this match as I wanted to see Ibushi work close up as he is honestly a once in a generational talent and I’ve got about 5 of them to book at the moment. I honestly wish I had so many World titles cause Ibushi, Okada, Tanahashi, Naito, Omega, Takashita, Suzuki, Ishii and Goto and so many others are all generational talents, some of the best of all time all at the same time. In the end it was Ibushi who picked up the win in a match that probably went a little bit too long as Goto started to get fatigued cause of his age.

Winner- Kota Ibushi

Finish- Phoenix Splash

Rating- 81

Overall Rating- 78

A conversations about Contracts

“Look I know it’s a totally different style to what your used to, but I think your style could blend in well with some of the wrestlers that we have here. I know it’s a massive upheaval but imagine the buzz around you if you were to jump ship, I mean you’re considered a WWE lifer. But think who they made you lose too I’m not saying that I wouldn’t make you lose if that was the right decision but I promise you there you wouldn’t be losing to people of his calibre on the card. Obviously if you signed, I would put you in the United States division mainly and you could run that division easily for years, 2 years is all I am asking you for. You could be the hottest commotion in wrestling and just your popularity in the states means that eyes would follow you if you signed. I’m just asking you to consider, I mean you’ve achieved everything you can in WWE isn’t it time to trial some new waters?”

Wednesday 21st March 2018

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:24px;">NJPW presents The New Japan Cup 2018</span></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">New Japan Cup Semi Finals</span></strong></p><p>

Kenny Omega vs Kota Ibushi</p><p>

Cody vs Konosuke Takashita</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">IWGP Tag Team Championship Match</span></strong></p><p>

EVIL + SANADA vs Hanson + Raymond Rowe</p><p> </p><p>

“Switchblade” Jay White, Beretta + Toru Yano vs Togi Makabe, Satoshi Kojima + Hiroyoshi Tenzan</p><p> </p><p>

Ryusuke Taguchi + ACH vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru + Taichi</p><p>

</p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

New Japan Cup 2018 Final</span></strong></p><p>

Omega/Ibushi vs Cody/Takashita</p><p> </p><p>

Winner picks between Okada/Tanahashi/Suzuki</p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>