[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

How are you planning on doing the NJPW schedule for the next mod? It was innacurate in the last mod.

I am not speaking for QuestLove but doing puroresu/NJPW schedules is super difficult since they are just random amalgamations of tour shows, "Road To" shows, big shows, Korakuen shows, NJPW USA shows, and more that change month to month and year to year. Your best bet is to just do the schedule how you want it when you start the game as what is in this mod is already super close to real life and more than a sufficient start for anyone.

I am not speaking for QuestLove but doing puroresu/NJPW schedules is super difficult since they are just random amalgamations of tour shows, "Road To" shows, big shows, Korakuen shows, NJPW USA shows, and more that change month to month and year to year. Your best bet is to just do the schedule how you want it when you start the game as what is in this mod is already super close to real life and more than a sufficient start for anyone.

I would second this, although not 100% accurate it is probably set up the best way it can be for how the game is.

First and foremost, thank you Questlove and everyone involved in developing this mod, just loving it!! Is well balanced in general and very complete.

I don't know if it is an error or if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm having some problems booking Events in AEW, beacause sometimes Jon Moxley would prioritize NJPW and won't show up on AEW events (Fyter Fest week 4 June 2020). I'm using the June version, but again it may be something that I'm not doing right.

Also some Youtube Premium coverage areas were overlapping each other, like Youtube India or Asia (don't remember exactly since I fixed it while ago) with coverage in Canada. Don't know if this has been spotted, but some Broadcasters are just impossible to access even for WWE; like 1Sports, Sony Ten and Sony Liv in India (You need pop in 6 regions, but India only has 3), BBC One asking for pop in 8 regions (BBC only has coverage in 6), Pro Sieben and Setanta asking for pop in 2 regions when they only cover 1. Similar thing in Sky Deutschland, Sky Sport Uno, Sky Sport Action, Sky Sport Arena, Sky Sports Main Event.

And this is an opinion, but maybe Britt Baker Microphone, Charisma and Star Quality skills should be a little higher, since her segments IRL are just great, she really stands out from the rest in the Performance aspect. Maybe she has a very good personal coach at home:D. Just an opinion.

Great work, keep it coming!!

Cheers.

The thing with Mox and Jericho is tough. Mox is IWGP US champion so he has to be employed there, but there's no way to set company priority so he just automatically prioritizes NJPW because they're bigger. I tried to suggest a feature where pre-booking gives you automatic priority for situations like this, but right now there's nothing that can be done. I might see if I can fudge the schedules a bit so they don't overlap as much.

How are you planning on doing the NJPW schedule for the next mod? It was innacurate in the last mod.

I'll be updating it a bit to at least make sure the G1 is in October, but to expand on what Dean said, it's impossible to create a completely accurate touring schedule especially in 2020 as I doubt even they know what their schedule is gonna look like this year.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Questlove" data-cite="Questlove" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The thing with Mox and Jericho is tough. Mox is IWGP US champion so he has to be employed there, but there's no way to set company priority so he just automatically prioritizes NJPW because they're bigger. I tried to suggest a feature where pre-booking gives you automatic priority for situations like this, but right now there's nothing that can be done. I might see if I can fudge the schedules a bit so they don't overlap as much.<p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I'll be updating it a bit to at least make sure the G1 is in October, but to expand on what Dean said, it's impossible to create a completely accurate touring schedule especially in 2020 as I doubt even they know what their schedule is gonna look like this year.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you Questlove!</p><p> </p><p> I second what Dean said, your NJPW schedule is very good and complete.</p>

<p>Update</p><p> </p><p>

Hey Quest incredible work as per usual, I was wondering with the new update coming in the next couple of days is it mainly game world updates and company wide updates (title changes, new workers, etc) or have you altered some popularity and attributes? I only ask because I'm working on a fantasy draft save and was wondering if it was worth waiting for or most of the top workers not be touched. Thanks a lot and appreciate the mod.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CtBurgos" data-cite="CtBurgos" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey Quest incredible work as per usual, I was wondering with the new update coming in the next couple of days is it mainly game world updates and company wide updates (title changes, new workers, etc) or have you altered some popularity and attributes? I only ask because I'm working on a fantasy draft save and was wondering if it was worth waiting for or most of the top workers not be touched. Thanks a lot and appreciate the mod.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hi mate, numerous scenes such as Britain and Australia have changed a lot, with quite a few new workers. I'd recommend waiting personally. Popularity, skills and attributes have been altered additionally, I'm sure Quest will be able to provide further information tomorrow, but personally I'd recommend waiting before starting that save.</p>

<p>Thank you</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NoLegsGaming" data-cite="NoLegsGaming" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi mate, numerous scenes such as Britain and Australia have changed a lot, with quite a few new workers. I'd recommend waiting personally. Popularity, skills and attributes have been altered additionally, I'm sure Quest will be able to provide further information tomorrow, but personally I'd recommend waiting before starting that save.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for this, Ill set everything else up in the meantime and wait for the next update. Appreciate the quick answer!</p>

Change alice crowley from Male to Female

Alice crowley is incorrectly set to male when she is in fact female and also Jokey is incorrectly listed as The Insane Championship Wrestling Women's champion when she is the italian championship wrestling women's champion

Alice crowley is incorrectly set to male when she is in fact female and also Jokey is incorrectly listed as The Insane Championship Wrestling Women's champion when she is the italian championship wrestling women's champion

Jokey held both titles this year. She was the Insane Championship Wrestling Women's champion until March 2020 (under the name Aivil) before vacating the title. I'm almost certain she hasn't held the Italian Championship Wrestling Women's title since vacating that belt in January 2020 so should not hold either belt.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Johnny Fenoli" data-cite="Johnny Fenoli" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Id say higher.<p> </p><p> 73 charisma</p><p> 78 mic</p><p> 72 acting</p><p> </p><p> That's what I'll be using personally.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> idk, i honestly look at the 70s being stand out promos from guys that do rememberable promos, 80s is like the triple h's, mjf's, hbk's... 90's is like the rock's, ric flair's, macho's... guys who are the greatest of all time</p><p> </p><p> i feel a lot of mods rate a lot of these guys too high in the promo area, 95% of the wrestling world is a 60 average at best to me, nobody in this era truly stands out like guys back then... most promos are robotic and they say things ive heard millions of times</p><p> </p><p> most of these guys promos, you forget 2 weeks from now... besides MJF and what he did on dynamite,</p><p> </p><p> its one mod I saw michael cole's microphone like around 60, but a wrestlers microphone around 87, which is insane lol announcers base they whole skill around the mic and they pronounce every thing perfectly, i feel some of these announcers mic skill should be higher</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="harrypotterhead" data-cite="harrypotterhead" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>idk, i honestly look at the 70s being stand out promos from guys that do rememberable promos, 80s is like the triple h's, mjf's, hbk's... 90's is like the rock's, ric flair's, macho's... guys who are the greatest of all time<p> </p><p> i feel a lot of mods rate a lot of these guys too high in the promo area, 95% of the wrestling world is a 60 average at best to me, nobody in this era truly stands out like guys back then... most promos are robotic and they say things ive heard millions of times</p><p> </p><p> most of these guys promos, you forget 2 weeks from now... besides MJF and what he did on dynamite,</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea I agree, give him a chance to grow...He didn’t even cut a promo in an pack arena yet...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Johnny Fenoli" data-cite="Johnny Fenoli" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Id say higher.<p> </p><p> 73 charisma</p><p> 78 mic</p><p> 72 acting</p><p> </p><p> That's what I'll be using personally.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's INSANE! For someone like Ricky Starks especially. Nearly 80 on the mic is rare imo these days reserved for people like MJF</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="harrypotterhead" data-cite="harrypotterhead" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>its one mod I saw michael cole's microphone like around 60, but a wrestlers microphone around 87, which is insane lol announcers base they whole skill around the mic and they pronounce every thing perfectly, i feel some of these announcers mic skill should be higher</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's not really what makes a good promo, though. I'd be surprised if anybody remembered a single Cole promo from his time as a heel for example even though he was cutting them practically every week. He's not bad at them but there's plenty of wrestlers who are better.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miamarsden" data-cite="miamarsden" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think he's a very solid mic worker and there's a lot to work with on youtube. I do think he drips charisma and sq, but I think 67 mic, 72 cha, 75 sq is where I'd put him.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's basically where he's at in this right now. He's definitely good but has room to grow and needs a bit of time before I'd put him much higher. Compared to MJF for example who's already one of the very best in the last decade.</p>