[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to be stepping down from working on this and handing it over to my partner in crime NLG who's been a lifesaver since joining me a few months back and I know he'll smash it going forward. The next update will be a little late because I dropped this on him rather abruptly and he's still got C*4 to add, but he'll give you guys an ETA on it soon.

My enthusiasm for wrestling has pretty much vanished recently and on top of that I haven't played TEW in months so there's not much point in me carrying on with it. A current day mod is damn near impossible for me to carry on with properly unless I've got the passion for it because it really is a crazy amount of work and I don't want to half-ass it. I'm super proud of the work I did on the mod and I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a kick out of the appreciation you guys had for it, it certainly made the endless messing with schedules and attributes worth it.

Some quick thanks, in no particular order:

- NLG for doing more and more great work while my enthusiasm was dropping and now keeping the mod alive

- Fleisch & southside_hitmen for passing it on to me in the first place

- joemurphy and Devil_Cyborg for making endless cuts for every worker I added, even if I did them at the last minute

- dean for his help with the indie puro scene

- Genadi for his sound advice and reinforcing my belief that I'd be able to take the mod on in the first place

- TEW Central & Efanga's Discord for helping me flesh out the indies with worker suggestions I would have forgotten and for being awesome people

- GDS Discord for putting up with my whining, running watchers and for helping get growth caps and Wrestling Nerd Nirvana fixed

- Anybody who contributed directly or indirectly in PMs, on Discord or in this thread with fixes, suggestions, opinions, etc

Thanks everybody and enjoy the next update!

Thanks for your work, mate.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to be stepping down from working on this and handing it over to my partner in crime NLG who's been a lifesaver since joining me a few months back and I know he'll smash it going forward. The next update will be a little late because I dropped this on him rather abruptly and he's still got C*4 to add, but he'll give you guys an ETA on it soon.

My enthusiasm for wrestling has pretty much vanished recently and on top of that I haven't played TEW in months so there's not much point in me carrying on with it. A current day mod is damn near impossible for me to carry on with properly unless I've got the passion for it because it really is a crazy amount of work and I don't want to half-ass it. I'm super proud of the work I did on the mod and I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a kick out of the appreciation you guys had for it, it certainly made the endless messing with schedules and attributes worth it.

- NLG for doing more and more great work while my enthusiasm was dropping and now keeping the mod alive

- joemurphy and Devil_Cyborg for making endless cuts for every worker I added, even if I did them at the last minute

- Genadi for his sound advice and reinforcing my belief that I'd be able to take the mod on in the first place

- TEW Central & Efanga's Discord for helping me flesh out the indies with worker suggestions I would have forgotten and for being awesome people

- GDS Discord for putting up with my whining, running watchers and for helping get growth caps and Wrestling Nerd Nirvana fixed

- Anybody who contributed directly or indirectly in PMs, on Discord or in this thread with fixes, suggestions, opinions, etc

Sad news, but it's a logic step. If you're not enjoying it, then it becomes a chore. Thanks for keep putting the hard work on the database. Hope you find passion again in wrestling or somewhere else.

Thank you Questlove! *Clap, clap, clap clap clap*

Thank you Questlove! *Clap, clap, clap clap clap*

Thanks so much for all your hard work - hugely appreciated.

• 3 months later...

We back, boys! Please use this thread for continued discussion/requests/feedback/hate mail of RWC.

To christen the return of this thread, have an early look at an SAMPP GIF conversion I'm working on that I hope to have ready for the next release:

7SB4zNu.png

CQ8cyu8.png

KZ1ZKIc.png

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DanLockey25" data-cite="DanLockey25" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Welcome back! Will the new updates have the same naming convention as the old, so "Picture becomes JPG format" would allow for the original SAMPP pack to be used?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yep, this new pack is literally just identical to SAMPP but with the workers batch converted into resized GIFs, everything else is the same. The naming will all stay the same so the mod will continue to work with NLGifs, Galaxy and original SAMPP without any hiccups.</p>

thanks for the work you do on this mod :) very much appreciated.

quick note, not sure if he's being added to the next update but I noticed Colten Gunn was missing from the database.

He will be. Here's the list of confirmed additions for April so far:

Jazz

Giant Zanjeer

Dilsher Shanky

Guru Raaj

Sareena Sandhu

AQA

Bronson Steiner

Parker Boudreaux

Bad Bunny

Bailey Matthews

Brodie Lee Jr.

Ryan Nemeth

Shaquille O’Neal

Colten Gunn

Vary Morales

Madoka Kikuta

La Estrella

Lady C

Stephanie Vaquer

Yuto Nakashima

Kazunari Murakami

Yasutaka Yano

Kai Fujimura

Daisuke Nakamura

Satsuki Nagao

Toi Kojima

Yuuki Mashiro

Nao Ishikawa

Madeline

Ryuki Honda

Kal Jak

Ken Broadway

Juicy Finau

Brayden Lee

Everett Connors

Steve Scott

Bam Sullivan

Erica Leigh

Karam

Riko Kaiju

Itsuki Aoki

Kanon

Chie Ozora

Natsuho Kaneko

Moka Miyamoto

Nao Kakuta

Arisu Endo

El Hijo del Espectro Jr.

Jessy Ventura

Papo Esco

Slice Boogie

Dan Severn

Suryataker

Skye Blue

Travis Titan

Sierra

Yuki Ishikawa

Daisuke Ikeda

Kayla Kassidy

Nick Hausman

Val Capone

Crowchester

Vincent Heisenberg

Jeremy Wyatt

AC Mack

Killian McMurphy

Ryuya Takekura

Eagle Mask

Arata

KANON

Ren Ayabe

not sure where to ask this but does anyone have a GIF pic for Aoife Valkyrie using her actual NXT UK gimmick?

yglM4y3.gif