[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

any chance i could get that version :)

RWC October 2020

Can anyone do an updated Aoife Valkyrie GIF pic?

preferably this one? :) - https://ibb.co/dcbsRGf

YcDnnil.gif

First time playing the mod, and just wanted to compliment you guys on how clean the data looks and how awesome the new SAMPP gif/sticker pack looks.

A few things I've noticed:

- Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander do not have a team set in game (and no experience)

- Lana and Naomi do not have a team set (they seem to be a regular team on TV for now)

- Natalya and Tamina do not have a team set (they too seem to be a regular team for now)

- Flabby for William Regal seems a bit drastic, I'd say the poor guy has an average physique

- Ivar is back in action (Remove his starting injury of ten months)

EDIT: The SAMPP image for Monsta Mack is actually Dan Maff

Thank you! Sorted all these. Love those Impact cuts as well.

Sorry to ask a dumb question but i am getting back into TEW this week after a long time. I downloaded the SAMPP Gif download and moved everything to the pictures database. I confirmed that the database is using the SAMPP GIF folder but when i'm going through the roster none of the pictures are being used. what am i doing wrong?

I can see the logos appearing for the companies but none of the roster pictures are working

edit: First time using the gif packs

Sorry to ask a dumb question but i am getting back into TEW this week after a long time. I downloaded the SAMPP Gif download and moved everything to the pictures database. I confirmed that the database is using the SAMPP GIF folder but when i'm going through the roster none of the pictures are being used. what am i doing wrong?

I can see the logos appearing for the companies but none of the roster pictures are working

edit: First time using the gif packs

Have you downloaded the gif version of the mod, there is two versions. One to use GIFs with and one to use JPGs with.

Have you downloaded the gif version of the mod, there is two versions. One to use GIFs with and one to use JPGs with.

I didn't think about this until now. thank you!

Edit: this worked! I used the wrong data file with the picture file set up.

Dumb question but what is the difference between the GIF and JPGs? I scrolled through some of the pictures and I'm not sure what the difference is between the two data files in TEW

this is the most subjective stat in the game (exept maybe star quality) But I feel Like you've undersold Mv Young's Sex appeal at 54, he's a very attractive dude, it's literally tied into his character.

Yeah, that was pointed out by the man himself (Well, his fans showed it on discord. lol) and the general agreement from Quest and NLG was Yeah, it's too low.

So expect it to be upped about 10 points for the June release.

please don't hurt me gds i don't know how to use your forum

Couple notes:

- IMPACT's announce desk is waaaay off, it's currently Striker and DAMMNIT D'Lo, when in RWC it's still set to be Josh Matthews and Don Callis.

- Eric Young shouldn't be set to injured anymore (?) He just wrestled in the main event of the recent IMPACT episode, and is set to wrestle at Rebellion. IDK if this is just a taping thing, but hey.

- Former CHIKARA worker "Frey Nassar" now goes by Jet Jaghori, has been since the closure of CHIKARA I wanna say

- TJP should be set as a heel in MLW, also doesn't wrestle as Manik anymore

- AJ Kirsch left MLW in January

- Shotaro Ashino and Koji Iwamoto should be apart of EVOLUTION

- Renee Michelle probably shouldn't be in IMPACT, mainly unsure on if her or Team Sea Stars have been signed, but anyone can correct me if so

Eric Young tore his ACL, there's no way he's healthy. This week's Impact was taped awhile ago. He hurt himself in his match with Storm and then wrestled more before even realizing he needed medical help.

I thought Rebellion was going to be live, but unless the injury was a work or Rebellion was already taped, I just don't see how EY is going to work the show. Maybe they'll introduce a new member of VBD.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="merlegrimes" data-cite="merlegrimes" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How does this mod handle WWE's 5 brands? Is it all 5 under WWE, or is NXT a separate 'company' with NXT, NXT UK, and 205 Live?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> NXT and NXT UK are their own companies that are owned by the WWE, with 205 just being a seperate show for NXT. But making it a proper brand might be a good idea, since it'd seperate the cruiserweights a little.</p><p> </p><p> ...Well, until the game just switches up all the brand members at the start of a save anyways.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> EDIT: Talked with Quest, apparently the AI gets all screwy with it. So forget about this post.</p>

<p>Finally started a game after running a bunch of tests for the draft challenge. Looks awesome, and I know from the tests that things sim out really well! Excited to properly get to grips with it.</p><p> </p><p>

One thing I noticed - AEW's first 3 PPVs of the year are all set as season finales, pretty sure having more than 1 in the space of 12 months will penalize the second and third.</p><p> </p><p>

Other AEW stuff, since they're the promotion I watch most - as someone else said, JD Drake could do with a PPA, and maybe add Cezar Bononi/JD Drake/Peter Avalon/Ryan Nemeth as a stable? They're doing a fair amount of stuff together, although mostly on Dark/Elevation. (Avalon is injured so it's been just the other three in recent weeks, but judging from his tweets he's likely to be back with them when he recovers, I think?) Not 100% sure this is accurate as I've been watching about 5 months and don't think I've seen her on TV, but Wiki says Leva Bates slapped Avalon at some point and turned face.</p><p> </p><p>

Not sure if this is intentional but you've got QT managing 2 of the Marshall Factory but not Aaron Solow. </p><p> </p><p>

Anna Jay should have a starting injury to her shoulder, they said in February she was likely to be out for 6-12 months.</p><p> </p><p>

Potentially worth giving KiLynn King a contract and adding a stable with her, Red Velvet and Big Swole, they seem to be becoming an established trio on Dark, either wrestling in 3 vs 3s or tag matches with the other person accompanying them.</p><p> </p><p>

Penta/PAC/Rey Fenix are set as babyfaces with Alex Abrahantes as a heel. Recent weeks definitely seem to have Death Triangle in a heel role, and Alex should be managing Penta. </p><p> </p><p>

Red Velvet should possibly be out of Nightmare Family; don't think she's done anything with them since the Shaq/Jade tag - seems more associated with Swole and King now.</p><p> </p><p>

I wasn't going to mention stats/overness because they're so subjective, but Tay Conti's had enough of a spotlight recently - teaming with Shida and then the women's title match - that she should probably be higher for June.</p><p> </p><p>

Is Veda Scott still around? I don't think I've seen her since I started watching, and Twitter search doesn't suggest she's done anything in AEW in 2021. That said, it could be pandemic-related, so maybe she'll reappear.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyway, like I said, awesome job, just figured I'd share those thoughts.</p>

NXT and NXT UK are their own companies that are owned by the WWE, with 205 just being a seperate show for NXT. But making it a proper brand might be a good idea, since it'd seperate the cruiserweights a little.

...Well, until the game just switches up all the brand members at the start of a save anyways.

EDIT: Talked with Quest, apparently the AI gets all screwy with it. So forget about this post.

So this download has NXT and NXT UK as separate companies? I'm just trying to prepare because I want to run all five brands.

So this download has NXT and NXT UK as separate companies? I'm just trying to prepare because I want to run all five brands.

If you want all five brands under one company, you will have to edit the data. NXT UK and NXT are set up as separate companies with Developmental relationships. 205 Live is set up as a part of the NXT promotion.

Here's a bunch more cuts, a few are just the IMPACT ones Idolized did because I added them to the .rar without noticing.

Previews:

LjmFiYC.gifi7JLNLs.gifvoh9hA3.gif5rVV7ft.gifG9iIel8.gif34UDptH.gifx1pMJzg.gif

I'm also considering putting out a chill May release without the usual stressing and big ass influx of new workers, just to take advantage of new things added by the latest patch. No promises though.

Yeah, NXT and NXT UK are both separate companies. The simplest way to play as them all would be to add a second and third user character and put them in charge of the child companies, that would require the least amount of editing on your end and would most likely be the best solution for what you're looking to achieve as well.

I'm 99.9% sure I'm overlooking something and this is a noob question but I just downloaded the new update (the JPEG version) and see the link with the previews for the new pics but don't see the link for the pic pack. Is that available yet?

Spoiler alert: I am dumb. Found it lol.

EDIT 2: Electric Boogaloo - I'm having the same issue the other guy had earlier. I'm seeing pics for companies but not workers. Dunno what I'm doing wrong.

Edit: Ricochet is getting knocked for having the "Sleazy" personality type. Is that by design?

Think that's mostly due in-part to the thing with Ricochet hanging around known-predator Chasyn Rance and then saying he wasn't aware that he was there despite photos of them clearly in the same room together. Unsure if there was anything else he did, however.

EDIT: Initially forgot about this, Ricochet was also at a NYE party with Marty Scurll, another known pedophile.

Eric Young tore his ACL, there's no way he's healthy. This week's Impact was taped awhile ago. He hurt himself in his match with Storm and then wrestled more before even realizing he needed medical help.

I thought Rebellion was going to be live, but unless the injury was a work or Rebellion was already taped, I just don't see how EY is going to work the show. Maybe they'll introduce a new member of VBD.

Ah, wasn't aware that this weeks IMPACT was gonna taped that far behind, okay.

Here's a bunch more cuts, a few are just the IMPACT ones Idolized did because I added them to the .rar without noticing.

Previews:

LjmFiYC.gifi7JLNLs.gifvoh9hA3.gif5rVV7ft.gifG9iIel8.gif34UDptH.gifx1pMJzg.gif

Just gonna let you know that there's duplicates of JD Drake.

unknown.png

There's also three pictures of KAZMA (One saved as "KAZMA SAKAMOTO.gif", "KAZMA SAKAMOTO_alt2.gif", and "Sakamoto.gif") Dunno if these were intentional or what, but I thought I should let you know.