[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

https://ibb.co/ZW6bY6n

Looking to see if anyone can make this render for Skye Blue with the white background, would really appreciate it!

YekwBae.gifBuPMud0.gif

Anyone tell me where to find the change log please?

Inside the RWC May 2021 folder, it's Changes.txt

skuOjLB.jpgTg2eEIz.jpg4mB2BdW.jpg

Some more stable logos, thanks to the new AEW merch drop, Best Friends plus Kris Statlander, and 2 for HFO (Hardy Family Office)

Love these!

Reno Scum have left Impact

Matt Striker has a contract with Impact that only allows him to be a road agent. Should be an announcer

Ken Shamrock should be in Impact Hall of Fame

Most teams in Impact should get an experience boost

Neveah turned on Havok and should be heel. Team should be inactive

Chris Sabin should be an active wrestler in Impact

Unless I missed something, Kylie Rae should be on hiatus or left the business

To be honest I am about 3 weeks behind on Impact, so these all should take that into consideration

Few MLW notes.

Davey Richards has signed with the company

Luis Fernandez-Gil, formally known as Dario Cueto in Lucha Underground is using the name Cesar Duran in MLW

Mil Muertes is now using the name King Muertes and is a member of Azteca Underground

Couple of things I noticed that could do with looking at in Impact:

-Kimber Lee should be set to Heel, she's face in the mod. Shes been aligned with Deonna for months.

-Su Yung could have her alter egos 'Susie' & 'Susan' attached to her & be heel. She has also been aligned to Deonna for a few months.

-I think Hernandez is meant to be heel but im not sure.

-Taylor Wilde's title history is blank. She held the Knockouts & the Knockouts tag titles in her first run but they're not in her title history.

-Alexxis Naveah should have a contract as Alisha Edwards (as she is Eddie Edwards Wife)

-Not sure if he is still in Imoact but if he is Glen Gilberti should just be a Road Agent in Impact, not an occasional wrestler.

-Don't think Paul London or Delma Exo & Ashley Vox are in impact anymore.

Ok, I guess, are there any differences other than file sizes to choose one over the other?

Nope. Completely the same mod from top to bottom.

If you've got a .gif picture pack that you want to use, you download the .gif version, and then it's all set up at the start.

If you've got a .jpg picture pack that you want to use, you download the .jpg version, and then it's all set up at the start.