[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Like I said I would have done, but PROGRESS are pulling from the same talent pool as everybody else and are incredibly easy to keep up with whereas OTT use a lot of homegrown talent. It's impossible for me to add those people to the game unless I watch OTT, which is not happening. ICW was removed months ago for the exact same reasons and I didn't get any complaints then.

Didn't mean for the rude reply, I apologize.

Once again, thank you for the hard work you guys do!

Did notice Bray Wyatt is still under contract, very easy minor fix, if anyone wants to fix it before starting their game. I imagine he would also have a 90 day clause as well.

I did the job history, added his 90 day clause but forgot to remove his contract. This annoyed me so much I reuploaded the mod with it fixed lmao

RWC August 2021 JPG Edition 1.1

RWC August 2021 GIF Edition 1.1

Didn't mean for the rude reply, I apologize.

No worries!

NEW RELEASE

RWC August 2021 GIF Version

RWC August 2021 JPG Version

SAMPP GIF Edition August 2021

- 64 new workers

- New company: ICW No Holds Barred

- More attributes/experience added

- Some job histories added

A few notes to come with this bad boy - CM Punk and Bryan Danielson have been added to AEW as it seems like they're done deals. I'm aware this could age very badly but at this point I'd be astonished if they weren't signed, so... screw it. Just letting you guys know off the bat so you can remove them if you'd rather. Also on the topic of AEW, all the TV specials have been added as dormant events, so if you're playing as them and want to use them, simply set them to active then when Wednesday rolls around, move Dynamite back one day to Tuesday then back again after the show.

We'll be releasing another mini update tomorrow because of the PWG show tonight so if you're itching to do a PWG save, definitely wait for that.

Enjoy and as always please report any issues you find!

Hey Questlove it looks like the link to the updated GIF pictures is linking back to the jpg data. Thanks for all your time and effort on updating the mod, can't wait to dive in.

Thank you NoLegsGaming and Questlove for your work on Real World Chronicles, Emmo and Raspy for your work on RWC+, Android, Devil_Cyborg, Muffins, RefNick and TheLukkeArthur for your work on Brand Spankin New Pic Pack™, and to all of you for providing an entire community with tens, hundreds and thousands of hours of fun through this detailed, immersive and meticulously refined mod - only made possible by all of you. I can't wait to get stuck in.

Great! I'll check this out and DM you my suggestions for wXw

NEW RELEASE

RWC August 2021 GIF Version

RWC August 2021 JPG Version

SAMPP GIF Edition August 2021

- 64 new workers

- New company: ICW No Holds Barred

- More attributes/experience added

- Some job histories added

A few notes to come with this bad boy - CM Punk and Bryan Danielson have been added to AEW as it seems like they're done deals. I'm aware this could age very badly but at this point I'd be astonished if they weren't signed, so... screw it. Just letting you guys know off the bat so you can remove them if you'd rather. Also on the topic of AEW, all the TV specials have been added as dormant events, so if you're playing as them and want to use them, simply set them to active then when Wednesday rolls around, move Dynamite back one day to Tuesday then back again after the show.

We'll be releasing another mini update tomorrow because of the PWG show tonight so if you're itching to do a PWG save, definitely wait for that.

Enjoy and as always please report any issues you find!

great mod as always quest... a few notes

Disney doesn't own the FOX networks, that's still owned by "FOX Corp"

and WWE network should be no more, as they are owned by NBC Universal. WWE puts every thing through the peacock app now

WWE Network is still the same everywhere else in the world. Peacock is a US thing.

great mod as always quest... a few notes

Disney doesn't own the FOX networks, that's still owned by "FOX Corp"

and WWE network should be no more, as they are owned by NBC Universal. WWE puts every thing through the peacock app now

NBC don't own the WWE Network. They have a partnership with WWE to stream exclusively through Peacock in the US. You cannot recreate the deal in TEW but WWE still officially owns the WWE Network as it is still used in other countries outside the United States.

Best way to simulate it is to have all WWE PPVs etc... shown on Peacock and have WWE Network in all other countries except the US, but not my mod and merely a suggestion.

Was wondering if anyone has an alt DDM stable logo for Stardom? Feels like the pink background doesn't really suit them, thanks!

Also its defiantly too early but whenever Giulia's updated look is available to be used as a cut it would be great!

May have to wait until after 5 Star GP for a good pic of her new hair, they're using a filter for their current match graphics. When I find something I'll post it.

Some small WWE and NXT Note

- Toni Storm should be a face

- Vanessa Borne was released from WWE

- Raquel and Dakota shouldn't be managing each other, Raquel should be a face

- Hachiman should be a heel

- Canyon Ceman should be gone from NXT

EDIT:

IMPACT notes

- W. Morrissey is not in Violent by Design

- VSK and ELP should be removed

- No Way Jose should be added as a face under the name "No Way"

- Kimber Lee's gimmick should be changed to "Possessed".

- Drama King Matt is using Matthew Rehwoldt

Hey bro, first time poster here. I tried to start an AEW game and when I went to the Dark Order stable, Brodie Lee's son was in the stable and when I clicked on him to remove him the game crashed saying something about some missing record, I lost all progress and started again :(. On my second try it crashed again too with an error regarding also Brodie Lee's son but I don't remember the exact circumstances.

I set him as out of the business and removed his contract so I'll be safe but I thought I'd post it.

Hey guys, loving the mod, thanks for all your work. It got me back into playing TEW!

Does anyone have an updated GIF pic for Otis? The clean-shaven, menacing look he is currently rocking?

Cheers

WWE haven't updated his picture on their site, if you find a good quality picture for him DM me it and I can do it.

Hey bro, first time poster here. I tried to start an AEW game and when I went to the Dark Order stable, Brodie Lee's son was in the stable and when I clicked on him to remove him the game crashed saying something about some missing record, I lost all progress and started again :(. On my second try it crashed again too with an error regarding also Brodie Lee's son but I don't remember the exact circumstances.

I set him as out of the business and removed his contract so I'll be safe but I thought I'd post it.

What was the error code? Usually it's searchable in the tech support forum and someone will have posted how to fix it. And worse case, you can post the issue and Adam will either know how to fix it or request a copy of your save to figure it out on his end.

Edit: Nothing happened for me when I clicked on his name in game. I'm using the JPG version. One thing I did notice, however, is that he starts the game training for a fight, but that seems to be a workaround.