[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

I noticed that the FOX broadcaster is set as owned by Disney/ABC Television group. It should be owned by Fox Corporation (which also includes MyNetwork TV, FS1 and FS2). It is a bit confusing as they restructured and sold many of their properties but the FOX network is definitely NOT under the massive Disney umbrella.

Updated Pictures 2021 - Purple Haze

Hi guys,

I"ve never posted on this page before. I am uploading some updated pictures/renders that I made ever since two months. Feel free to give your thoughts.

* Your just need to download the notepad, then extract the file for the pictures*

Link: https://www.deviantart.com/hendrixjimi70

Hope you like it

Pack contains pictures for: (PNG)

Abadon

Adam Page

Alex Abrahantes

Andrade

Angel Rose

Big Show

Brandon Cutler

Britt Baker

Brodie Lee Jr

Cherry Bomb

Chris Jericho

Courtney Rush

Dani Jordyn

Darby Allin

Dean Malenko

Eden

Edge

Fuego Del Sol

Griff Garrison

Hikaru Shida

Hook

Io Shirai

Jade Cargill

James Darnell

Jamie Hayter

Jimmy Smith

Kenny Omega

Kris Statlander

Lacey Ryan

Lance Archer

Leva Bates

Mark Henry

Matt Jackson

MJF

Nick Jackson

Nikki Storm

Nyla Rose

Orange Cassidy

Otis

Pentagon Jr

Punisher Martinez

Red Velvet

Rey Mysterio

Ryan Nemeth

Samoa Joe

Thunder Rosa

Tommy End

Trevor Lee

171013403_NewPictures.jpg.f0f171a724f7183165b742ed86554fbc.jpg

Best in the World last night inspired me to start an ROH save and I found some minor inconsistencies

* I think Amy Rose might need to be switched to face. Either way, she's not with Kenny King or LFI anymore

* The Bouncers are heel

* Dak Draper and Dalton Castle should be switched to face. I also noticed Dalton's tag team with Joe Hendry is still active but I guess Joe's still stuck in Scotland so up to you how that should work.

* Flamita is heel and going by the name Demonic Flamita

* I think Flip's been heel since joining Villain Enterprises

* Taven & Bennett are faces

* PJ Black is heel and teaming with Brian Johnson

* Not sure about the alignment of Violence Unlimited but it's a mix of face and heel

* 2 Guys 1 Tag (whoever named them this either deserves a raise or be slapped, I'm not sure) are no longer a team

* All combinations of the remaining members of Villain Enterprises shouldn't be a team anymore

* Silas & BCB are still a team in the save

* Dunno about Bandido & Horus but Bandido & Flamita shouldn't be a team anymore

Just looked at Stardom, probably needs some work.

First the style doesn't seem approriate. Character work is important in Stardom, and they have become way more popular recently, drawing over 3k. Also they do have a TV deal, first some AJW.

Just looked at Stardom, probably needs some work.

First the style doesn't seem approriate. Character work is important in Stardom, and they have become way more popular recently, drawing over 3k. Also they do have a TV deal, first some AJW.

They already have a TV deal set with Samurai TV and already have a product set that places value on gimmicks without neutering the in-ring side of things which has always been a bigger deal, so I'm not quite sure what work you'd suggest there. I've increased their pop a little bit but 3k is pushing it, they've only done that for one huge show and the rest they've drawn a little over 1k which is roughly where they've been at in game.

They already have a TV deal set with Samurai TV and already have a product set that places value on gimmicks without neutering the in-ring side of things which has always been a bigger deal, so I'm not quite sure what work you'd suggest there. I've increased their pop a little bit but 3k is pushing it, they've only done that for one huge show and the rest they've drawn a little over 1k which is roughly where they've been at in game.

Samurai TV is for their monthly events, that is not there TV deal.

From the article (and the TV part is still true) when Bushiroad bought them:

"Bushiroad's role will be attempting through advertising and television to build the popularity of the brand, similar to how the resurgence of New Japan Pro Wrestling was built.

As part of the deal, a TV show will air on BS NTV and Tokyo MX starting in January, with the BS NTV show being a 30 minute show on Thursdays."

It's TV highlights atleast, since it's not a separate taping.

Stardom World doubled in subscribers the last month and now are set to make a million dollars this year.

The style should be changed too. They are not a work rate promotion, they would be more East and West, but they have angles every show and lots and and lots of promos.

For size, yeah 1 to 1.2 k is what they are getting now, but it's still pandemic, so that may be misleading. Like fans aren't even allowed to yell or chant, so that is tricky, but yeah pop may be okay then.

Samurai TV is for their monthly events, that is not there TV deal.

From the article (and the TV part is still true) when Bushiroad bought them:

"Bushiroad's role will be attempting through advertising and television to build the popularity of the brand, similar to how the resurgence of New Japan Pro Wrestling was built.

As part of the deal, a TV show will air on BS NTV and Tokyo MX starting in January, with the BS NTV show being a 30 minute show on Thursdays."

It's TV highlights atleast, since it's not a separate taping.

Stardom World doubled in subscribers the last month and now are set to make a million dollars this year.

The style should be changed too. They are not a work rate promotion, they would be more East and West, but they have angles every show and lots and and lots of promos.

For size, yeah 1 to 1.2 k is what they are getting now, but it's still pandemic, so that may be misleading. Like fans aren't even allowed to yell or chant, so that is tricky, but yeah pop may be okay then.

Ahh fair enough, I wasn't even aware of the highlights deals. I'll give them (and their workers) a wee bit of a pop boost across Japan to make up for that extra exposure. East Meets West looks fairly close to the product they've already got but with a few more angles and added storylines so I'll test that out as well.

Ahh fair enough, I wasn't even aware of the highlights deals. I'll give them (and their workers) a wee bit of a pop boost across Japan to make up for that extra exposure. East Meets West looks fairly close to the product they've already got but with a few more angles and added storylines so I'll test that out as well.

Awesome! The show that airs in Japan is on their youtube channel too, so it is watchable here.

I was looking through AEW's roster and noticed Jim Ross has a 48 announcing and a 42 Color Commentary attributes. I am assuming this is intended, but did want to point it out if wrong.

I actually LOL'd at it personally.

Yeah, this has been pointed out before, it's intentional. I think he's terrible these days, he doesn't seem to care at all about the product he's commentating on, constantly makes mistakes and frankly it's been a long time since I've watched AEW without thinking he's a liability. Some people might disagree but I know there's plenty of people who feel the same way I do.

If it was prime JR, I'd obviously give him 100.

you should at least average him out!

I think JR is better than that myself. Exaclibur is hugely overrated in the game!

It needs to be impartial.

In fairness, with how many RW mods are available the stats and such should always be taken as subjective rather than objective. If the makers of one mod feel JR isn't great (which I personally feel myself) then they're within their rights to stat him as such in their mod.

I think JR is better than that myself. Exaclibur is hugely overrated in the game!

Every TEW mod is someone's opinion, every skill, every rating. It's all someone's individual perception of what somebody or a promotion's ability and level of stature/popularity within the wrestling world.

Personally, I think Jim Ross was a good announcer a long time ago, and depreciated in value to the product slowly over time, before rapidly decreasing in quality and effort since 2016, to a point where is actively hindering the broadcasts, hence his lower ratings.

Excalibur is rated 64 in announcing, and 74 in color. Don't exactly see how that's "hugely" over rated.

I can see an arguement that the two should be flipped though.

There's no such thing as an impartial mod. I always try to stat workers fairly rather than just basing it on my opinion though, there's loads of workers in RWC who I don't like and they would be far worse off in terms of stats if I didn't.

Any mod is going to be subjective to a degree, it's easy to raise JR a bit if you disagree, but I've yet to hear any argument against my reasoning for his low rating.

Can someone possibly tell me how to use the template for worker pictures? Or what I have to resize the pics I want too? What I've been doing (worked in the past) is get a picture from the internet, crop the face, resize to 150x150, save as GIF, then just put that pic into the template in GIMP. But I'm not sure that's correct anymore because it doesn't have the black border around it like the others do.

JR is far from great anymore but if you compare him to Michael Cole (69 / 54) , Tony Schiavone (77 / 55) or Matt Striker (59 / 55) a +10 bump for JR to 58/52 wouldn't be terrible.

In 2021 Michael Cole is lightyears ahead of JR in terms on announcing. Time to let the nostalgia bias go.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Questlove" data-cite="Questlove" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There's no such thing as an impartial mod. I always try to stat workers fairly rather than just basing it on my opinion though, there's loads of workers in RWC who I don't like and they would be far worse off in terms of stats if I didn't.<p> </p><p> Any mod is going to be subjective 1to a degree, it's easy to raise JR a bit if you disagree, but I've yet to hear any argument against my reasoning for his low rating.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's a fair point. I keep forgetting I can edit it myself haha thanks for the reply anyway though, shows you guys listen.</p><p> </p><p> On my JR point. I would say he can still out perform the majority of the announcers these days, his voice alone gives of a sports based feel (much like Mauro Ranallo) I think 55 would be fair for JR these days if based only on realism. As, yes. points need to be taken from him due to the mistakes he makes.</p><p> </p><p> That's my argument for JR anyway!</p>