[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Should Dan Barry have the "100% Heel" attribute? I think he's been doing a heel run lately but he's definitely worked as a face for the most part in his career I feel like.

He definitely should be able to work face. When I saw him at a House of Hardcore show he was a face and one of the most entertaining people on a show of really entertaining people.

Also, we all need to take a moment to enjoy the fact that Big E is WWE Champion. What a stellar finish to Raw last night. Go out of your way to watch Bob vs Orton and Big E's cash in.

WWE seems to be rebounding after being garbage for so long.

Nah, any company that's Big or above is definitely handing out exclusive deals 100% of the time (I think that starts at Medium iirc) and companies can be quite aggressive when going for a booker as well, they won't care about their current contract situation. Did they sign anyone else from you or was it just Bryan?

Since it's an organic company I'm less worried about it, it's one thing if it were WWE doing it but it's really hard to balance around organic ones and personally I'd never have them turned on until things had settled for a few years anyway. Given the option of making booking as AEW's "allies" less realistic and fun or fixing it so organic companies work better I'm going with the former every time.

Okay, thanks for the input.

It's just Bryan atm but I'm giving exclusives to everyone now just to be sure.

The new group of Mandy Rose, Gigi Dolan, and Jacy Jayne is known as Fatal Attraction

They're actually going by Toxic Attraction. ;)

Other small notes:

Ivy Nile has joined the Diamond Mine faction.

Cal Bloom is using the ring name 'Von Wagner'.

Bronson Rechsteiner is using the ring name 'Bron Breakker'.

If the Creed brothers are in the database they should probably have the Prodigy attribute.

Other small notes:

Ivy Nile has joined the Diamond Mine faction.

Cal Bloom is using the ring name 'Von Wagner'.

Bronson Rechsteiner is using the ring name 'Bron Breakker'.

If the Creed brothers are in the database they should probably have the Prodigy attribute.

PLEASE can the Creed Brothers be added? I'm in love with their schtick

This is probably a dumb question to ask in here, but how do you convert .rar files? I noticed that the download is in that format and I have only used .zip files and am very confused on how to keep up with this mod due to the file type.

Download 7zip. It's free and handles all packaged files, .zip and .rar included.

He looks like a neanderthal with negative charisma who was just confused at being there and any idiot can look alright in a fatal four way.

You seem to be in the minority here. He seems to be quite popular with WWE higher ups and the NXT coaches.

Oh well, when the next release comes I'll just change his stats and such myself since you're too stubborn to :p

You seem to be in the minority here. He seems to be quite popular with WWE higher ups and the NXT coaches.

Oh well, when the next release comes I'll just change his stats and such myself since you're too stubborn to :p

I mean, they probably enjoy their own shows too and this is a company that still employs Nia Jax, so what they like is more of an indictment than an endorsement.

Jokes aside I didn't think he was bad or anything, just he didn't really show much and has a funny face, he reminded me of Great Khali but white and confused at first. If he does well over the next few weeks that's cool, there wasn't much to take from last night imo.

I mean, they probably enjoy their own shows too and this is a company that still employs Nia Jax, so what they like is more of an indictment than an endorsement.

Jokes aside I didn't think he was bad or anything, just he didn't really show much and has a funny face, he reminded me of Great Khali but white and confused at first. If he does well over the next few weeks that's cool, there wasn't much to take from last night imo.

Yeah I'm just giving ya a hard time. I like seeing the raw recruits personally. I've always been fascinated by seeing people start their careers. Especially second and third gen workers for some reason.

They definitely need to cut Nia though.

Also, just looked at the September data. Chase Center's bio says it is in San Fran, but it's region is listed as Great Lakes.

Yeah out of everyone that "debuted" last night Bronson was probably the best of the lot even with that idiotic name they stuck him with

The new group of Mandy Rose, Gigi Dolan, and Jacy Jayne is known as Fatal Attraction

Honestly not sure if either are official or just what they are using on social media but I made this based on the teaser promos a few weeks ago

Stable-Toxix-Attraction.jpg

also here a couple of additions for some of the stables that need a logo

Stable-Bullet-Ho-T.jpgStable-RSBrand.jpg

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CWbranstetter0711" data-cite="CWbranstetter0711" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Question? Is there a site that took TEWDB's place? That site seems to have been abandoned. No updates since June</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <a href="https://homeofprowrestling.com/" rel="external nofollow">https://homeofprowrestling.com/</a></p>