[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

If you want to set up Stardom's staff realisticly, at least for the last PPV the announcers were Makoto Abe and Katsuya Ichikawa (Dragon Gate). Also their only road agent and trainer seems to be Milano Collection A.T. but I don't know how well would that work since he also works for NJPW I think. So, Kyoko Kimura and Fuka should be removed from their roster. I would let Jushin Thunder Liger and Bull Nakano since they sometimes do commentary too. Also Barb Sasaki is missing from the december database for some reason, I'm sure he was included in past databases.

<p>Some things to I've thought:</p><p>

The Independent Jr. Heavyweight belt hasn't been updated for a while. Maybe keep it retired until it resurfaces in DDT or any other promotion that's in the database? That seems to be the way with the All Asia championship.</p><p> </p><p>

What's better for Ganbare Pro, being its own company or a brand inside DDT? Or maybe we'll just wait until it gains more traction.</p>

What will your plans for ROH be, specifically the titles? Might be a tad unrealistic but considering Impact is bringing in Jonathan Gresham to defend the ROH title against Sabin at Hard to Kill, maybe let the titles be alliance titles for the Forbidden Door alliance? Or the IWTV alliance since Rhett Titus just defended the TV title?

What will your plans for ROH be, specifically the titles? Might be a tad unrealistic but considering Impact is bringing in Jonathan Gresham to defend the ROH title against Sabin at Hard to Kill, maybe let the titles be alliance titles for the Forbidden Door alliance? Or the IWTV alliance since Rhett Titus just defended the TV title?

Still don't know exactly what I'm gonna do myself but I'm leaning towards just leaving them alone and having their events stay dormant until April. They seem pretty adamant that they're coming back and if they do it's hard to imagine their roster changing all that much even.

Some minor nit-picking details i've seen that could be fixed before the next update if possible, if not no worries:

I've noticed that none of the the tag title reigns of Shelton Benjamin in WWE are recorded in his tag history. I think where his name should be was set to none by accident.

It would be a nice touch to have the New Day's tag title reigns be set as having the 3 of them reigning as tag champs rather than having 2 at a time. Officially they have 8 reigns as tag champs as a trio (6 Smackdown + 2 Raw) and 3 as just kofi & woods (1 Smackdown + 2 Raw).

If these are at all possible to add it would be a nice touch, if not that's okay. I can add them myself when I download the next update.

Thank you in advance for your work.

Some minor nit-picking details i've seen that could be fixed before the next update if possible, if not no worries:

I've noticed that none of the the tag title reigns of Shelton Benjamin in WWE are recorded in his tag history. I think where his name should be was set to none by accident.

It would be a nice touch to have the New Day's tag title reigns be set as having the 3 of them reigning as tag champs rather than having 2 at a time. Officially they have 8 reigns as tag champs as a trio (6 Smackdown + 2 Raw) and 3 as just kofi & woods (1 Smackdown + 2 Raw).

If these are at all possible to add it would be a nice touch, if not that's okay. I can add them myself when I download the next update.

Thank you in advance for your work.

I've done some title reworking for Quest awhile back, so this is my fault. My bad.

If anybody else notices any mistakes like that, please point them out, and I'll see to it that they get fixed.

Hello! Having Covid for Christmas and New Years has me extra bored and exploring different workers in this mod. Here's a couple of not-so-important things I noticed that can be changed:

Aleah James is 23 years old, not 24.

Jinny is 32 years old, not 26.

Josh Woods is 32 years old, not 26.

Jake Something is 32, not 27.

Sareena Sandhu is 29, not 26 and also isn’t signed to WWE.

Will Ospreay & Bea Priestley are no longer dating.

Dan Moloney & Aleah James are no longer dating.

Steph deLander (Persia Pirotta) and Rat Daddy are dating.

Aleah James & Noam Dar are dating.

WALTER & Jinny are dating.

Darren Kearney announced his retirement from wrestling.

Joseph Conners is no longer part of NXT UK and is a free agent.

Two Things you should change for stardom is You should set giulia as the figurehead for stardom instead of mayu stardom cares more about giulia then mayu and use giulia for most of there marketing and set konami to have a stomach virus(as to why the reason shes going on hiatus)