[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

There are SO many duplicates since last Indie+ update.

Any reason why I have a Matt Silva (Buddy Mattthews) and then another Buddy Mattthews? They both got signed for a company and faced off in a tag. The duplicates seem to have large JPG file images so it's easy to spot visually but a pain in the ass otherwise.

Not sure if it's something I did during import? But it's annoying for sure.

There are SO many duplicates since last Indie+ update.

Any reason why I have a Matt Silva (Buddy Mattthews) and then another Buddy Mattthews? They both got signed for a company and faced off in a tag. The duplicates seem to have large JPG file images so it's easy to spot visually but a pain in the ass otherwise.

Not sure if it's something I did during import? But it's annoying for sure.

1: If you think the issue is Indies+, you should probably keep it to that thread.

2: I try to keep an eye on dupes, but it's real hard, and a lot of people fall through the cracks. But I can't find any Buddy Murphy, Matt Silva or Buddy Matthews in my current Indies+ file. And I have no idea what might be the cause of that.

Only thing I can think of, is that you might've downloaded the Workers section of Titles+, which is something you shouldn't do. I've been trying to be better at conveying that.

3: If you find any more duplicates, please do tell. But if you suspect it's from the Indies+ pack, do it in that thread please

1: If you think the issue is Indies+, you should probably keep it to that thread.

2: I try to keep an eye on dupes, but it's real hard, and a lot of people fall through the cracks. But I can't find any Buddy Murphy, Matt Silva or Buddy Matthews in my current Indies+ file. And I have no idea what might be the cause of that.

Only thing I can think of, is that you might've downloaded the Workers section of Titles+, which is something you shouldn't do. I've been trying to be better at conveying that.

3: If you find any more duplicates, please do tell. But if you suspect it's from the Indies+ pack, do it in that thread please

Can i get back to the point of not having duplicates if I just reset the database?

Probably set up some hostile feelings between WWE and MLW at this point as MLW has filed an anti-trust lawsuit against WWE for alleged contract tampering among other things.

Joey Janela tweeted yesterday that MLW wrestlers were not allowed to work for GCW. I would add a negative relationship with Court and Joey and MLW & GCW/

Brodie King debuted in AEW. It looks like he'll be forming a tag team called 'Kings of the Black Throne' with Black.

Team is already in the game in PWG. They formed there first.

Plus, KOTBT is again, the PWG name and Malakai has been referencing the House of Black so it may be that.

Team is already in the game in PWG. They formed there first.

Plus, KOTBT is again, the PWG name and Malakai has been referencing the House of Black so it may be that.

Both House of Black and Kings of the Black Throne were used by Excalibur on Dynamite when Brody debuted tonight.

I've been doing some tinkering for a save with AJPW and have found that the following wrestlers need to have their contracts removed and other ideas:

AJPW

akira

ayato

carbel

chikara

issei

koji iwamoto

osamu

ryouji

the bodyguard

DDT

seigo

BJW

cima

el lindaman

kuma

t-hawk

IMPACT

brandi lauren

hakim zane

melina

melissa santos

no way

odb

MLW

dan lambert

simon gotch

kevin ku

dominic garrini

ikuro kwon

jeff cobb

lee moriarty

mike parrow

mike patrick

tom lawlor

willow

Turn CWFH into UWN, make all the TV shows they have/turn it into a brand split

Make GCW run a monthly event named JCW

MLW has a relationship with AJPW

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="S_Joker" data-cite="S_Joker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <strong>Turn CWFH into UWN, make all the TV shows they have/turn it into a brand split </strong></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I spoke with Kevin Condron about UWN affiliates. According to Condron:</p><p> </p><p> CWFH still exists but is unable to run standardized TV tapings due to COVID protocols. </p><p> CWFAZ (not in RWC) has been shut down. </p><p> CWFA and CWFM (not in RWC) are running monthly TV tapings, while UWN runs a Supershow monthly called "Primetime Live" to supplement it's CWFH TV deal.</p>

<p>Tokyo Joshi Pro and Prestige Wrestling have entered into a working relationship. Prestige Wrestling promises to bring many of their top stars to the United States over the coming months & years.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedOther">

<iframe data-embedid="134f3f933e9d4c0d75b69e6b2e01a01a" allowfullscreen="" data-embed-src="<___base_url___>/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=embed&url=https://twitter.com/WrestlePrestige/status/1483268579583619072?s=20"></iframe>

</div>

TNT Extreme's Women's champion is Alexxis Falcon as of the end of November. Her and Lizzy Evo had a pretty good feud throughout 2021.

TNT should probably also be integrated as there have been a few women take part in matches against men, the DOA tournament coming up usually has Session Moth Martina as a contestant