[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

as we all know, Vince McMahon just stepped down from the WWE for a while

and his scandle should be updated as well, a long with him going on hiatus.

He's not stepping away. He's temporarliy stepping down as CEO and Chairman, but is still in charge of creative. So no, no hiatus needed IMO

No idea how you could implement this in game or if its even possible but GLEAT seem to have a deal with NJPW world where their bigger events are shown on PPV on NJPW World - GLEAT v3 on July 1st will be shown on NJPW world and seems to be a thing going forwards

No idea how you could implement this in game or if its even possible but GLEAT seem to have a deal with NJPW world where their bigger events are shown on PPV on NJPW World - GLEAT v3 on July 1st will be shown on NJPW world and seems to be a thing going forwards

In one of my mods I have Stampede Wrestling showing events on WWE Network. You can set it up so that GLEAT have their big events shown on NJPW World like any other broadcasting deal. How long they would last on the platform is another matter though.

Probably not til the middle of July i heard somewhere.

Wheeere'd you hear that? lol

The update should be out soon enough. Likely within the next couple hours, but it'll be in a new thread, since Quest been way too busy IRL, and hasn't even been able to update the main page.

Wheeere'd you hear that? lol

The update should be out soon enough. Likely within the next couple hours, but it'll be in a new thread, since Quest been way too busy IRL, and hasn't even been able to update the main page.

Pal, I apparently confused what you said in my head by mistake haha. For some reason I could've swore you said around middle of July. So that's my bad. My apologies.