[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Hey ?uest!  I know ratings are subjective, and overall I think you really do a great job with them, but I think Danny Garcia, and Austin and Colten Gunn are due for some boosts.  I also realize that those three are pretty polarizing, but I think their improvements (particularly in performance skills) over the last year plus are undeniable.  Appreciate the consideration and thanks for all you do!

Super minor but in New Japan Sakura Genesis is a Dormant event to begin so the schedule goes Road To Sakura Genesis 1-5 straight into Wrestling Dontaku road to's, not too important but probably something to fix for next update

Man I just downloaded the latest update and started a new game. I usually play historical mods, but I wanted to try my hand at modern booking. What's confusing me is...I can't find Booker T anywhere. I've searched WWE and NXT and then he wasn't out in the available workers anywhere...unless I missed him. Was he just left out or am I looking over him?

Edited by JohnnyRaider37
Spelling

• 2 weeks later...

some random notes based on going through workers on the June mod:

• Alexxis Falcon should be able to work in Europe - she's worked France, Germany, Austria and Spain
  • Alpha Female shouldn't be signed to Stardom, she hasn't appeared for them since last November. 
  • Avery Good should be active as a Personality
  • Baliyan Akki should be able to work the USA
  • Cara Noir should be out with a long-term foot/leg injury  - unknown recovery time, but it's in the multiple months
  • Cassandro should be either On Hiatus or have a starting injury; I don't think he's wrestled since early last year.
  • Charles Crowley should be able to work Canada - he's done some work for Smash
  • Doug Williams has retired
  • Drago is now going by Dios del Inframundo and has left AAA. They have debuted a new Drago.
  • Janai Kai should be able to work the UK, she has wrestled for EVE in London
  • Jinny and WALTER/Gunther are married
  • Lana Austin should be able to work Europe
  • Little Miss Roxxy is based in the US now
  • Mariah May should be active in Japan
  • Mei Suruga should be active in the UK
  •  

Hi i have the june 2023 GIF mod with SAMPP installed but new workers doesnt generate unless i tick off the picture requirements settings. I have free pictures in the picture folders so i dont understand why it is happening. Could anyone help me?Thank you

5 hours ago, cri1907 said:

Hi i have the june 2023 GIF mod with SAMPP installed but new workers doesnt generate unless i tick off the picture requirements settings. I have free pictures in the picture folders so i dont understand why it is happening. Could anyone help me?Thank you

The 'Free Pictures' records in the data are probably connected to the JPG versions of the pictures instead of GIFs. IIRC that happened with me once or twice using this mod, surprised it hasn't been fixed.

5 hours ago, cri1907 said:

You need to have the free pictures assigned in the free pictures portion of the editor

Unsure if this has been discussed so apologies if it has. Cuatrero had been in prison from March for 2 months awaiting a futher hearing for the (alleged) attempted murder of Stephanie Vaquer. Unsure if he has been released since (doesn't seem to be any reports in English) but he hasn't wrestled since March so should probably have a starting absence for legal reasons. He is still recognised as one third of the AAA Trios champions so I'm guessing they are reserving judgement until he is convicted or not (as people should do in a normal society).

Also maybe instead of Split Up, there should now be a Hatred relationship between the two.

question about the "WWE Women's World" and "WWE Women's"

would it be more releastic to retire the "smackdown women's" and "RAW women's" titles? and just give Rhea a new title lineage, and give Asuka the WWE Women's title lineage?

EDIT: just checked WIKIpedia it looks like they are still going by the current lineage and not the old one

Edited by harrypotterhead

On 7/16/2023 at 9:10 AM, Fleisch said:

Unsure if this has been discussed so apologies if it has. Cuatrero had been in prison from March for 2 months awaiting a futher hearing for the (alleged) attempted murder of Stephanie Vaquer. Unsure if he has been released since (doesn't seem to be any reports in English) but he hasn't wrestled since March so should probably have a starting absence for legal reasons. He is still recognised as one third of the AAA Trios champions so I'm guessing they are reserving judgement until he is convicted or not (as people should do in a normal society).

Also maybe instead of Split Up, there should now be a Hatred relationship between the two.

Just to add to this that NGD have subsequently lost the belts to Los Vipers - Psicosis, Abismo Negro Jr and Toxin - with El Hijo de Mascara Ano 2000 subbing for Cuatrero. Ano 2000 has been teaming with his cousins pretty regularly since April, so I think it's safe to asssume El Cuatrero is out of the picture for the time being. 

10 minutes ago, Hollywood said:

I wouldn’t do that just yet. He may work more dates in the future.

Everything I've read said that his AEW contract is an exclusive deal. Any appearances for other companies would then be through talent trades/loans. It's easy enough for me to change myself if Quest and Co. disagree.