[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Some things I noticed:

• Arez should be a tecnico in AAA
  • Argenis should be unmasked in AAA - he lost his mask earlier this year
  • I think Dalys should be a tecnico in AAA, as she teams with Negro Casas

• Addy Star should be Retired or On Hiatus, she hasn't wrestled in over a year
  • Big Guns Joe is now named Joe Blazr
  • Cara Noir should be able to work in Japan, he has wrestled for DDT
  • I think Chakara should be Retired or On Hiatus, I don't think she's wrestled in a couple of years
  • Charles Crowley should be able to work in Japan, he's about to debut for an indie promotion there
  • Charlie Morgan and Jetta's relationship should be updated from Dating to Married
  • Dahlia Black should be Left The Business
  • LJ Cleary should be signed to NOAH, and able to work Japan
  • Meiko Satomura should be based in Southern England or Japan - she still lives in London, and divides her time between there and Japan
  • Mercedes Blaze shouldn't be signed to EVE, she hasn't wrestled for them in over a year. She has been wrestling for RevPro recently, so should be signed to them

https://www.yardbarker.com/wrestling/articles/endeavors_ari_emanuel_says_vince_mcmahon_is_partially_to_blame_for_company_stock_being_down/s1_17067_39380619

Pretty much called it... at this point Vince McMahon is just a big share holder of the company but he no longer controls things... Triple H has been giving the keys to creative, so I believe Ari Emanuel or Nick Khan should be used as WWE runners

Poll for you guys to vote on: do you think NJPW/NJoA and AEW/ROH should be combined into one company with sub-brands regardless of potential broadcaster wonkiness and weird AI handling? 

https://strawpoll.com/YVyPmzBE9nN

I'm almost definitely doing this for NJPW/NJoA either way because it just works a lot better for the player, I don't think a lot of people really book NJoA and would rather just book the American brand alongside the main company, it's definitely the way I prefer it as well. 

The big question is AEW/ROH - it would work better for the player booking AEW I think (as far as having the fluidity to use ROH guys as much as you want, the 4th show would be awful), but the obvious downside is you wouldn't be able to book just ROH anymore and they would no longer be recognised as their own company.

Edited by Questlove

53 minutes ago, Questlove said:

Poll for you guys to vote on: do you think NJPW/NJoA and AEW/ROH should be combined into one company with sub-brands regardless of potential broadcaster wonkiness and weird AI handling? 

I'm almost definitely doing this for NJPW/NJoA either way because it just works a lot better for the player, I don't think a lot of people really book NJoA and would rather just book the American brand alongside the main company, it's definitely the way I prefer it as well. 

The big question is AEW/ROH - it would work better for the player booking AEW I think (as far as having the fluidity to use ROH guys as much as you want, the 4th show would be awful), but the obvious downside is you wouldn't be able to book just ROH anymore and they would no longer be recognised as their own company.

I can't speak for NJPW/NJoA but I'm conflicted about how AEW should be ran. I wish there could be a midpoint between how you and TheWho87 have alliances set up. It's fun and accurate having AEW in an alliance with the Bushiroad companies but I feel like it would be more accurate for an AEW save to have the ROH titles as alliance titles but then you'd have the issue of ROH belts showing up in Japan.

5 hours ago, Questlove said:

Idk I think having NJoA / NJPW separated may work for the game better, because NJoA is realistically more likely to hire USA workers and it may be hard for the AI to handle that because all their new signings will just be guys from Japan, and plus NJoA have workers that have never worked in Japan before

and AEW / ROH may share the same workers especially low-card workers, but they still run like two different companies.  Having a guy like Cesaro being loaned to ROH, rather than having him branded their just makes more sense

1 minute ago, harrypotterhead said:

Idk I think having NJoA / NJPW separated may work for the game better, because NJoA is realistically more likely to hire USA workers and it may be hard for the AI to handle that because all their new signings will just be guys from Japan, and plus NJoA have workers that have never worked in Japan before

and AEW / ROH may share the same workers especially low-card workers, but they still run like two different companies.  Having a guy like Cesaro being loaned to ROH, rather than having him branded their just makes more sense

also, NJPW STRONG events also run women's matches as well, so how can that be handled in NJPW being as they are strictly a male ran company

On 11/1/2023 at 6:07 PM, Toonal said:

Will there be a new release in November of the database or do we have to wait until January? I want to start a new one but I want to know if I have to wait for November or I can start now the new save

I believe it was said that January would be the next one

So I was really hoping for a November release for my save, because I think now is such a good time to jump in during the week of Crown Jewel for a real good long term save. If there isn't a November update tho, what should I change in the October update to make it the most realistic. (Just looking for America companies, not really worried about anything else) i.e. signings, title changes etc. Not counting Crown Jewel of course. I haven't downloaded the October update yet either because I was waiting for the Nov one to drop.