[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

MINOR ADDITION

Linked below is a database consisting of five workers to be added to the August release, unfortunately my internet provider are worse than a Nathan Jones match so there was a minor delay. These workers are Fraser Thomas of Britain's ATTACK! promotion and Concrete Davidson, Headhunter Rig, Mikey Broderick and Will Kiedis, all of Australia's PWA Black Label promotion.

The database | https://www.mediafire.com/file/bd4vxnuaf96l728/RWCIMPORT.rar/file

All notes needed to quickly add regarding the workers:

Add Fraser Thomas to ATTACK!. Babyface, start date of August 2019. Member of the Lost Boys faction in ATTACK! with RUFIO and Joe Nelson.

Add Concrete Davidson to PWA, babyface, start date of April 2016. Add a job history with PWA from June '12 to Jan '14.

Add Black Shirt Cool Group to PWA, can only be babyface, brotherhood. Members: Big Fudge, Shazza McKenzie, Ricky South + Concrete Davidson, all members, no leader.

Add Headhunter Rig to PWA, heel, start date of May 2019.

Add Mikey Broderick to PWA, start date of June 2018. History: PWA: April '07 to Jan '13.

Add Will Kiedis to PWA, heel, start date of Feb 2019.

Change Kiedis, Rig and Concrete's images to be .jpg.

Thank you for reading.

*Each note is in the notepad of the database as well.*

Is it just me..

I started a new game with WWE, they have 78 overall everywhere in USA (Just over the minimum requirement for a Large company which is 77)

Since there is no starting storyline, you have to start a minimum of 5 new storyline with a heat over 70... I had to "very average" first show and instantly dropped to medium size within a week...

anyone had this problem?

Raw notes

Riott Squad are back together with Liv and Ruby.

Babatunde showed up for their 'Raw Underground' gimmick and had a good run under the name Dabba Kato. I'd rename him but keep him in NXT for now.

Akira Tozawa is the new 24/7 Champion.

Shane McMahon's gimmick should be changed to 'Fight Promotor'.

Just got a message that RVD broke up with his partner (Who should be Katie Forbes) so I decided to release her from Impact since I dont like her anyway and RVD gets mad saying it puts a strain on their relationship. I think this is an error? lol

edit: third partner I forgot about lol

Just want to thank you, Questlove, and the team for doing such an incredibly thorough job on attributes. They are pretty tricky to nail down quite so well and you've done that and more. It's easy to forget aspects of wrestlers when looking at the dropdown menus. Fantastic work!