[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Think that's mostly due in-part to the thing with Ricochet hanging around known-predator Chasyn Rance and then saying he wasn't aware that he was there despite photos of them clearly in the same room together. Unsure if there was anything else he did, however.

EDIT: Initially forgot about this, Ricochet was also at a NYE party with Marty Scurll, another known pedophile.

This sounds like Kenny Omega.

[/center]

Thank you very much but I have question here

Why the fiend is not managed by Alexa ?

https://imgur.com/gallery/FGfANRw

This sounds like Kenny Omega.

IDK if that was meant as a joke or something (not great at picking up social cues and stuff) but it was Ricochet lol

There's a solid chunk of wrestlers that are from Florida/work that area that hang around Chasyn, probably because he gives out weed or some shit. Ricochet, Kacy, Moose, Adam Rose, Chelsea Green, Ivelisse, Amber Nova at some point, probably more that i'm forgetting.

Hell, wouldn't be surprised if the NXT QAnon stable and the people who hang out with Rance coincide by some weird way, who knows

Here's a bunch more cuts, a few are just the IMPACT ones Idolized did because I added them to the .rar without noticing.

Previews:

LjmFiYC.gifi7JLNLs.gifvoh9hA3.gif5rVV7ft.gifG9iIel8.gif34UDptH.gifx1pMJzg.gif

I'm also considering putting out a chill May release without the usual stressing and big ass influx of new workers, just to take advantage of new things added by the latest patch. No promises though.

Yeah, NXT and NXT UK are both separate companies. The simplest way to play as them all would be to add a second and third user character and put them in charge of the child companies, that would require the least amount of editing on your end and would most likely be the best solution for what you're looking to achieve as well.

Will there be a May release?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hollywood" data-cite="Hollywood" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Will there be a May release?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Either tonight or tomorrow I'm gonna get it out, yes</p>

NEW RELEASE

RWC May 2021 GIF Version

RWC May 2021 JPG Version

SAMPP GIF Edition May 2021 (200+ new cuts)

Not quite as much has been done as usual since it's only been a month and I've been working a lot, but this was still worth putting out just because of the changes patch 1.31 made. Big thanks to Devil_Cyborg for the crazy amount of mask & hair histories he did for us, it's super cool detailing I wanted for a while but never would have done myself.

There's likely things I've missed because of how busy I've been so as always post any problems you find!

NEW RELEASE

There's likely things I've missed because of how busy I've been so as always post any problems you find!

- AJ Gray is hurt, but i'm not sure if he specified what his injury was. I believe he said he was gonna be out till June? Someone can correct me if possible.

- Logan Paul, Tracy Williams, Rok-C, Joe Mandak, D.A. Brewer, Eddie Orengo, Tom Castor, Starboy Charlie, Adnan Virk, Killian McMurphy, Joey Styles, Aaron Edwards, Adam B, Alex Frost, Andrew Rose, Chavo Lutteroth and Chavo Lutteroth III, Danilo Anfibio, Dean Ayass, Jody The Wrestler, Del Cano, Dr. Bob, Edwin Lay, Eli Theseus, Gabriel Aeros, Greg Graham, Havok, Isla Dawn, Jay Stevens, Jeremy Wyatt, Jessica Kyle, Jimmy, Joel Bateman, Kit Condor, Lacey Von Erich, Lindsay Howarth, Lucas Riley, Marc Nadeau, Mariah May, Mark Pickering, Mark Young, Matthew Mims, Murdoch, Nick Hausman, Oki Okidata, Pat Graham, Rocky Menero, Sam Stoker, Satoshi Oji, Shinichi Nakayama, SHO, Skylar Cruize, Stewart Fulton, Stranger, Val Capone, and YOH all either don't have SAMPP .gif pictures, or don't have them set.

- NJPW Strong Openweight, BLP Heavyweight, GCW Ultraviolent championship pictures aren't set.

- Beyond's Signature Series has been over for a bit, might wanna set that to inactive as they seem to be going back to a more event-oriented schedule with Project Reality being their next show (which btw is there a chance we could see Ted Goodz in the next update?)

- Brayden Lee isn't contracted to AAW, when he's been making appearances for them since they came back. and I believe is even supposed to fight for the Heritage title.

- AAW also seem to be going back to a more event-oriented schedule too, with Take No Prisoners either having already happened, or coming up very soon, i'm not sure really.

- Logan Paul, Tracy Williams, Rok-C, Joe Mandak, D.A. Brewer, Eddie Orengo, Tom Castor, Starboy Charlie, Adnan Virk, Killian McMurphy, Joey Styles, Aaron Edwards, Adam B, Alex Frost, Andrew Rose, Chavo Lutteroth and Chavo Lutteroth III, Danilo Anfibio, Dean Ayass, Jody The Wrestler, Del Cano, Dr. Bob, Edwin Lay, Eli Theseus, Gabriel Aeros, Greg Graham, Havok, Isla Dawn, Jay Stevens, Jeremy Wyatt, Jessica Kyle, Jimmy, Joel Bateman, Kit Condor, Lacey Von Erich, Lindsay Howarth, Lucas Riley, Marc Nadeau, Mariah May, Mark Pickering, Mark Young, Matthew Mims, Murdoch, Nick Hausman, Oki Okidata, Pat Graham, Rocky Menero, Sam Stoker, Satoshi Oji, Shinichi Nakayama, SHO, Skylar Cruize, Stewart Fulton, Stranger, Val Capone, and YOH all either don't have SAMPP .gif pictures, or don't have them set.

- NJPW Strong Openweight, BLP Heavyweight, GCW Ultraviolent championship pictures aren't set.

Just checked and the vast majority of these are assigned for me (there's a few I forgot to do cuts for), did you download the latest version of the picture pack? I will sort everything else you mentioned, thank you!

Thanks for the update. Will be a great way to spend my day off.

Also for a future update, just watched Dante Leon vs Ninja Mack from JCW and I need these guys in the game. Not a lot of info on either guy yet, especially Mack, but I'll be excited if/when they're added.

-Santana is mistakenly listed as a former NXT Cruiserweight Champion

-BJW Deathmatch Survivor is back this year. Maybe it should be re-added (edit: just noticed that both tourneys are combined. guess that's a good way to circumvent things)

two things i noticed hei

- Takashi Yoshida is no longer a member of R.E.D, having been kicked out in January

- Dragon Gate and MLW have a relationship going, i'm unsure as to the full details but maybe setting them to have positive attitudes towards eachother would be good?