landxx Modern World Mod

This mod is continued by marcstephens123 please follow his thread for updates - http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=550882

PlHX2MV.jpg

Real World Mod introduction

Hello so this new thread for my mod.Its new game so its like new start and we all are in quarantine so for me is really good time because Wresling world is not buzzing and there will be not much data to edit and mostly just add new features that 2020 introduce.

What landxx Modern World mod is ?

Its Real World mod based on Fleisch database i did much editing on workers stats comapanies product and everything you can edit so it will definetly will have others fellings than other Real World mods.

When the realease will come out ?

Once Every Month .

How to Run hardcore base companies on TEW 2020

change normal matches from default and make all the hardcore types the defaults.

What Graphics update and small graphics update is

Graphics update is that contains all of Graphics of my mods and i sometimes realease updated version it always will be big size of it of course not often updated

Small graphics is only small part of graphics of my mood mostly i realease with people photos updated and all of this will be updated often so if i post you should download it to have up the date peoples,logos,belts or something else i add. an always be small sized files.

Hello everyone I would like to congratulate everyone on the start of summer.And so new month new update for my real world mod, this will be big one because i edited about 2600+ wreslers skills it will be another experience than playing mine older mods only a few wreslers have 90s skills and only one some skills only not all of them like i done before also i adding Sabin's free pictures mod to mine mod now over 2200 free pictures in the game and new wreslers willl use them by mine experience it makes game really more realistic

Also added a ton of new matches from tag chambers to a lot of cinematic matches righ now my mod have 3097 match types.Also added a bunch of Brodcasters who will make game more alive and better.And last but not least my mod grapichs are now updated i added newest JoeMurphy update for his superawesome pic pack so you now get game more refreshing.I recommend to download new grapichs for my mod to have those all things.Have fun!

landxx Modern World mod on Tew 2020 August Update Edition /07/04 -Download

Grapichs for TEW 2020 (720mbs) (only download for first time users)

Small Grapichs update for August Update

(NEXT REALEASE- on September 2020 )

Credits

Fleisch and Southside_Hitman and Questlove for their Database because i using as Base

TheWho87 because i imported few worker and companies from his base.

joemurphy for his SuperAwesome pic pack

NoLegsGaming for his created intro screens

Sabin357 for his Free pictures mod that i included to game

and all other guys and this forum.

Mod Includes

---------------------------------------------------------

65 companies , 2962 workers ( TEW 2016 Early July Update

69 companies , 3019 workers (TEW 2016 August Update

69 companies , 3042 workers (TEW 2016 September Update

64 companies , 3190 workers ( TEW 2016 April Update

66 companies , 3419 workers (TEW 2020 Trial version

70 companies , 3500 workers (TEW 2020 May Update

69 companies , 3522 workers (TEW 2020 August Update

AAW: Professional Wrestling Redefined

Absolute Intense Wrestling

All Elite Wrestling

All Japan Pro-Wrestling

Alpha-1 Wrestling

ATTACK! Pro Wrestling

Big Japan Pro-Wrestling

Beyond Wresling

Bar Wresling

Black Label Pro(NEW)

Championship Wrestling from Hollywood

CHIKARA(Closed)

Combat Zone Wrestling

Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre

Desastre Total Ultraviolento

DDT Pro-Wrestling

Dragon Gate

Defy Wresling

EVOLVE Wrestling(Closed)

Extreme Championship Wrestling (inactive)

Fight Club: Pro

Game Changer Wrestling

German Wrestling Federation

House of Hardcore(Inactive)

Impact Wresling

Insane Championship Wrestling

Internacional Wrestling Revolucion Grupo

Internacional Wrestling Syndicate(NEW)

International Pro Wrestling United Kingdom(Closed)

IWA: Mid-South

Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide

Lucha Underground(Inactive)

Major League Wrestling

Melbourne City Wrestling

New Japan Pro-Wrestling

Northern Championship Wrestling

North Shore Pro Wrestling(NEW)

Nacion Lucha Libre(Closed)

National Wresling Aliance

Over The Top Wrestling

Ohio Valley Wresling(NEW)

OZ Academy

Pro Wresling FREEDOMS

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla

Pro Wrestling ZERO1

Pro-Wrestling: EVE

Pro-Wrestling NOAH

PROGRESS Wrestling

PWA Black Label

Revolution Pro Wrestling

Ring of Honor

Riptide Wresling(NEW)

SEAdLINNNG

Sendai Girls' Pro Wrestling

SHIMMER Women Athletes

SHINE Wrestling

Smash Wrestling

The Crash Lucha Libre

Tokyo Joshi Pro

westside Xtreme wrestling

World Championship Wrestling (inactive)

World Wonder Ring Stardom

World Wrestling Entertainment

WRESTLE-1(Closed)

WWE NXT

WWE NXT UK

---------------------------------------------------------

Older Versions

landxx Modern World mod on Tew 2020 May Update Edition /07/04 -Download

landxx Modern World mod on Tew 2020 June Update Edition /07/04 -Download

landxx Modern World mod on Tew 2020 July Update Edition /07/04 -Download

landxx Modern World mod on Tew 2020 August Update Edition /07/04 -Download

Credits

Fleisch and Southside_Hitman for his Database because i using as Base

TheWho87 because i imported few worker and companies from his base.

Pat66 for creating many wresler from Canada and Creating 2 companies.

ropacm for all those Other Shows he created an making game more challange with ratings.

BigM for Stable pics

sabin357 for most free pics in the game !!

and all other guys and this forum.

So go and support them they are real champs !!

(Feel Free to ask questions)

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>So i though i will realease first day edition of my mod to show what my mod all about , the data dont have a lot thing so this just for demo to try it off what i done is Companies Products , some wreslers atributes AEW Stables some Companies Relationship and that is about all.</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/6w21ehd2ppzlqwb/TEW2020.mdb/file" rel="external nofollow">https://www.mediafire.com/file/6w21ehd2ppzlqwb/TEW2020.mdb/file</a></p>

Since you talked about AEW stables, for some reason MJF is part of The Inner Circle. Jeff Cobb is also in it but he was only in a couple episodes as a mercenary around two months ago, I don't know if he should be there. And Christopher Daniels is not the leader of SCU, they should all be regular members.

Since you talked about AEW stables, for some reason MJF is part of The Inner Circle. Jeff Cobb is also in it but he was only in a couple episodes as a mercenary around two months ago, I don't know if he should be there. And Christopher Daniels is not the leader of SCU, they should all be regular members.
Thankks fix it asap.

Thankks fix it asap.

-edit link is now updated

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="321kid" data-cite="321kid" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The monthly wages seem very high or am i out of touch?</div></blockquote> I dont really see a problem here Wreslers like Randy Orton get 2,7 millions a year in my mod he gets about same.<p> </p><p> Edit - and with fixed Broadcasters WWE got 1 million just from one show so its okay.</p>

I dont really see a problem here Wreslers like Randy Orton get 2,7 millions a year in my mod he gets about same.

I make you right, wish I had actually done the annual math rather than seeing a big number and assuming it was wrong...

Loving the work!

Realeasing anoter version of my database which are more stable and way better what i done is added atributtes to Many WWE/AEW wreslers adjusted most brodcasters/companies deals added Ironclad Clouse to NJPW AEW WWE , NXT wreslers. Adjusted WWE royal rumble, Money in the bank and Surivor Series.Edited major companies Bookers and Owners , and other small things

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ivb2b6jam5f3l4l/landxx_trial_2020.rar/file