landxx Modern World Mod

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For few days i was away from my computer so here im righ back all titles changes done including ( Money in the bank winners) , once again edited game world information lowered some wresling industry highen some economy also some thing editing on brodcaster was also done, also Many other small stuff was done that i dont remember at this time , enjoy.

landxx Modern World mod on game Trial Version updated on 2020/05/12 -

Don't know if you fixed it, but AEW is missing CIMA, T-Hawk and El Lindamann, so there is a stable in the db but it's empty.

They dont really are wresling in AEW only done 3 apperances and last was in february so for now i will not be adding them.

They dont really are wresling in AEW only done 3 apperances and last was in february so for now i will not be adding them.

I think that is purely down to this corona virus lockdown and them not being based in america and unable to travel, under normal circumstances they would still be competing.

I think that is purely down to this corona virus lockdown and them not being based in america and unable to travel, under normal circumstances they would still be competing.
still į think I will wait until they do a apperance for aew before adding back

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="landxx" data-cite="landxx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>still į think I will wait until they do a apperance for aew before adding back</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yup good choice. For the moment if a player wants to have them in TEW they can just sign them.</p>

Yuka Sakazaki missing too. I mean, she was there three weeks in a row, and on the last show with an audience.

Also: just booked my first AEW Dynamite, and the day after there were two emails, one for the tv ratings and one for the ppv buys. Is that normal?

nope its not normal i was set dynamite on Fite(USA) who was PPV brodcaster

also fixed that.

on this update mostly was worked on Brodcasters Internet Brodcasters was redone their coverage was done lesser brodcaster deals was also redone.Some popularity edits for Otis , Brandon Vink , Shane Thorne.Also i think this will be last update for Trial version because only 2 days left until full game.

landxx Modern World mod on game Trial Version updated on 2020/05/13 -

on this update mostly was worked on Brodcasters Internet Brodcasters was redone their coverage was done lesser brodcaster deals was also redone.Some popularity edits for Otis , Brandon Vink , Shane Thorne.Also i think this will be last update for Trial version because only 2 days left until full game.

landxx Modern World mod on game Trial Version updated on 2020/05/13 -

Updated NXT added few new tag teams edited some wreslers popularity.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kito333" data-cite="kito333" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can I use updated data in a current save file or do I need to restart my game?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You'd need to restart. Most completely new data can be imported to an in-progress game, but not changes.</p>