OMG sorry i didn´t know. Im new with the TEW 2020 and the datas. Then im going to keep playing with this, is really funny c:

There will be a new one in the future but not for a while. Currently I'm working on a historic 1998 mod and practicing my skills at renders and other graphical work.

Glad you're enjoying it. :)

OMG sorry i didn´t know. Im new with the TEW 2020 and the datas. Then im going to keep playing with this, is really funny c:

No need to apologize bud! I was just letting ya know! It's hard to keep up with data releases sometimes.

There will be a new one in the future but not for a while. Currently I'm working on a historic 1998 mod and practicing my skills at renders and other graphical work.

Glad you're enjoying it. :)

Fleisch...you should absolutely let me beta test 1998. It's my favorite year in the Attitude Era!!! :D:D:D

In all seriousness, I'm so happy to see a new 1998 mod!

Completed for the 98 mod so far:

WWF (Roster plus titles)

WCW (Roster plus titles)

ECW (Roster plus titles)

AJPW (Roster plus titles)

NJPW (Roster plus titles)

AAA (Roster plus titles)

CMLL (Roster plus titles)

AJW (Roster plus titles)

WWC (Roster plus titles)

40+ new wrestlers (with more no doubt to be added over time - count is currently at 5465 workers between 1998 and 2021).

Added Antar (and alter ego Tigre Blanco II)

Added Tigre Blanco (III)

Added Pegaso

Added Reyes Veloz

Added Sanely

Added Solar II

Added Nieto del Halcón Negro (not releated to the Halcon Negro in the data, he is the grandson of the original 1950's Halcon Negro)

Added Dr O'Borman Jr. (and alter ego Dr. X/Dr. Xtreme)

Added Stranger

Added Flor Metalica

Added Valentin Mayo

Added Rayo Tapatio I

Added Rayo Tapatio II

Added Jeque

Added El Cobarde II

Added Brandon

Added Mini Abismo Negro (aka Mini Goldust)

Added Mini Cibernetico (Relationships added to the Moreno Family)

Added Pentagoncito

Added Furia Guerrera

Added El Hija de Fuerza Guerrera

Added Aracnofobia

Added Gran Apache II

Added Ryota Chikuzen

Added Amaris Blair

Added Oficial

Added Vigilante

Added Guardia

Added Maniacop

Added Chie Koishikawa

Added Lulu Pencil

Added Sahori

Added Zumbido

Added Noriko Toyoda

Added Miyuki Fujii

Added Sachie Nishibori

Added Michiko Nagashima

Added Bouncer Bob (aka Bob Hayze)

Added La Ley

Added Jesse The Latin Freebird

Added Boom Boom Comini

Added Kuame Kamoze

Added Robert Thompson

Added Jay Smooth

Added Vinny Massaro

Added Chris Colione

I'd say I'm still a long way off getting this released so still no release date for it at this point.

Completed for the 98 mod so far:

WWF (Roster plus titles)

WCW (Roster plus titles)

ECW (Roster plus titles)

AJPW (Roster plus titles)

NJPW (Roster plus titles)

AAA (Roster plus titles)

CMLL (Roster plus titles)

AJW (Roster plus titles)

WWC (Roster plus titles)

40+ new wrestlers (with more no doubt to be added over time - count is currently at 5465 workers between 1998 and 2021).

Added Tigre Blanco (III)

Added Pegaso

Added Reyes Veloz

Added Sanely

Added Solar II

Added Nieto del Halcón Negro (not releated to the Halcon Negro in the data, he is the grandson of the original 1950's Halcon Negro)

Added Stranger

Added Flor Metalica

Added Valentin Mayo

Added Rayo Tapatio I

Added Rayo Tapatio II

Added Jeque

Added El Cobarde II

Added Brandon

Added Pentagoncito

Added Furia Guerrera

Added Aracnofobia

Added Gran Apache II

Added Ryota Chikuzen

Added Amaris Blair

Added Oficial

Added Vigilante

Added Guardia

Added Maniacop

Added Chie Koishikawa

Added Lulu Pencil

Added Sahori

Added Zumbido

Added Noriko Toyoda

Added Miyuki Fujii

Added Sachie Nishibori

Added Michiko Nagashima

Added La Ley

Added Boom Boom Comini

Added Kuame Kamoze

Added Robert Thompson

Added Jay Smooth

Added Vinny Massaro

Added Chris Colione

I'd say I'm still a long way off getting this released so still no release date for it at this point.

i'm absolutely keen on that one! :cool:

Can't wait for that '98 mod. '92 is complete AF. What's the ETA on the upcoming mod?

Unfortunately I'm back to my "paid" job next week so I can't give an ETA I'm afraid as I'm not sure on how much free time I'll have. I tend to know a week, maybe 2 before release but right now I'm nowhere near a guess.

I was legit about to start a hopefully longterm WCW 92 save last night. Glad I held off until today. Thanks bud!

How did this go for you? I was also considering an alternate timeline were WCW hired Paul Heyman and he brought upon a better age of WCW TV. But I find booking 'B' shows to be tedious. How's it going for you so far?

How did this go for you? I was also considering an alternate timeline were WCW hired Paul Heyman and he brought upon a better age of WCW TV. But I find booking 'B' shows to be tedious. How's it going for you so far?

Never got off the ground I'm afraid. I've been working more hours and the time I do get with my laptop has been mostly spent watching stuff instead of playing stuff.

I have a few years of 92 plans written up though in case I do a diary.

Never got off the ground I'm afraid. I've been working more hours and the time I do get with my laptop has been mostly spent watching stuff instead of playing stuff.

I have a few years of 92 plans written up though in case I do a diary.

Well I would love to know if you ever do start a diary as I think it's a really interestinf period of time to take over WCW.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Another duplicate:<p> </p><p> Aerial Monroe and Big Swole</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks. I may upload a new version later today as Ive also made a few additions.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks. I may upload a new version later today as Ive also made a few additions.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Really random as I haven't even heard of her, but I was importing workers into another mod and saw Brittany Diamond was listed as a male.</p><p> </p><p> Also, Adam Page is listed as "Small" size meaning in game he's the same size as Rey Misterio Jr. I'd move him to Lightweight or Middleweight</p><p> </p><p> Sean Morely is listed as a Light Heavyweight and he's a Middleweight at best</p><p> </p><p> Fuego Del Sol is listed as Very Small, I'd change him to Lightweight. Very small is for midget wrestlers like Swoggle or just super small dudes like Marko Stunt</p><p> </p><p> Silas Young is listed as a Lightweight and high flyer. I'd change him to Middleweight and either Regular or Brawler style</p><p> </p><p> Joe Hennig is listed as Light Heavyweight, should probably be Middleweight</p><p> </p><p> Harry Smith is listed as Light Heavyweight, should probably be Middleweight</p><p> </p><p> Minoru Suzuki is listed as Light Heavyweight, should be Middleweight</p><p> </p><p> Lee Moriarty is listed as Small, should be Lightweight</p><p> </p><p> Bushi is listed as Lightweight, should be Small</p><p> </p><p> Dragon Kid is listed as a Daredevil, should be High Flyer </p><p> </p><p> Another dupe: Eli Drake and Shaun Ricker</p><p> </p><p> Another dupe: Mr Anderson and Ken Anderson</p><p> </p><p> Another dupe: Punisher Martinez and Punishment Martineza</p><p> </p><p> Another dupe: Batista and Dave Bautista</p><p> </p><p> Potential dupe: Ryoji Sai and Ryouji Sai</p><p> </p><p> Another dupe: Brazo de Oro Jr. and Brazo de Oro, Jr.</p><p> </p><p> Alex Daniels, Dan O'Hare, Dean Ayass, Kevin Brien, Maven Bentley, Ryan Tran, Thomas Chamberlain, Tsumotu Hirayanagi, and Vinayak Sodhi are all listed as active wrestlers, but their style is "Never Wrestles"</p><p> </p><p> Also, hopefully Kris Kloss can get added as hopefully I'll get far enough to use him eventually</p>

Another dupe: Brazo de Oro Jr. and Brazo de Oro, Jr.

Thanks for all these. Just two things though, the above is not a duplicate and I cannot find "Batista" in the data, only Dave Bautista so I must already have deleted him previously.

Brazo de Oro Jr. (born 1982) is La Mascara but he is the original Brazo de Oro Jr.

Brazo de Oro, Jr. (born 1999) is the most recent luchador to wear the mask.

I've uploaded a new version (below are the changes made)

=======================

Changes In Version 1.5

=======================

Deleted Hikari Noa (Duplicate)

Deleted Maki Itoh (Duplicate)

Deleted Cassandra Miyagi (Duplicate)

Deleted Rosemary (Duplicate)

Deleted Big Swole (Duplicate)

Deleted Eli Drake (Duplicate)

Deleted Mr. Anderson (Duplicate)

Deleted Punisher Martinez (Duplicate)

Deleted Ryouji Sai (Duplicate)

Added Tony Rivera (aka Paris)

Added Filoso as an alter ego for Nitro

Added Piromaniaco as an alter ego for El Signo

Added Tigre Blanco (III)

Added Pegaso

Added Reyes Veloz

Added Sanely

Added Solar II

Added Stranger

Added Flor Metalica

Added Valentin Mayo

Added Rayo Tapatio I

Added Rayo Tapatio II

Added Jeque

Added Brandon

Added Pentagoncito

Added Furia Guerrera

Added Aracnofobia

Added Gran Apache II

Added Ryota Chikuzen

Added Amaris Blair

Added Oficial

Added Vigilante

Added Guardia

Added Maniacop

Added Chie Koishikawa

Added Lulu Pencil

Added Sahori

Added Zumbido

Added Noriko Toyoda

Added Miyuki Fujii

Added Sachie Nishibori

Added Michiko Nagashima

Added La Ley

Added Boom Boom Comini

Added Kuame Kamoze

Added Robert Thompson

Added Jay Smooth

Added Vinny Massaro

Added Chris Colione

Added Katsuhiko Matsuzaki

Added Denny Kass

Added Shoichi Ichimiya

Added Hidetomo Egawa

Added Rikiya Fudo

Added Chihiro Nakano

Added Kiyoko Ichiki

Added Chotaro Kamoi

Added Phantom Funakoshi

Added Super Rider

Added Kazunori Yoshida

Location - Omni set to South East

Adam Page - Lightweight

Sean Morely - Middleweight

Fuego Del Sol - Lightweight

Joe Hennig - Middleweight

Harry Smith - Middleweight

Minoru Suzuki - Middleweight

Lee Moriarty - Lightweight

Bushi - Small

Dragon Kid - High Flyer

Alex Daniels - Wrestler (fix)

Dan O'Hare - Wrestler (fix)

Dean Ayass - Non Wrestler (fix)

Kevin Brien - Non Wrestler (fix)

Maven Bentley - Non Wrestler (fix)

Ryan Tran - Wrestler (fix)

Thomas Chamberlain - Wrestler (fix)

Tsumotu Hirayanagi - Wrestler (fix)

Vinayak Sodhi - Non Wrestler (fix)

I was bored and checked out the german promotions in the 1992 Mod and there are some minor errors in GWF & wXw. Both are very over in the database, it took wXw a very long time to even draw 200 people and GWF doesn't even have known results until 1999.

GWF was founded by brothers Ahmed Chaer & Crazy Sexy Mike and is still run by the Chaer Bros Gbr.

The profile of wXw is a little to up to date and says the promition is based in Oberhausen, but Wikipedia (german & english) has them based out of Essen. Essen is where the promotion was founded and ran most of their shows until about 2006/2007. Since 2010 Essen also is home of the westside Dojo.

Both promotions shouldn't start out with much money.

Sorry for my english & thank you for your awesome work.

<p>Might be worth adding the <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacksonville_Coliseum" rel="external nofollow">Jacksonville Coliseum </a>and <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VyStar_Veterans_Memorial_Arena" rel="external nofollow">VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena</a></p><p> </p><p>

The Jacksonville Coliseum was home to WrestleWar 1992 and Greed as well as a few episodes of Nitro. The VyStar arena was it's replacement.</p><p> </p><p>

Both are Jacksonville, Florida arenas</p><p> </p><p>

The <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller_High_Life_Theatre" rel="external nofollow">Milwaukee Auditorium</a> was home to SuperBrawl 2</p><p> </p><p>

The Royal Farms Arena should be named Baltimore Arena. It didn't become Royal Farms until 2013</p>