Hey I did it! GIF version updated to V 2.2 with every company having a logo (even if a couple are placeholder looking) You'll still need the belts etc file for everything that isn't a logo! Hope you have fun!

GIF Database: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ivga05d65jh5gu/Chronicles92GIFv2.2.7z/file

Logos: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cj8qbmkfyok0gg5/GIFLogosV2.2.7z/file

People: https://www.mediafire.com/file/sn6j8waqboutc2s/GIFPeopleV2.2.7z/file

Edited by Mildly_Amusing
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Mildly_Amusing said:

Hey I did it! GIF version updated to V 2.2 with every company having a logo (even if a couple are placeholder looking) You'll still need the belts etc file for everything that isn't a logo! Hope you have fun!

GIF Database: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ivga05d65jh5gu/Chronicles92GIFv2.2.7z/file

Logos: https://www.mediafire.com/file/h7kf431c8wmy3z8/GIFLogosV2.2/file

People: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yjhhuyoflvan44g/GIFPeopleV2.2/file

oh cool, thank you...but hate to say it still doesn't work....this time i believe i see a reason, it's treating the '.2' in the file name as a file extension and it  downloads as that instead of a zip/rar etc

update for anybody else trying...adding '.7z' to the name while downloading solves the issue

Edited by Jaymee

7 hours ago, Mildly_Amusing said:

Logos: https://www.mediafire.com/file/h7kf431c8wmy3z8/GIFLogosV2.2/file

People: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yjhhuyoflvan44g/GIFPeopleV2.2/file

Thanks for doing this. I've updated the first page with your new links.

9 hours ago, Jaymee said:

oh cool, thank you...but hate to say it still doesn't work....this time i believe i see a reason, it's treating the '.2' in the file name as a file extension and it  downloads as that instead of a zip/rar etc

update for anybody else trying...adding '.7z' to the name while downloading solves the issue

Darn. Noticed it myself, fixed it and uploaded the wrong ones to media fire. Will post fixed ones for people that want to download and not have to rename them when I get the chance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Minor thing, but Hogan is only listed as being the figurehead of WWF for 1 year and by 92 he had been the figurehead for quite awhile. I don't think this affects gameplay, but figured I'd bring it up anyway. 

During 90 and 91 Ultimate Warrior was the figurehead

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but why are Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart's star qualities so low? Not sure if it's something that updates later on or was done for balancing reasons, but it's just weird to me how Konnan, New Jack, and the Sandman have equal to or more star quality than Shawn and Bret.

17 hours ago, Paxlux said:

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but why are Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart's star qualities so low? Not sure if it's something that updates later on or was done for balancing reasons, but it's just weird to me how Konnan, New Jack, and the Sandman have equal to or more star quality than Shawn and Bret.

I can see myself boosting Shawn's tbh, but I feel Bret's stardom came from his natural abilities rather than the way he jumps out and appears to have "it". They're different sorts of workers in that respect.

Of course I'm not sure what @Fleisch thinks so I will have to defer

2 hours ago, SkyCrasher said:

I can see myself boosting Shawn's tbh, but I feel Bret's stardom came from his natural abilities rather than the way he jumps out and appears to have "it". They're different sorts of workers in that respect.

Of course I'm not sure what @Fleisch thinks so I will have to defer

I agree. Shawn's should prob be boosted a bit. I think his SQ currently in the mod is more Rockers Shawn Michaels than HBK. Bret Hart SQ was not his strong point and I feel the mod is fair with his SQ. I mean if there's a massive call to boost it then it can be, I just think Bret bought different qualities to wrestling.

On 11/28/2022 at 2:46 PM, Mildly_Amusing said:

Darn. Noticed it myself, fixed it and uploaded the wrong ones to media fire. Will post fixed ones for people that want to download and not have to rename them when I get the chance.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cj8qbmkfyok0gg5/GIFLogosV2.2.7z/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sn6j8waqboutc2s/GIFPeopleV2.2.7z/file

There we go. Took down the old ones to make it easier for people :)

• Thanks 1

Totally disagree about Bret Hart. He definitely has high star quality and has always carried himself like a star since WWF in the 80s. Not sure how anyone can think his star quality should be equal to New Jack or Sandman, who look like just regular guys you see every day. Easy enough to fix on our own though. 

image.jpeg.0e19d04890d99c8f381e6a703130fe2d.jpeg dont think is the same star quality as image.jpeg.12ad55ec5a555ad5c9f8020bffbf75bb.jpeg

Edited by louis1016

Star Quality is going to be looked at because I didn't realise The Sandman & New Jack were so high! Nothing to do with Bret Hart deserving more, it was the fact the SQ on the other guys was way over the top. Both Sandman & New Jacks SQ will be dropped to the 30's/40's (which even then is generous).

A 79 is more than acceptable for Bret Hart because despite his in ring ability, there is no way his SQ was higher than Hulk Hogan or Ultimate Warrior in 1992. Obviously in your own games you can feel free to edit people higher or lower yourselves (that's the great thing about the editor).

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 8:44 AM, Fleisch said:

Star Quality is going to be looked at because I didn't realise The Sandman & New Jack were so high! Nothing to do with Bret Hart deserving more, it was the fact the SQ on the other guys was way over the top. Both Sandman & New Jacks SQ will be dropped to the 30's/40's (which even then is generous).

A 79 is more than acceptable for Bret Hart because despite his in ring ability, there is no way his SQ was higher than Hulk Hogan or Ultimate Warrior in 1992. Obviously in your own games you can feel free to edit people higher or lower yourselves (that's the great thing about the editor).

That sounds great! Definitely think those numbers are fair. Great mod thanks for the hard work.

Edited by louis1016
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2022 at 8:44 AM, Fleisch said:

Love that change! I think if a lot of people are lowered, it makes Bret and Shawn's ratings a lot more fair and accurate. Not sure if it's an ECW-specific thing, but while I was looking at it there were some really questionable SQ ratings there. To me, it looked like the more well-known ECW guys had bloated SQ ratings. RVD, who I think should have the highest SQ on that roster, for example, had a much higher SQ rating than Triple H (Triple H had a 75, while RVD had an 86). While I think RVD does deserve some love SQ-wise, I feel that an 86 is a bit high especially since Ric Flair's only at an 87.

But I really appreciate you taking the time to look into SQ!

Edited by Paxlux
  • Thanks 1

I will likely have time at the weekend to go through as many of the SQ as I can and get a Star Quality fix up for anyone who wants it Sunday (won't upload on Saturday as England match is on).

There may be a few more stat tweaks depending what I notice as I go through but no additional worker/company/training schools.

Sorry to double post but, I told a white lie in my previous post. There will be a bunch of new stuff (mostly by Skycrasher) that I am not going to tell you about until the release 😋 

I will also be looking at working on keeping some of the smaller Mexican companies in business a little longer than they currently manage. So although Star Quality will be my main focus, there will be other stuff added after all.

Sorry, this update is taking a little longer than it should. I didn't have the time I thought over the weekend.

I've also cancelled the modern day "territory" update as I've no energy or time needed to start any new mods at the moment. I will continue (with SkyCrasher) to update the 1992 mod and my Diablo X mod. I might update some of my older mods as well.

EDIT: Just need to update the worker pictures and I (should) have this up before the end of the day (UK time).  After this, I am going to update my Diablo X mod as I have some new ideas I want to get added.

EDIT #2: Scrap this coming out today. I've gone down a seemingly endless rabbit hole at the moment and have some more things I want to get into this release. I won't give a time/day as the last 2 have not happened so the update will be up "this week some time". That's as close as I can be.

Edited by Fleisch
Updating Progress
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2022 at 3:29 AM, Fleisch said:

Sorry, this update is taking a little longer than it should. I didn't have the time I thought over the weekend.

I've also cancelled the modern day "territory" update as I've no energy or time needed to start any new mods at the moment. I will continue (with SkyCrasher) to update the 1992 mod and my Diablo X mod. I might update some of my older mods as well.

EDIT: Just need to update the worker pictures and I (should) have this up before the end of the day (UK time).  After this, I am going to update my Diablo X mod as I have some new ideas I want to get added.

EDIT #2: Scrap this coming out today. I've gone down a seemingly endless rabbit hole at the moment and have some more things I want to get into this release. I won't give a time/day as the last 2 have not happened so the update will be up "this week some time". That's as close as I can be.

I always like to ask you, with this next update for 1992, if I started a save last year (2021) is this new update considered game changing to where I might consider restarting?

1 hour ago, MrVillain said:

I always like to ask you, with this next update for 1992, if I started a save last year (2021) is this new update considered game changing to where I might consider restarting?

I would say most of the items can be imported into an already started game. There are a couple of new companies (Aus/NZ and Mexico) but to be honest it is really up to you and whether having FILL, NWA: New Zealand & World Wide Wrestling as starting companies is more important than your current save.

The other change is Star Quality. This has been changed for quite a lot of active workers. I guess just see what's changed when released and whether you can live without the changes/fixes.