On 2/2/2023 at 1:39 PM, Fleisch said:

So far this is what has been completed for the next Diablo X release. Still looking at a March release for this as I still have a long way to go with the update as still working on the Borderlands (Pandora Pro Wrestling) company. I'm also including at least 1 more company and a bunch of new locations.

Just thought I'd mention, if you weren't aware, but comic-wise, right now the turtles and power rangers are doing another crossover during which the rangers have taken on mutant forms, and as a side note, in the first crossover, the turtles took on power ranger forms and Shredder even became an evil Green Ranger.

Could be a good case for alter egos and the rangers appearing in MAE.

Edited by YBDynamo

23 minutes ago, YBDynamo said:

Just thought I'd mention, if you weren't aware, but comic-wise, right now the turtles and power rangers are doing another crossover during which the rangers have taken on mutant forms, and as a side note, in the first crossover, the turtles took on power ranger forms and Shredder even became an evil Green Ranger.

Could be a good case for alter egos and the rangers appearing in MAE.

I have that Shredder crossover figure... yes I'm a huge TMNT geek. 😆 I'm debating putting the Power Rangers into MAE under their mutant forms now you've mentioned it.

Just an aside but when I was looking through the rangers I noticed they only had movesets for Pink and Green plus the two Jungle Fury ones that are shared, so I went through my cards from Power Rangers Heroes of the Grid and picked out some card names or traits that might make (some) good move names, Jungle Fury hasn't made it to the game yet except for the Wolf Ranger, so I only have Mighty Morphin and Zeo, plus Turbo Red and Dino Thunder Black (Both were Tommy, so why not?):

Yellow: Twin-Fang (From Twin-Fang Teamwork)

White: Flash Kick, Flying Tiger

Red: Tyranno Slash

Blue: Knowledge is Power (Not much that isn't plain like power lance or mighty maces)

Black: Mammoth Slam

More for Green: Dragon Rush, Gift of the Dragon

Zeo Gold: Heart of Gold, Power of Triforia, Gold Rush, Lightning Rod

Zeo Green: Avenging Strike, Cross Chop

Zeo Red: Shining Star, Star Strike, Red Riposte

Zeo Pink: Fire Cloud, Dancer's Grace

Zeo Blue: Triple Threat, Power Spin, Reckless Assault

Zeo Yellow: Chain Combo, Rapid Kicks

Turbo Red: Slipstream Charge, Redline Slash, Full Throttle

Dino Thunder Black: Wave Strike

Lord Drakkon (Evil Alternate Tommy): Havoc Blow

Edited by YBDynamo

19 hours ago, YBDynamo said:

Just an aside but when I was looking through the rangers I noticed they only had movesets for Pink and Green plus the two Jungle Fury ones that are shared, so I went through my cards from Power Rangers Heroes of the Grid and picked out some card names or traits that might make (some) good move names, Jungle Fury hasn't made it to the game yet except for the Wolf Ranger, so I only have Mighty Morphin and Zeo, plus Turbo Red and Dino Thunder Black (Both were Tommy, so why not?):

Yellow: Twin-Fang (From Twin-Fang Teamwork)

White: Flash Kick, Flying Tiger

Red: Tyranno Slash

Blue: Knowledge is Power (Not much that isn't plain like power lance or mighty maces)

Black: Mammoth Slam

More for Green: Dragon Rush, Gift of the Dragon

Zeo Gold: Heart of Gold, Power of Triforia, Gold Rush, Lightning Rod

Zeo Green: Avenging Strike, Cross Chop

Zeo Red: Shining Star, Star Strike, Red Riposte

Zeo Pink: Fire Cloud, Dancer's Grace

Zeo Blue: Triple Threat, Power Spin, Reckless Assault

Zeo Yellow: Chain Combo, Rapid Kicks

Turbo Red: Slipstream Charge, Redline Slash, Full Throttle

Dino Thunder Black: Wave Strike

Lord Drakkon (Evil Alternate Tommy): Havoc Blow

Thank you. I will get those moves added to the game. I've been looking for decent pics of the mutated rangers but apart from Red T-Rex I cant find any. I did find Ranger X who is... well let's not spoil it for anyone still to read MMPR v. TMNT II. Ive also added alter egos Lord Drakkon and Ranger Slayer.

54 minutes ago, Fleisch said:

Thank you. I will get those moves added to the game. I've been looking for decent pics of the mutated rangers but apart from Red T-Rex I cant find any. I did find Ranger X who is... well let's not spoil it for anyone still to read MMPR v. TMNT II. Ive also added alter egos Lord Drakkon and Ranger Slayer.

I read the comics online and just print screen and pasted them on Photoshop, here's some I did:

PinkRanger_Mutant2.jpg.beb6c11be14b7427ad29d603b22bf249.jpgBlackRanger_Mutant2.jpg.21ceeb6d410049a4862bab2891b95dec.jpgGreenRanger_Mutant2.jpg.9e2847410c60bfe8bf190fa28851b451.jpgRedRanger_Mutant4.jpg.32221d389ff23951c6fb3f0bc8cb35dc.jpgBlueRanger_Mutant3.jpg.702844f24b575b8c402b6bd3b6fa20c0.jpgRedRanger_Mutant3.jpg.ac29e48e5484799398822b2de5d273a7.jpgBlueRanger_Mutant2.jpg.4dd53a4797601b87e03c47501c9c4a45.jpgRitaRepulsa_alt01.jpg.8ce805dd127081bd3e7b5d7a88f5d4d2.jpgPinkRanger_Mutant1.jpg.a382244d1ac9a4069e17e3e01d509084.jpgYellowRanger_Mutant1.jpg.990ff3aa23579f05ae61bd87c3f57ddd.jpgRedRanger_Mutant2.jpg.380cc58b157b56783c5629a0a03ef584.jpgAprilONeil_PinkRanger.jpg.994a5301a77575b04feaaf5531fe578e.jpgMichelangelo_TurtleRanger.jpg.54aa8518a89395cda4710fa00eab8170.jpgRaphael_TurtleRanger.jpg.4e1460a332311cdceef36b1fbb6f94a3.jpgDonatello_TurtleRanger.jpg.88478734990d101e843d55e430050221.jpgLeonardo_TurtleRanger.jpg.aa9b4de01b7d3e656c2f21ed29fdf02b.jpgShredder_GreenRanger.jpg.9c84b5112eb286492efc1ba27c4f4903.jpg

Edited by YBDynamo
Added Shredder and Turtle Rangers
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Strange, I downloaded a fresh copy of the data and it's blood relative there too. No clue how I got loyalty in the copy I was working with. 

Maybe you were looking at her relationship to Davey Boy Smith Sr. which is loyalty

A quick update re: Diablo X. I am hoping to have it released around 24th March. I was going to release it this coming Friday but Ive got a couple things to fix and work is going to be busy this week so likely not going to get to fix it until Saturday or Sunday.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SkyCrasher said:

Maybe you were looking at her relationship to Davey Boy Smith Sr. which is loyalty

I figured out what I did. I had been working on a potential 94 save and had imported the relationships from that first instead of the 92 relationships. 

Steven Regal should have strong friendships with:

Robbie Brookside
Dave Finlay
David Taylor

He talked about being good friends with all three before ever coming to North America. Personally, I gave Regal a protege relationship with Taylor as he was an influence on his in ring abilities, but strong friendship would work as well. 

1 hour ago, Jaysin said:

Steven Regal should have strong friendships with:

Robbie Brookside
Dave Finlay
David Taylor

He talked about being good friends with all three before ever coming to North America. Personally, I gave Regal a protege relationship with Taylor as he was an influence on his in ring abilities, but strong friendship would work as well. 

Done, thanks

Regarding the 92 mod, the WCW power structure needs to be changed, from what i've found Kip Allen Frey was in charge and Dusty was head booker at this time period.

The way I got around this in my save was to remove the Ted Turner character all together (even though he was the owner regarding the game mechanics I don't feel he's needed) make Kip Frey the owner as a CEO and Dusty Rhodes as the head booker (Watts didn't come in until mid 92 so he shouldn't have a contract with WCW).

The game states: a CEO means the owner is employed to run the company rather than actually owning it, and therefore reports to a board. They can be fired, can resign, and cannot pass on ownership to family members. This to me sounds exactly like the scenario described above as Turner would be the board he was answering to.

1 hour ago, rufc4eva said:

Regarding the 92 mod, the WCW power structure needs to be changed, from what i've found Kip Allen Frey was in charge and Dusty was head booker at this time period.

The way I got around this in my save was to remove the Ted Turner character all together (even though he was the owner regarding the game mechanics I don't feel he's needed) make Kip Frey the owner as a CEO and Dusty Rhodes as the head booker (Watts didn't come in until mid 92 so he shouldn't have a contract with WCW).

The game states: a CEO means the owner is employed to run the company rather than actually owning it, and therefore reports to a board. They can be fired, can resign, and cannot pass on ownership to family members. This to me sounds exactly like the scenario described above as Turner would be the board he was answering to.

Would have to consult with Fleisch on this one, this would be a huge change

9 hours ago, rufc4eva said:

I have no idea why Ted Turner is in charge because I thought I'd set Kip Frey as the CEO on version 1. There is no note that this was changed so I don't know what has happened. Maybe a discussion was had that I don't remember to change it to Ted Turner. It should be changed back to Kip Frey.

With regards to Dusty, a couple of people asked for the change to Watts (can't remember why but there was probably a good reason). It can be changed back to Dusty.

Thanks for your feedback.

43 minutes ago, Mattywood said:

Don't know if it's a change I made by accident when I was perusing the data, or if it was that way. But when playing a save in the 92 Chronicles data, the Alamodome was set in Great Lakes. It should be in Mid South.

These Great Lakes cases are being fixed for 2.5

• Like 1