I have been unable to retrieve anything from the disc. I've no idea what happened but luckily it was my secondary drive so it was only my TEW and other gaming saves that have been lost (my primary and tertiary drives seem in tact). Annoyingly I had saved my to do list for 92 on it instead of on my C drive so unsure who I had planned on adding. I also lost 50 re-worked pictures for 92, that I cant remember but thats not a big loss.

Scott has kindly reset my licence for TEW so once I'm back up and running I will be able to re-register it.

I'm now only buying external SSD hard drives!

On 7/22/2023 at 11:50 PM, Fleisch said:

Following a complete hard drive failure I have lost everything on my PC. All the work on TEW has gone so I am genuinely chucking in modding for the rest of this year until I begin work on a 1992 mod update. I had spent hours planning and starting the new mod but thats now not going to come out as the thought of doing all that again does not appeal to me - especially the 12+ hours I spent on picture creations.

All my notes for what I had planned for the 1992 mod have gone as well which has really annoyed me.

Although the most annoying thing is the loss of everything else not relating to TEW.

Sorry to hear that! 100% understand not wanting to redo work, I hate having to replay games when things crash after an hour in things like Football Manager (or redoing work in my actual job, but that's not as important!)

13 hours ago, Fleisch said:

I have been unable to retrieve anything from the disc. I've no idea what happened but luckily it was my secondary drive so it was only my TEW and other gaming saves that have been lost (my primary and tertiary drives seem in tact). Annoyingly I had saved my to do list for 92 on it instead of on my C drive so unsure who I had planned on adding. I also lost 50 re-worked pictures for 92, that I cant remember but thats not a big loss.

Scott has kindly reset my licence for TEW so once I'm back up and running I will be able to re-register it.

SSD's are the way to go. I have roughly 70ish terabytes of internal drives that are HDD drives but anything important that is life alter goes on my SSD drives. I'm glad to hear it sounds like it was just TEW stuff and you got your license reset so that's one hurdle out of the way. 

70TB? What in the world are you storing?

10 hours ago, Stennick said:

SSD's are the way to go. I have roughly 70ish terabytes of internal drives that are HDD drives but anything important that is life alter goes on my SSD drives. I'm glad to hear it sounds like it was just TEW stuff and you got your license reset so that's one hurdle out of the way. 

On 7/24/2023 at 12:54 PM, Fleisch said:

Glad you didn't lose any of your personal stuff. If you or Skycrasher need any help with mod stuff, I'd be happy to help!

In the 1992 data Super Crazy does not have an alter ego Histeria. I know there are pictures of him in the mask out there I was just wondering if you had any cuts of him in the mask? Is the Histeria in the picture pack that of Alfonso Peña or Quarterback or whatever he is called? I know lucha alter egos are tricky and what not but I always loved the Histeria mask and his feuds with Venum in the mid (late?) 90's. Just thought I'd ask before I go tracking down Super Crazy Histeria pictures and making an alt in the database in case I was missing something. As always I love the lucha stuff in this mod. 

On 7/26/2023 at 11:09 PM, Stennick said:

In the 1992 data Super Crazy does not have an alter ego Histeria. I know there are pictures of him in the mask out there I was just wondering if you had any cuts of him in the mask? Is the Histeria in the picture pack that of Alfonso Peña or Quarterback or whatever he is called? I know lucha alter egos are tricky and what not but I always loved the Histeria mask and his feuds with Venum in the mid (late?) 90's. Just thought I'd ask before I go tracking down Super Crazy Histeria pictures and making an alt in the database in case I was missing something. As always I love the lucha stuff in this mod. 

I found a picture on luchawiki but it's quite low quality sadly. I've added the alter ego for him (as well as Super Loco / El Locco alter egos for him before he gets known worldwide thanks to ECW).

And looking for that I found a new white whale: an image of Super Crazy wearing the Super Crazy mask, which he only had for a month of his career before losing it to the man who would later be better known as Skayde... I'll probably never find it but I can dream

5 minutes ago, SkyCrasher said:

I found a picture on luchawiki but it's quite low quality sadly. I've added the alter ego for him (as well as Super Loco / El Locco alter egos for him before he gets known worldwide thanks to ECW).

And looking for that I found a new white whale: an image of Super Crazy wearing the Super Crazy mask, which he only had for a month of his career before losing it to the man who would later be better known as Skayde... I'll probably never find it but I can dream

You found the Super Crazy mask? Thats amazing yeah he literally lost his mask in a mask vs. hair or a mask vs mask match to Boomerang or Skayde. Speaking of Skayde and Boomerang I did not see a Boomerang alt for Skayde or a Frisbee alt for Lasser?  And then my final question would be both Lasser and Skayde both had the Skayde persona at one time or another. You have both in the data but they seem to share a picture. Was this on purpose? Was it the same mask for both? I appreciate your feedback Skycrasher I love me some 90's lucha. 

16 minutes ago, Stennick said:

You found the Super Crazy mask? Thats amazing yeah he literally lost his mask in a mask vs. hair or a mask vs mask match to Boomerang or Skayde. Speaking of Skayde and Boomerang I did not see a Boomerang alt for Skayde or a Frisbee alt for Lasser?  And then my final question would be both Lasser and Skayde both had the Skayde persona at one time or another. You have both in the data but they seem to share a picture. Was this on purpose? Was it the same mask for both? I appreciate your feedback Skycrasher I love me some 90's lucha. 

Guys who used the same mask using the same picture is usually a Fleisch call, I'm trying to fix those

edit: it seems that there's no pictures of Lasser playing Skayde so this will have to do

Edited by SkyCrasher

7 hours ago, SkyCrasher said:

Guys who used the same mask using the same picture is usually a Fleisch call, I'm trying to fix those

edit: it seems that there's no pictures of Lasser playing Skayde so this will have to do

I spent ages looking for a Lasser in a Skayde mask. If you want, I can try to tidy up the Histeria pic you found. Depending on how bad it is I've still got my Remini account running so may be able to raise the quality of it.

EDIT: Here you go. A tidied up Histeria (Super Crazy).

SuperCrazy_alt.jpg.4733815a645a219bbcc5b14d3f3cae18.jpg

EDIT#2: Here is a Boomerang (Skayde - Jorge Rivera, not Lasser)

Boomerang.jpg.dcd004ce61391d0673f4ca472d015154.jpg

EDIT#3: Here is Frisbee (Lasser)

Frisbee.jpg.19868eb049928a26f497d68204aa96b0.jpg

• Like 1

Fleisch I just wanted to say that I've been using your mods for years, I've played so many of your RWC releases over the years but your 1992 mod might be the best the game series has ever seen. I've had long saves with the fed, wcw and ecw. Just had to say thanks for all the hard work and the hours of fun you have given us!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Blessed said:

Fleisch I just wanted to say that I've been using your mods for years, I've played so many of your RWC releases over the years but your 1992 mod might be the best the game series has ever seen. I've had long saves with the fed, wcw and ecw. Just had to say thanks for all the hard work and the hours of fun you have given us!

Glad you're enjoying it. Myself and SkyCrasher have gone down many a random rabbit hole when updating this - especially with Lucha Libre and broadcasters! It has really gone beyond what I had initially planned for it. Hopefully we will have a great update for everyone in the new year.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Blessed said:

Facts. I've been playing TEW/EWR since the beginning worked on mods. Started and stopped a million different games.

If the 92 mod isn't THE best ever, it's right there with anything else. 

Thanks for all the work, seriously.

Everyone truly appreciates every minute you, and everyone who's helped, have put into it.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2023 at 1:18 AM, Fleisch said:

I spent ages looking for a Lasser in a Skayde mask. If you want, I can try to tidy up the Histeria pic you found. Depending on how bad it is I've still got my Remini account running so may be able to raise the quality of it.

EDIT: Here you go. A tidied up Histeria (Super Crazy).

SuperCrazy_alt.jpg.4733815a645a219bbcc5b14d3f3cae18.jpg

EDIT#2: Here is a Boomerang (Skayde - Jorge Rivera, not Lasser)

Boomerang.jpg.dcd004ce61391d0673f4ca472d015154.jpg

EDIT#3: Here is Frisbee (Lasser)

Frisbee.jpg.19868eb049928a26f497d68204aa96b0.jpg

I can't say thank you enough. This are amazing and thank you for including them. 

I'm a bit late to the party on this one, I've only recently started playing TEW2020 but this is the mod I'm planning using for my long term save I'm hoping to post on here and my blog. Anything I need to be aware of or anything that I should plan for?

I'm hoping to start as booker at a smaller company and work my way to the WWF / WCW if that's possible? What other promotions are in this mod?

9 hours ago, TheSmoothLefty said:

I'm a bit late to the party on this one, I've only recently started playing TEW2020 but this is the mod I'm planning using for my long term save I'm hoping to post on here and my blog. Anything I need to be aware of or anything that I should plan for?

I'm hoping to start as booker at a smaller company and work my way to the WWF / WCW if that's possible? What other promotions are in this mod?

The Global Wrestling Federation which the best way to put it was the remnants of World Class Championship Wrestling. But it has a lot of fresh faces that would go on to be big one day. Jerry Lynn, Louis Spicoli, The Patriot, later on they bring in Harlem Heat, Bobby Duncum, Bradshaw etc. They are based out of Texas.

If you want something wacky there is the UWF which is a bit of a challenge. They had a wacky rich guy owner (Herb Abrams) they are small. They have a mix of legends and up and comers and just complete nobodies. Brian Blair, Bob Orton Cactus Jack, Paul Orndorff, S.D Jones, my personal favorite tag team ever Wet N Wild (Steve Ray and Sunny Beach).

You could also give Eastern Championship Wrestling a go. Its a tiny promotion in Pensylvania. They are rated as tiny in size but they might be fun to play as. Ivan Koloff, the Pitbulls, Stevie Richards, another personal favorite tag team the Super Destroyers. They bring in a lot of new faces over the years.

Anyway those are my three picks for a promotion that isn't WWF/WCW but still has a bit of juice. Other promotions are the USWA which is still pretty great at this time (in my opinion), another guilty pleasure for me Mid-Eastern Wrestling Federation. There are a ton of options I could be here all day. Give one of these a whirl and I think you'll be happy. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stennick said:

The Global Wrestling Federation which the best way to put it was the remnants of World Class Championship Wrestling. But it has a lot of fresh faces that would go on to be big one day. Jerry Lynn, Louis Spicoli, The Patriot, later on they bring in Harlem Heat, Bobby Duncum, Bradshaw etc. They are based out of Texas.

If you want something wacky there is the UWF which is a bit of a challenge. They had a wacky rich guy owner (Herb Abrams) they are small. They have a mix of legends and up and comers and just complete nobodies. Brian Blair, Bob Orton Cactus Jack, Paul Orndorff, S.D Jones, my personal favorite tag team ever Wet N Wild (Steve Ray and Sunny Beach).

You could also give Eastern Championship Wrestling a go. Its a tiny promotion in Pensylvania. They are rated as tiny in size but they might be fun to play as. Ivan Koloff, the Pitbulls, Stevie Richards, another personal favorite tag team the Super Destroyers. They bring in a lot of new faces over the years.

Anyway those are my three picks for a promotion that isn't WWF/WCW but still has a bit of juice. Other promotions are the USWA which is still pretty great at this time (in my opinion), another guilty pleasure for me Mid-Eastern Wrestling Federation. There are a ton of options I could be here all day. Give one of these a whirl and I think you'll be happy. 

MEWF is cool yeah. "Ian Rotten? Oh you mean MEWF's biggest superstar, Johnny 'Stonewall' Lawler"

Will post a full list of the starting promotions in a bit

• Like 1

Chronicles 1992 starting promotions

A complete list of starting promotions in the Chronicles 1992 mod. There are 52 total.

USA

• American Wrestling Federation (Puerto Rico)
  • Capitol Sports Promotions
  • East Coast Wrestling Association
  • Eastern Championship Wrestling
  • Global Wrestling Federation
  • ICW Pro Wrestling
  • International Championsip Wrestling Alliance
  • International World Class Championship Wrestling
  • International Wrestling Federation
  • Ladies International Wrestling Association
  • Ladies Major League Wrestling
  • Ladies Professional Wrestling Association
  • Mid-Eastern Wrestling Federation
  • National Wrestling League
  • North American Wrestling Alliance
  • Pacific Northwest Wrestling
  • Pro Wrestling America
  • Smoky Mountain Wrestling
  • Southern States Wrestling
  • United States Wrestling Association
  • Universal Wrestling Federation
  • World Championship Wrestling
  • World Wrestling Association
  • World Wrestling Federation

Canada

• Canadian Championship Wrestling
  • West Four Wrestling Alliance

Mexico

• Alianza Universal de Lucha Libre
  • Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre
  • Empresa Arena Nacionalista
  • Federacion Internacional de Lucha Libre
  • Universal Wrestling Association
  • World Wrestling Association (Mexico)

British Isles

• All-Star Wrestling
  • Phoenix Wrestling Promotions
  • Premier Promotions
  • Reslo
  • Ring Wrestling Stars

Japan

• All Japan Pro Wrestling
  • All Japan Women's Pro Wrestling
  • Fighting Network RINGS
  • Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling
  • New Japan Pro Wrestling
  • Pro Wrestling Fujiwara Gumi
  • Super World Sports
  • Union of Professional Wrestling Force International
  • Universal Lucha Libre
  • Wrestling International New Generations

Europe

• Catch Wrestling Association
  • EuroStars
  • Verband der Berufsringer

Oceania

• NWA New Zealand
  • World Wide Wrestling
  • Like 7

For 92, Aaron Bauer should have manager as one of his roles and I'd bump his entertainment stats up to the high 60s. He's been entertaining since he entered the business and was one of the best managers in Ohio when he was still active. 

37 minutes ago, TheSmoothLefty said:

Whenever I put this database in the folder it won't appear in game. I tried outting it in folder titled Chronicle 1992, and the zip file is titled Chron1992 but nothing.
How can I get this in the game please?!?

Create a database with the game editor option and then move the mdb file from this download into the folder created by the game. Make sure you're running the game in admin mode at all times.

• Like 1