The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

Those vikings are tremendous esteel!

Any chance someone would feel like tackling Black Eagle/Plague?

I'm doing a cverse 2005 save and his render sticks out like a sore thumb sadly compared to the rest of the awesome renders from this thread

Black Eagle

Sf50kES.jpg

Brett/Bart Biggins

nyyiI3s.jpgiQ9015R.jpg

These renders are still okay, but I have some that come out much too dark, skin colour is a bit tan, but they come out dark.

I use the TEW lights from the Render project pack.

In the past, when I rendered 3dLight, I used J TEW Default 5, but deleted DistantLight 4 and 5.

Now I am using J TEW Default 1C and J WMMA 1, so I am going to look for new lights.:D

I also did some renders here, the first since my old laptop died and I got the new one

I tried iray now for the first time, but somehow the light doesn't work for me.

Which lighting do you use?

1-1.jpg1-2.jpg1-3.jpg1-4.jpg

Cowboy.png1-2.pngPunk.pngNew-Jackie.png

I use this light set for iray, but I turn "Draw Dome" off so it doesn't render the background.

https://www.daz3d.com/easy-portraits--light-presets

This is your best work yet! Great job

That Black Eagle and your free workers are great cooldude. The lighting and shading are getting better and better. One of them kinda has a Sonny Kiss vibe. Nice work!

Oh man! Now I have one for both Black Eagle and a legacy character.

Thanks to both of you!

thank you!

These renders are still okay, but I have some that come out much too dark, skin colour is a bit tan, but they come out dark.

I use the TEW lights from the Render project pack.

In the past, when I rendered 3dLight, I used J TEW Default 5, but deleted DistantLight 4 and 5.

Now I am using J TEW Default 1C and J WMMA 1, so I am going to look for new lights.:D

Ah ok, I haven't figured out how to use a regular light set up with Iray so I use the HDRI for lighting

And yes, turn Dome to off to get rid of backgrounds but it looks like you might have already figured that one out

I liked how a fuller body shot changed how I looked at Sammy Bach so I think I'm going to try in the future to do more of those, even if you can't really use it in game, because it definitely gives more character to wrestlers than just the headshot. Take these American Cobras for example, the medium body shot tells you way more about them

Storm Spillane/Marvel Malloy

mpKvaTk.pngetLmKZe.png

4b6EyZR.jpgu9TsUP0.jpg