The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

Some really great renders here the last few weeks, really like that latest set King Bison in particular.

Apologies for the radio silence the last month, unfortunately I was struck down with Covid as so many people have been and that developed into pneumonia, meaning I spent 3 weeks very unwell and the day before my birthday in hospital, which was fun :-)

Well on the mend now but unfortunately the above coincided with my PC dying after 10+ years of life meaning replacing the CPU was probably not worth it and I took the opportunity to upgrade fully.

I hoped to post yesterday but it took way longer to reconnect my Daz and get it all working correctly.

0Ekjag9.png

vKbwQiT.png

W58J5s7.png

upNE5N1.png

dNYKXLE.png

Just easing back into it again.

Hope you are all well

Check out my google drive link found on this thread page 1 for cverse blue versions here

Some really great renders here the last few weeks, really like that latest set King Bison in particular.

Apologies for the radio silence the last month, unfortunately I was struck down with Covid as so many people have been and that developed into pneumonia, meaning I spent 3 weeks very unwell and the day before my birthday in hospital, which was fun :-)

Check out my google drive link found on this thread page 1 for cverse blue versions here

Damn dude, glad you're ok!!

Thanks for some absolutely fantastic renders, as always! Much more importantly, glad to hear that you're on the mend, and I hope that the illness is behind you now.

F4O12fE.jpg

They're all fricking amazing but the detail on this Santa is mindblowing. It's like I can feel the fluffy hat and the big beard. Amazing work as always :eek:

Well belated happy birthday, smw. Glad to see things are better. Hoping there won't be any lingering/longterm effects.

Bit of a waste of time considering their relevancy, but still... :p

I wouldn't say it was a waste, all of these new renders are awesome. If you had another full or even half body render for Bilous and Jade, that would be awesome as well.

Great work by everyone in this thread as always.