Typos, graphical glitches, and other very minor issues

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Don't know if this is a bug or anything or not. In my game I have just hired Jasmine Saunders on an exclusive written (as SWF) from TCW and her contract is not due to start for another 15 days, but she was available for me to book on my show and I used her, despite her contract not having started yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Running a company with small time music and I got fined for using licensed music. The thing is the  available article claims it's only $25,000, but the email states it's $250,000. The game takes the $250,000 so I figured I post it here. So you know to look out for it.  

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Powerful_Fox said:

Just a quick one possible bug I found.

I had Scott Levy OD And is at home recuperating for 6 months. The backstage negative hit has gone on twice, one for Levy and one for his alter ego, Raven.

Could you explain exactly what you're looking at (a screenshot would be good) please? I think you're correctly looking at two different effects, not one erroneously doubled, but I need to know precisely what you're looking at in order to check.

51 minutes ago, Adam Ryland said:

Could you explain exactly what you're looking at (a screenshot would be good) please? I think you're correctly looking at two different effects, not one erroneously doubled, but I need to know precisely what you're looking at in order to check.

Yeah, no problem. This is what popped up backstage after his OD. 

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

The trigger is someone overdosing while employed. You can't avoid it.

There are no plans for any further patches for the game given that it's well past the three year mark, which is when support tends to end. Another patch would only be considered if a major issue was found, not something trivial like this.

I meant are there particular circumstances it happens with. I know it's an issue from an overdose.

E.g. is it workers with alter egos will get the penalty against each alter ego etc. Just some information as to what's happening really.

• 3 weeks later...

The only way that could happen is if you've put the WWMA5 skin files into TEW's, which is only possible if you either installed them into the same place or manually copied and pasted them together. The games must be kept separate. I'd suggest you uninstall both and reinstall them, making sure they're going into different destinations.