SWF: The Evolution of Supreme

I wish this wasn't on docdroid. I tried reading from the beginning and got blasted with ads and redirects.

I'll be honest, I've grown to really dislike DocDroid. I have all of the shows in PDF format on my computer. If there's a way to release all of those in one download, then I would do that (in which to make it an easier process for people to catch up).

From here on out, I will be using Calameo (which I love, BTW).

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest, I've grown to really dislike DocDroid. I have all of the shows in PDF format on my computer. If there's a way to release all of those in one download, then I would do that (in which to make it an easier process for people to catch up).

From here on out, I will be using Calameo (which I love, BTW).

I think if you put them in a zip or rar file with each show labeled in order you'd be able to host them on MediaFire for free. I would certainly love that! Maybe I should have chimed in earlier as docdroid is literally the only reason I haven't been around for this ride

I think if you put them in a zip or rar file with each show labeled in order you'd be able to host them on MediaFire for free. I would certainly love that! Maybe I should have chimed in earlier as docdroid is literally the only reason I haven't been around for this ride

Let me put something together later on tonight. I'll send the link out for those who are interested. I'm pretty sure I have all of the SupremeTVs and PPVs. RISE would fall by the wayside a bit, as I didn't keep those files, but all the others should be there.

Let me put something together later on tonight. I'll send the link out for those who are interested. I'm pretty sure I have all of the SupremeTVs and PPVs. RISE would fall by the wayside a bit, as I didn't keep those files, but all the others should be there.

Awesome bud! I look forward to diving in and getting caught up

Looking at some of the companies (not just SWF), it felt like the SWF should have "pulled" the trigger years ago on pushes for people Zimmy and Randy.

I agree 100%.

As it currently stands, the SWF is in a state of evolution. The 'top stars' who have carried the company in recent years are either past their prime or altogether retired (i.e. Jack Bruce, Angry Gilmore, The Crippler, Brandon James, Rogue, etc.). This forces you to make some big choices early on in the game -- who will you push to fill that void? How will you push them so it builds fan support or proper heat?

I'm still in the process of figuring that one out. That said, I'm happy with the current people who've risen to fill that gap right now (and who is being groomed for the future).

B1yanlZ.jpg

This is our 6th ranking, so far! As you can see, the top 3 all have asterisks. While they are currently in the lead,

they do only have a few predictions thus far. The asterisk means, if we ended today, you'd most likely be passed over.

You need to predict on 75% of the matches in which to be viable for the 'top 3' by the end of all of this (right now that would be 29 matches predicted). I will

work with those who do predict quite a bit but maybe miss the cut off %. You may not be able to have the same reward as others but we can work something out.

Fantastic show. Loving the direction you're taking Rocky Golden. I tried to turn him heel in my game, but he blocked it with creative control. You seem to be walking the line very carefully and I love his character.

Undeniable continue to do great work, love all their characters and love them individually as performers. ATOMIC is interesting, the "in form" note should be on his "skills" page. I believe it lasts between six months and two years.

Knights of Wrestling are interesting, Joshua Taylor fits perfectly.

Rogue vs. Z-Dub should be fun, love them both.

I miss Primus Allen. I think he has all the makings of a future star and it's very unfortunate that he's shelved for quite a while.

All in all, great work and I can't wait for the PPV!

I wish I could make these beautiful pdfs. I love how commentary, meta commentary on booking and in ring action are all woven together.

Thank you, DirigoJoe! I really appreciate your kind words.

Fantastic show. Loving the direction you're taking Rocky Golden. I tried to turn him heel in my game, but he blocked it with creative control. You seem to be walking the line very carefully and I love his character.

Rocky Golden is a really fun character to write for. I like my babyfaces to have an 'edge' to them. Sure, people like Valiant will play the 'kissing babies - respect all' kind of character. That said, I don't like very many of those. Instead, I want my 'good guys' to have some grit. Much like an action movie star (which is what I look at my version of the SWF as - Live Action Action Movie), there needs to be a tough-guy mentality present.

Before his obsession with Scythe, I struggled to think of HOW I was going to portray him. Now, I have many different avenues I can take.

Undeniable continue to do great work, love all their characters and love them individually as performers. ATOMIC is interesting, the "in form" note should be on his "skills" page. I believe it lasts between six months and two years.

I'll take 6 months to 2 years with ATOMIC being in "amazing form." It makes him so much more valuable as an in-ring performer and overall character.

Knights of Wrestling are interesting, Joshua Taylor fits perfectly.

The Knights of Wrestling concept came together once I had hired Joshua Taylor and was trying to think of ways to use him. A trio of Parker, Morgan, and Taylor will be fun to book & provide entertainment for my "technical wrestling fans."

Rogue vs. Z-Dub should be fun, love them both.

I'm looking for a good match!

I miss Primus Allen. I think he has all the makings of a future star and it's very unfortunate that he's shelved for quite a while.

I'll be 100% honest... I do to. It gutted me when he went down with SUCH a big injury right at the start of his time with Undeniable. It really changed my plans going forward (as he would be getting ALL of the same opportunities the other three have right now).

I'm really excited to tell the story of "The World is Watching." It produced the best event grade, match grade, and angle grade since the start of this project! Such a cool moment after months of booking & writing thus far.

In this show, you're ALSO going to see a number of new BIG storylines taking form. To say the very least, as I don't want to give anything away, the SWF is running on all cylinders right now and I can't wait to continue this story with you all!

Maybe I don't have the top win percentage at the predictions game, but I've got a 5/5 last Supreme TV AND a 69% win rate.

Very nice.

You've been along for the ride on a couple of these projects and I really appreciate it, MisterRomanini!

SZ2tNND.jpg

"THE WORLD IS WATCHING" QUICK PREDICTIONS KEY

The Awesomeness© vs. Undeniable

[sWF World Tag Team Championship Match]

[standard Tag Team Match]

Angry Gilmore vs. Matthew Faith

[standard Singles Match]

The Crippler vs. High Flyin' Hawaiian

[standard Singles Match]

Rogue vs. Z-Dub

["New Year's Revolution" Contract Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Des Davids© vs. Bret Starr

[sWF North American Championship Match]

[Lumberjack Match]

Brandon James vs. Rocky Golden

["I Quit Match"]

[brandon wins = He gets the whereabouts of Scythe]

Remo© vs. ATOMIC vs. Mikey Lau

[sWF World Heavyweight Championship Match]

[Elimination Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Rogue vs. Z-Dub

[standard Singles Match]

[Lumberjack Match]

["I Quit Match"]

[Elimination Match]

Atomic gets eliminated by Lau, who then interferes with the match leading to Remo retaining.

Boy, I put over a lot of vets for this card, probably I'll end up being wrong on a couple, but the kids still need time! :D

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Rogue vs. Z-Dub

[standard Singles Match]

[Lumberjack Match]

["I Quit Match"]

[Elimination Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Rogue vs. Z-Dub

[standard Singles Match]

[Lumberjack Match]

["I Quit Match"]

[Elimination Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Rogue vs. Z-Dub

[standard Singles Match]

[Lumberjack Match]

["I Quit Match"]

[Elimination Match]

"THE WORLD IS WATCHING" QUICK PREDICTIONS KEY

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Rogue vs. Z-Dub

[standard Singles Match]

[Lumberjack Match]

["I Quit Match"]

[Elimination Match]

<p><strong>The Awesomeness©</strong> vs. Undeniable</p><p>

[sWF World Tag Team Championship Match]</p><p>

[standard Tag Team Match]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angry Gilmore</strong> vs. Matthew Faith</p><p>

[standard Singles Match]</p><p> </p><p>

The Crippler vs. <strong>High Flyin' Hawaiian</strong></p><p>

Rogue vs. <strong>Z-Dub</strong></p><p>

["New Year's Revolution" Contract Match]</p><p>

Des Davids© vs. <strong>Bret Starr</strong></p><p>

[sWF North American Championship Match]</p><p>

[Lumberjack Match]</p><p> </p><p>

Brandon James vs. <strong>Rocky Golden</strong></p><p>

["I Quit Match"]</p><p>

[brandon wins = He gets the whereabouts of Scythe]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Remo©</strong> vs. ATOMIC vs. Mikey Lau</p><p>

[sWF World Heavyweight Championship Match]</p><p>

[Elimination Match]</p>

<p>The Awesomeness© vs. <strong>Undeniable</strong></p><p>

I need my boy to hold some gold! Could even be match of the night.</p><p> </p><p>

I know Gillmore is declining but Matthew Faith has a ways to go yet.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Crippler</strong> vs. High Flyin' Hawaiian</p><p>

Maybe losing but going down fighting actually earns the slightest bit of respect from The Crippler.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rogue</strong> vs. Z-Dub</p><p>

Rogue capitalizes on the injuries because that's who he is.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm gambling on the visual of all members of this trio holding gold together at the end of the night.</p><p> </p><p>

["I Quit Match"]</p><p>

As an aside...way to go Brandon of late in terms of producing! I think Rocky goes over but Brandon may have more gas left in the tank.</p><p> </p><p>

[Elimination Match]</p><p> </p><p>

I think Remo actually lets ATOMIC eliminate Mikey one way or another before the ultimate athlete takes over.</p>

<p>Just caught up with this diary again after I didn't have time to follow it (and all other diaries) for some time. I LOVE how your storylines are evolving! Having Joshua Taylor as part of the "all-wrestling" stable is a great idea, and I really have... well... medium-high hopes for them? It's obvious that they won't ever be at the top simply because the SWF IS a SE company, but I hope they'll have a decent run.</p><p> </p><p>

I didn't necessarily feel like the turn of The Awesomeness was a problem. The only thing that I didn't like about it was, as was already mentioned, Emma suddenly hating on them when she was a huge fan of them one week ago. However, the way you've presented them in your shows since then was perfect. The segment with Jack Bruce and Undeniable where they rock their ears off was pure gold!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Awesomeness©</strong> vs. Undeniable</p><p>

The Crippler vs. <strong>High Flyin' Hawaiian</strong></p><p>

<strong>Rogue</strong> vs. Z-Dub</p><p>

["I Quit Match"]</p><p>

[Elimination Match]</p>

Haven't been able to post my thoughts on the diary lately, but I've been getting my picks in. Let's dive into those thoughts here then.

I LOVE what you've done with Jack Bruce and his return. I thought at first things were going really well without him, but you've made me a believer in his return. Whether he ever gets back into the ring doesn't matter. His mere presence, like John Cena for WWE, makes things feel bigger. I'm interested to see his first interactions with the man I'm going to talk about next.

Rocky Golden and his story and evolution have been golden here. I really buy into that action movie hero persona you've created for him. At the beginning of this diary (and in my opinion, still to this point) he is the biggest star. Despite this, he's been in a side story for most of the project and has been brilliant in that role. I'm ready to see his story with Scythe concluded (for now). I feel like Golden vs Scythe is a story that's could be told off and on for years.

The Supremacists are an interesting group. I'm not that big of a fan of authority groups, but this one is working well. The group's alliances don't seem to be very strong. There's tension among the group. There are different agendas from the people in the group. It feels like at any moment, if the wrong things happen, the group can and will splinter. That gives this group an interesting element because readers want to see when and how this group finally implodes. Will it be Remo being fed up and saying screw the group? Will it be Eisen's head getting to big and starting to make mistakes? Will it be Emma Chase pulling an awesome coup? Or will it be some outside force such as Rocky Golden pounding the group into submission?

Undeniable continues to look good. I love what you've done with the Awesomeness. Rogue and Z-Dub's story continues to deliver. Absolutely enjoy what you've done with the Boys. I'll finish by talking about a few more superstars who I've really latched on to.

Brett Starr and Spencer Spade have been maybe my two favorite characters here. I don't know which one I want to succeed more. Starr gives me major Seth Rollins vibes. I could see him being the one the Supremacists prop up if Remo ever decides to leave the group. I feel like Spade could be the next face of the company. I see him splitting from Starr and Undeniable down the line, and the two of them becoming rivals for life.

ATOMIC needs more! You've made this meathead an actual character we can rally around. His introduction as the first number one contender was done very effectively. I hope he gets a one on one opportunity with Remo down the line.