Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack & More [TEW 2020]

On 3/20/2023 at 6:07 AM, joemurphy said:

They all have their most recent pictures released by WWE/AEW, I'll check again before the April release. 

MDjB8mK.jpg3ycWG8d.gif

The WWE PC website hasn't been updated in months so may have to wait until he's a regular on NXT and gets a main website profile to get a non match graphic image.

Thank you, when will the April version be released? Any date confirmed?

Just wondering if for the next update we could get all the new cuts as a separate folder or download? Would be easier for people who do there own cuts using this style.

If its a big hassle don't worry about it just thought I'd ask. Thanks for all the work on these updates, it's greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, joemurphy said:

** New Update **

Not a huge update, just a general update for most companies. Next update in June should be a full update for gif logos/stables. 

SAMPP 23.4 JPG Download
SAMPP 23.4 GIF Download

OyQUdC3.jpg06AJHSC.jpgRsP6pO2.jpgcQNqM3R.jpg

Every time I try to download the GIF download it says the file has a virus, and I can't download it. Anyone else got the issue or is it just me? 

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm trying to make my own worker cuts and I'm having trouble getting the dimensions just right. The part of the worker pics which are not transparent, I believe they are 105x105 pixels, right? But then how big is the thin black border around each photo? standard border for a 150x150 pic calls for the actual photo to be 142x142, if I resize down to 105x105 the border is too thick, so I've tried 144x144, but when I resize that it's too thin (143 and 145 result in offset borders)! I'm sure with trial and error I'll get it perfect eventually, but it would be super helpful if you could tell me how you create worker pics in those precise dimensions and exactly how the black border is sized. Thanks and I love this pic pack, it looks great with the custom backgrounds.

8 hours ago, Bedder said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm trying to make my own worker cuts and I'm having trouble getting the dimensions just right. The part of the worker pics which are not transparent, I believe they are 105x105 pixels, right? But then how big is the thin black border around each photo? standard border for a 150x150 pic calls for the actual photo to be 142x142, if I resize down to 105x105 the border is too thick, so I've tried 144x144, but when I resize that it's too thin (143 and 145 result in offset borders)! I'm sure with trial and error I'll get it perfect eventually, but it would be super helpful if you could tell me how you create worker pics in those precise dimensions and exactly how the black border is sized. Thanks and I love this pic pack, it looks great with the custom backgrounds.

JPG is 150x150 with a 4px border
GIF is 105x105 with a 2.8px border

Do a normal image then resize it to to 70%

Jpg Template : https://www.mediafire.com/file/6t54jxo5k1hng13/__temp.psd/file

Gif Logo Template : https://www.mediafire.com/file/jtymm4jwvaguvfi/_Template.psd/file

Gif Resize PS Action : https://www.mediafire.com/file/i5u67ddvq7wxp07/sampp_%281%29.atn/file

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, joemurphy said:

JPG is 150x150 with a 4px border
GIF is 105x105 with a 2.8px border

Do a normal image then resize it to to 70%

Jpg Template : https://www.mediafire.com/file/6t54jxo5k1hng13/__temp.psd/file

Gif Logo Template : https://www.mediafire.com/file/jtymm4jwvaguvfi/_Template.psd/file

Gif Resize PS Action : https://www.mediafire.com/file/i5u67ddvq7wxp07/sampp_%281%29.atn/file

Awesome, thanks for your help!

I downloaded the GIF Version of this and want to use it with the RWC Mod. But for some reason it uses all pictures right except for the people folder. So, all the workers have no pictures attached to them. Can anyone help or do I have to attach all the pictures one by one?

17 minutes ago, LostInWeb said:

I downloaded the GIF Version of this and want to use it with the RWC Mod. But for some reason it uses all pictures right except for the people folder. So, all the workers have no pictures attached to them. Can anyone help or do I have to attach all the pictures one by one?

Sounds like you may have downloaded the jpg database instead of the gif one. If that's the case, then you have two options:

1. Download and install the gif database instead (this would obviously reset any changes you've made, so I'd only do this if you haven't changed anything yourself).

2. Mass edit the worker pics by doing the following:

• Go to the main editor, select Workers and click Toggle List at the top right of the list.
  • Mass Edit should show up on the left. Select "Picture Becomes 'Their Name.gif'" in the first dropdown menu, and "Include Contracts" in the second one, then click Mass Edit.
  • Do a search and select Has No Picture from the list on the right, then you can manually attach any missing pics that didn't get attached in the mass edit.

Hope that helps. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Almaida said:

Sounds like you may have downloaded the jpg database instead of the gif one. If that's the case, then you have two options:

1. Download and install the gif database instead (this would obviously reset any changes you've made, so I'd only do this if you haven't changed anything yourself).

2. Mass edit the worker pics by doing the following:

• Go to the main editor, select Workers and click Toggle List at the top right of the list.
  • Mass Edit should show up on the left. Select "Picture Becomes 'Their Name.gif'" in the first dropdown menu, and "Include Contracts" in the second one, then click Mass Edit.
  • Do a search and select Has No Picture from the list on the right, then you can manually attach any missing pics that didn't get attached in the mass edit.

Hope that helps. 

The folder says it is the GIF-Files, but I will try your suggestions. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Larrikn said:

does anyone happen to have cuts of the RevPro Undisputed British Heavyweight championship?

DPKQJ3F.jpg

On 4/21/2023 at 9:48 PM, JCStensland said:

Does anyone have an updated Brian Pillman Jr. in GIF format?

AEW haven't updated their image of him yet, I'll post when they do.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone sees any Gif logos of stables that need updating let me know before the end of May, specifically talking about stables that already have an image and not ones that don't have one.