Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack & More

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, superjam85 said:

Hi guys, im new to all this, how do i get these pics to work in game? i have downloaded and extracted to my docs/database/pictures but nothing is coming up just the default graphics. (Aalso started new save). 

In the main editor:

• Click on Database Details near the bottom left corner
  • Find the Picture Folder dropdown on the left and select the right folder

In game:

• Click on Options (bottom left corner again)
  • Click on Change Pictures from the list of buttons on the right, and select the right folder

Once you set it in the main editor, every new save will use the correct folder (unless you change it again of course), but you'll have to do it manually for any existing saves.

Hope that helps. :) 

31 minutes ago, Almaida said:

In the main editor:

• Click on Database Details near the bottom left corner
  • Find the Picture Folder dropdown on the left and select the right folder

In game:

• Click on Options (bottom left corner again)
  • Click on Change Pictures from the list of buttons on the right, and select the right folder

Once you set it in the main editor, every new save will use the correct folder (unless you change it again of course), but you'll have to do it manually for any existing saves.

Hope that helps. :) 

Amazing, that worked thank you! Also for the workers without a picture can i drop one in the folder and it work do you know?

8 hours ago, handsometed said:

Can we get a grey-haired Keith Lee pic? Hoping it will be in the next update! Thanks

eEW4kIb.jpggZO0Eet.gif

New for the June update, every Stable will have a Gif logo

ja64DYm.jpg4k3onrS.jpgPbpGteK.jpg

For Stables that have no logo they'll have the company logo

63ylGN3.jpg7o92CvK.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, superjam85 said:

Amazing, that worked thank you! Also for the workers without a picture can i drop one in the folder and it work do you know?

No problem! Yup it'll work as long as the pathways are correct. If it doesn't auto-populate, you'll be able to assign the new pic manually and it'll be there.

17 hours ago, Almaida said:

No problem! Yup it'll work as long as the pathways are correct. If it doesn't auto-populate, you'll be able to assign the new pic manually and it'll be there.

Some of the pics dont show up in game although they are in the folder, I have gone through some of my roster and changed names in the folder, Some have worked and some have not (most have alternate pictures), is there a quicker way to fix this?

On 5/14/2023 at 10:18 PM, handsometed said:

Are we able to get an updated Blake Christian picture soon? Love the picture pack, my favourite by a mile! 

6TwZYKP.jpgV5BkTT0.gif

I've finished with all stables that don't have images, now moving onto updating the rest.

CPN9NwB.jpgSEHQhe5.jpgGjzbXHk.jpgmUe9MEA.jpgqMtIjAl.jpg

Edited by joemurphy
  • Like 8

On 5/15/2023 at 9:04 PM, joemurphy said:

6TwZYKP.jpgV5BkTT0.gif

I've finished with all stables that don't have images, now moving onto updating the rest.

CPN9NwB.jpgSEHQhe5.jpgGjzbXHk.jpgmUe9MEA.jpgqMtIjAl.jpg

God damn these rule. Is there any chance you could PM me the filenames or just send me it a bit early so I can assign them all for the next release?

On 5/24/2023 at 6:45 AM, Vandal said:

Tried my hand at a couple of JPEG images for my own NJPW save. Figured I'd drop them here if anyone is interested.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Wouldn't happen to have GIF version? would love an update Tsuji for my save 

On 5/28/2023 at 1:56 AM, LouLou said:

Wouldn't happen to have GIF version? would love an update Tsuji for my save 

Here are GIFs of both. Hadn't done the GIFs in Photoshop yet, but went ahead and gave it a try on these two.

image.gifimage.gif

• Like 2

Is anyone else having trouble getting the file to download? Mine keeps restarting and it's driving me mental. Other things seem to download fine.

Edit: Nevermind, my PC has just decided it will download from anywhere but MediaFire... :mad:

Edited by ToxicDogma

27 minutes ago, joemurphy said:

** New Update **

Huge thanks to Idol for his updated action, now gif images no longer have the black border. To go with this, stables and some company logos have been re-made. 

Download links in the first post.

tQdHLoQ.jpgVrwxPNl.jpgcwxZywi.jpgIICoVg1.jpg

I really can't stress how great these all look, I'm never using JPG again lmao

• Like 2