Editor - pressing tab doesn't highlight value in field

This is kind of a weird one, but I noticed that the editor took away the "bars" for skill values and stuff like that, so you're just punching in a number.

XPxTr6o.png

I like this change because I work on big mods in Football Manager which uses the same system and I'm confident that it'll make the process in TEW faster for people.

What really speeds up large data entry in FM for me, though, is that after I'm done entering one value, if I press Tab the editor will highlight the next value. I can just type in my next value and tab again - no backspacing, no delete key, no clicking, just entry, tab, entry.

9yEAP2z.png

In TEW20, as you can see in the first image next to Puroresu, it just moves the cursor to the beginning instead of highlighting. Of course, if I'm just entering in one value or one guy, I don't care if I have to press the delete key a bunch of times. But if I'm doing a ton of these things, I want it to go smoothly.