Mods by TheWho87 - Real World Updates

• 3 weeks later...

So here is the update for August, bit of a basic update this month, the main changes being updating OTT and PWG with their return show rosters, EVE has a bare bones roster since they have their return booked this month. Along with that I've closed down All Star Wrestling, Capital City Championship Combat, Combat Zone Wrestling, Elite Canadian Championship Wrestling, Fight Club Pro, Smash Wrestling and The Crash, this is down to them not running shows since pre pandemic, I'm open to adding them back when they run shows, just doesn't seem logical to keep them active if their not running shows.

Beyond that it's the typical updated for the month, anything missing mention and I'll update for next month.

All download links updated.

Database: August 2021

Graphics: August 2021

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="magik" data-cite="magik" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it normal that the "WWE Network" broadcaster has "None" for Coverage in the USA?<p> </p><p> </p><p> I would think that it could have at least the same as Canada or possibly more.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Blame Peacock!</p>

• 2 weeks later...

So here is the update for September, most of this month has been going through and updating some stats, still got 2,000+ more to go though, added and renamed a few workers (full list in the editor), beyond that updated EVE and PWG based on their shows last months, since Defy was one of the promotions suggested for addition last year and they have started running shows again, they will be added next month. The graphics pack will be updated soon, I've just upgraded my laptop and need to work out a new image editor so I'm currently cumping back and forth just creating pics.

Beyond that it's the typical updated for the month, anything missing mention since I may have missed a bit the past week with the new laptop, and I'll update for next month.

Database: September 2021

Hello. I've been away for a while. I was looking for a real world mod to get back in to the game. This one looks the most promising. Just curious how the simming goes? Does it seem close to real world or is it all wild and over all the place? Not trying to knock any work, just trying to get a review before the download and time investment.... It takes me several hours upon starting a save to get everything ready, so I want to know what others think first. :)

Thanks.

Hello. I've been away for a while. I was looking for a real world mod to get back in to the game. This one looks the most promising. Just curious how the simming goes? Does it seem close to real world or is it all wild and over all the place? Not trying to knock any work, just trying to get a review before the download and time investment.... It takes me several hours upon starting a save to get everything ready, so I want to know what others think first. :)

Thanks.

It's a mixed bag, excluding the AI, the stats are alright but the biggest issue people complain about it pop, I tend to under rate pop to get a more realistic feel, you can't just jump in and get 80-90 bangers ever show, you need to work for them, and further down the industry chain the harder you have to work.

I'd give it a try to get your feel, if not there are other mods out there like this one.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544971

It's a mixed bag, excluding the AI, the stats are alright but the biggest issue people complain about it pop, I tend to under rate pop to get a more realistic feel, you can't just jump in and get 80-90 bangers ever show, you need to work for them, and further down the industry chain the harder you have to work.

I'd give it a try to get your feel, if not there are other mods out there like this one.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544971

I'm going to give it a go today. Thanks for the feedback. P.S. I'm down with the lower pop ratings! Makes for a more challenging game to me!

My favorite mod with updates

I'm going to give it a go today. Thanks for the feedback. P.S. I'm down with the lower pop ratings! Makes for a more challenging game to me!

I find this mod great! I have gone into a few wrestlers stats to change to what I feel is more realistic but not many at all...Every few months or so I add a few points here and there into wrestlers I want to push higher (And in my imagination are training harder) without waiting for natural growth, wrestlers are progressing much faster this day and age than I believe TEW2020 lets them naturally grow.

Cant wait for the next update after All Out! Keep up the great work!

I find this mod great! I have gone into a few wrestlers stats to change to what I feel is more realistic but not many at all...Every few months or so I add a few points here and there into wrestlers I want to push higher (And in my imagination are training harder) without waiting for natural growth, wrestlers are progressing much faster this day and age than I believe TEW2020 lets them naturally grow.

Cant wait for the next update after All Out! Keep up the great work!

Feel free to post suggestions of stat changes so we can all enjoy.

Don't know if I can ask this. Loving your mod because it provides an extra challenge building to good ratings, but is there an alternate pics pack that can be used with your mod? I get that there are a lot of pics in your pack, but I just don't like the background so I was thinking about replacing it. The problem is every pack I know is done with the "Alter Ego" name instead of their actual name so most of the workers would remain without pic and I should go modify everyone of them.

Don't know if I can ask this. Loving your mod because it provides an extra challenge building to good ratings, but is there an alternate pics pack that can be used with your mod? I get that there are a lot of pics in your pack, but I just don't like the background so I was thinking about replacing it. The problem is every pack I know is done with the "Alter Ego" name instead of their actual name so most of the workers would remain without pic and I should go modify everyone of them.

Not that I know of, I'd like to change up the pack but I can't be arsed redoing and hunting so many pics, I don't even know if other packs would even be viable to use do to the amount of workers.

Not that I know of, I'd like to change up the pack but I can't be arsed redoing and hunting so many pics, I don't even know if other packs would even be viable to use do to the amount of workers.

And that's basically my problem. I would create one myself, but there are way too workers that would have to be updated

• 3 weeks later...

So here is the update for October, main thing this month is I finished my little stat tidying, not much of a big deal, beyond that we have a new promotion in the mod, I asked what feds to add last year and Defy Wrestling was one of the winners so I've been waiting for them to get back to running shows before adding and since they have returned they have been added to the mod. Not many workers added this month (list in editor), mostly filling gaps for Defy and some of the newer NXT debuts. I've given the AEW events a rejig, namely the TV specials are 2 hours long and the main PPV's are 3 hours, also now with the pack the logos should all be included.

Beyond that it's the typical updated for the month, might have missed a few things but I think I caught all the big changes, as usual mention and I'll update for next month. Also I'm looking into the possibility of streaming, and looking into doing streams updating the mod, I'm not thinking serious data entry stuff, more stat fixes, attributes that kinda thing, fixing up the smaller stuff, I'll drop a link when I start doing these since I'm still figuring things out.

Database: October 2021

Graphics: October 2021

Minor nitpicking but I went through and saw who needed face & heel switching and releasing from WWE, Impact & AEW.

WWE

bliss - face

becky - heel

carmella - heel

lee - heel?

nia - heel

sasha - heel

shayna - face?

sheamus - heel

AEW

cole - heel

anna - face

gunn - heel

cutler - heel

cage - face

jericho - face

janela - heel

malakai - heel

bucks - heel

mel & chavo - fired

deeb - heel

IMPACT

taurus - face

myers - heel

good brothers - heel

havok - face

hikuleo - heel

alexander - face

sign daniels

dkm - heel

beale - heel

sami - face

shera - heel

maclin - heel

tasha - heel

tenille - heel

release kenny, kiera and kojima

• 3 weeks later...

Minor Inaccuracy Regarding Tony Khan's Profile

Eo9G7PN7VsRV.png

Hay, just loaded up a new save with the Oct update, and noticed that Tony Khan is listed as an Indian American. He's actually Pakistani-American, or just American ,I've seen other mods use both. But he isn't Indian. Just a heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the update for November, not much this month, just the typical updates and worker additions (list in editor) along with all the changes from the WWE draft, everyone drafted is on their brands along with each brands announcers, anyone not drafted is set to no brand. beyond that not much to say beyond the usual if you see errors post them and I'll fix for next month.

An additional thing is that I'm looking at upgrading my worker picture pack for 2022, I'm retiring the KyKy images and have been building a pack with the intention of it being multipurpose across multiple wrestling booker games, the style is similar to the organic packs if being cut to size on the original images and not needing to be cut out, along with larger dimentions, 300x300, this makes them more friendly to other booking sims while also allowing them to be scaled for EWR and TEW, I'm hopefully looking to putting it out in January but since I've started this I've stopped making KyKy cuts, there are still some doing them in my Discord if you want them but I won't be continuing KyKy.

Database: November 2021

Graphics: November 2021

Got a bit of an issue after combining your pic pack and RWC's to fill out some blank pics. Now when I try to change someone's pic a warning pops up that says "Missing File! - One of the files appears to have been illegally renamed or removed since opening this screen. The selection is no longer valid and the screen must be closed.". Not sure what that means but I don't think it's important enough to post on the Tech Support thread. Any ideas, y'all?

Got a bit of an issue after combining your pic pack and RWC's to fill out some blank pics. Now when I try to change someone's pic a warning pops up that says "Missing File! - One of the files appears to have been illegally renamed or removed since opening this screen. The selection is no longer valid and the screen must be closed.". Not sure what that means but I don't think it's important enough to post on the Tech Support thread. Any ideas, y'all?

I'd say that's a tech issue, did you rename the image after opening up the select picture window in TEW, that sounds like what it's warning.

I'd say that's a tech issue, did you rename the image after opening up the select picture window in TEW, that sounds like what it's warning.

I didn't rename anything, just copied the pics from my RWC folder and pasted them in the one for this save. I'm reinstalling the pics from your last people update and if that doesn't work I'll post in the Tech Support thread and ask Adam. Thanks anyway!

"AEW Updates/Changes

AEW > AEW World

AEW Tag Team > AEW World Tag Team

AEW Women's > AEW Women's World

Add the FTW Championship - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FTW_Championship ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rename Andrade > Andrade El Idolo.

Rename Reba > Rebel.

Remove Vickie Guerrero as Andrades manager.

Remove Mel (Melanie Cruise) from AEW, she was removed from the roster page.

Brian Cage is a babyface now.

Jack Evans & Angelico (The Hybrid 2) are apart of The Hardy Family Office.

Add Robo The Punjabi Lion to AEW on a PPA contract as Jora Johl and he's apart of The Hardy Family Office stable.

Add Wheeler Yuta to AEW on a PPA contract and he's apart of Best Friend stable.

Austin, Colten and Billy (The Gunn Club) are heels and are no longer part of The Nightmare Family.

Adam Cole is a heel and add him to The Elite stable as a member.

Unmask Dante Martin.

Malakai Black is a heel.

Make Brandon Cutler a heel, change his gimmick to Young Boy and add him to The Elite stable as a lackey.

Change Michael Nakazawa's gimmick to Lackey and add him to The Elite stable as a lackey.

Add Bobby Fish to AEW under a written contract, he's heel. His gimmick could be The Infamous.

All of The Dark Order are babyface now.

Set TayJay to active "Anna Jay & Tay Conti", make them individuals.

Lio Rush is also a manager, set him to manage Dante Martin.

Darius Martin is injured, ACL injury. https://www.pwmania.com/aew-star-has-surgery-for-acl-injury https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/72096/AEW-Unsure-Of-When-Darius-Martin-Will-Return/

Set Tully Blanchard to manage FTR.

Set Sting to manage Darby Allin.

Remove Taz as Brian Cages manager.

Serena Deeb is a heel now.

Remove Brandi Rhodes as QT Marshalls & Dustin Rhodes manager.

Remove Penelope Ford as Joey Janela and Kip Sabians manager.

Change Lee Johnsons gimmick to Big Shotty.

Jon Moxley is in rehab.

Jake Roberts is dealing with undisclosed health issues. https://wrestletalk.com/news/real-reason-jake-roberts-off-aew-tv/

Joey Janela is a heel now.

Add Kayla Rossi to AEW on a PPA contract, she's Joey Janelas new manager - https://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/wrestlers/kayla-rossi

Add Mark Sterling (Massachusetts) to AEW on a PPA contract as Smart Mark Sterling and he's Jade Cargill's manager, heel, his gimmick could be Marketing Genius.

Alex Abrahantes is The Lucha Bros manager, perhaps even make him apart of Death Triangle as support. His gimmick could be Translator.

Add Santana Garrett to AEW, PPA contract, Babyface, gimmick fan favorite.

Add Jay Lethal to AEW, written contract, Babyface. https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/72084/Jay-Lethal-Reveals-When-He-Signed-With-AEW/"

RVD and Katie Forbes got married - https://nodq.com/features/video-rob-van-dam-gets-married-to-katie-forbes-in-las-vegas/

Jonah Rock has signed with NJPW, new name JONAH.