Mods by TheWho87 - Real World Updates

Just a little extra, I've been doing loading screens for TEW, and have put them all into a pack you can use, they were mostly empty ring/arena shots but I liked some of the Onita show explosion shots I've done a few of those too, there is a preview of some of the screens below the download.

Enjoy

Loading Screens: Download

v9RvsSR.png

I like the latest update, im a British Wrestling player.... I am bouncing between Waw , Bellatrix and DOA .... not sure which promotion i like best....Is there an easy way to get all the real rosters and everything to work before i start a game up, as they all are closed in the data... But for real they are open ....

I like the latest update, im a British Wrestling player.... I am bouncing between Waw , Bellatrix and DOA .... not sure which promotion i like best....Is there an easy way to get all the real rosters and everything to work before i start a game up, as they all are closed in the data... But for real they are open ....

Just delete the closed date in their profile, you'd have to add the contracts and set owners too, I've been meaning to do an "every promotion active" version of this mod for the UK, just havent got round to starting it yet.

Just delete the closed date in their profile, you'd have to add the contracts and set owners too, I've been meaning to do an "every promotion active" version of this mod for the UK, just havent got round to starting it yet.

Ok thank you, so most of the workers for these promotions are in the database already?

Ok thank you, so most of the workers for these promotions are in the database already?

A good chunk are, still some gaps but there should be the main players for the big to medium sized feds, when it gets more local it gets a bit patchy, especally if you want Ireland, Wales and Scotland.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the update for December, not many big changes this month, did a little tweek to owner/booker levels but nothing too drastic, just the usual updates and changes for the month, I did find a duplicate worker and they were removed, along with adding some of the new NXT talent that has debuted (details in the editor notepad), beyond that just the usual if you see errors post them and I'll fix for next month.

I'm going to drop a beta/preview of my new worker picture pack by the end of the week, it won't be fully compatible just yet, but it should be usable if you're playing the big American promotions and maybe a few American indies, it'll have a seperate thread for it but I'm hoping to built it to be able to convert the mod over to using it for the post WrestleMania update.

All download links updated.

Database: December 2021

Graphics: December 2021

Just a couple suggestions

* I'd remove the guys from American Top Team, maybe aside from Lambert himself. They seem to have blown off the feud with Inner Circle at Full Gear. Also, dunno if Lambert is contracted to MLW but I'd remove his contract if he still is signed. I was looking up his contract status for a MLW save and I found an article that said Alex Kane was planning on starting his own "camp" since Dan was "off doing other things".

* Chavo Jr. is done with AEW for the foreseeable future.

* Daniel Garcia should be heel

* Danny LimeLight should be removed from AEW. Dunno how accurate this is but I swear I read that MLW was his only contract.

* Gallows & Anderson should be done with AEW, especially if Kenny's taking time off.

* Is Chris Van Vliet still signed to AEW? I see he's signed in the mod and it says on his Wiki that he's been signed since '19 to be a backstage interviewer but I've never seen him.

* Possibly make Christopher Daniels a retired wrestler in AEW only. I don't think he's had a match there since the breakup of SCU.

* This might be negated in the next week or two but as of right now, Dante Martin turned heel and is aligned with Team Taz.

* I'd wait until Danielson confirms it (via tunnel entrance lol) but I'd wager he'll be full-blown heel before long.

* I believe W. Morrissey (Big Cass) might be done with Impact. If I'm not mistaken, his last show was Turning Point.

* Christian also seems to be done with Impact. Just to save time typing, I believe all the talent trades between Impact and AEW are done for the time being.

* James Storm is done with Impact

* Jay White hasn't had a match with Impact since July so I'd say he's done

* Melina has had one match in Impact since August and that was the Call Your Shot gauntlet so I'd remove her contract

* I know it's hard to simulate WWE Legends deals and what their exact roles are now, but I think it's safe to set Kane & Undertaker as retired. 'Taker admits the Boneyard match was his last ride and Kane doesn't seem like he's gonna stop being Mayor Glenn anytime soon.

I will say I don't follow AEW Dark too much, I update when promted but don't follow on a weekly/monthly basis, this bacisally covers anyone under handshake deals with AEW, so basically anyone who's there frequently who isnt "All Elite".

So how I see it, axe these

- Andrei Arlovski (American Top Team)

- Ashley Vox

- Danny LimeLight

- Don Callis

- Drew Hankinson

- Jorge Masvidal (American Top Team)

- Junior dos Santos (American Top Team)

- Karl Anderson

- Lulu Pencil (Returned to Japan, will switch with Mei Suruga)

- Madi Wrenkowski

- Paige VanZant (American Top Team)

And keep these

- Aaron Solow (The Factory)

- Baron Black (Nightmare Family)

- Bear Boulder

- Bear Bronson

- Brock Anderson (Nightmare Family)

- Brodie Lee Jr/Negative 1 (The Dark Order)

- Colten Gunn (Gunn Club)

- Dan Lambert

- Dani Jordyn

- Hook (Team Taz)

- JD Drake

- Jora Johl (Hardy Family Office)

- Julia Hart (Varsity Blonds manager)

- Kayla Rossi (Joey Janela's manager)

- Kiera Hogan

- KiLynn King (Nightmare Family)

- Lee Johnson (Nightmare Family)

- Mark Sterling (Jade Cargill's manager)

- Mike Sydal

- Nick Comoroto (The Factory)

- Ryan Nemeth

- Santana Garrett

- Shawn Dean

- Wheeler YUTA (Best Friends)

Also just noticed I forgot to upgrade Bobby Fish's contract to written.

• 1 month later...

Here is the update for January, first off there is a new active promotion, I've added Nation Extreme Wrestling in the place of Elite Canadian Championship Wrestling, they are a new company and I tend to hold off when new companies, but since it's where everyone jumped to from ECCW after the speaking out allegations it made sence. On top of that I have given the rosters of AEW, CWFH, Impact, MLW, NWA, NXT and WWE a bit of an update, along with updating some popularity levels for WWE, NXT and AEW, for the latter anyone who is under written/All Elite deals, has all over popularity in the America, similar to WWE, NXT and Impact. Next up is Ring of Honor, I have fully closed them down and will treat them as any other closed company, if/when they return they will be reactivated. As for workers, there has been a few renames regarding luchadors, specifically those who are Hijo/Hija, just correcting some missinformation on my part not fully understand the de/del part, all should be correct, along with the usual additions (full list in the editor), there is one removal with Jervis getting removed and being put under Kevin Condron since he has made it oficially public he was under the mask. There is going to be a slight delay on the graphics pack, it's just a case of needing to get through a backlog of pics but their not that major, mostly title belts and logos for promotions not currently in the mod, will announce when it's updated. Other than that is's just the usual updates and changes for the month, as usual any issues post them and I'll update for next month.

Also this month will be my last ever picture pack using the KyKy style, it has all the pics I had cut last before starting my new BUMP pack, this has all the pics I've done for the mod in one pack deal, hopefully for April/May I'll have got the BUMP pack to a stage to be fully usable with the mod and will convert the mod to use that instead.

Database: January 2022

Graphics: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently looking into making a few more promotions active in the mod, the current list of contenders are the following.

- Beyond Wrestling

- Camp Leapfrog

- Ohio Valley Wrestling

- Prestige Wrestling

- Reality Of Wrestling

At the moment my current criteria is they need to be currently active, have a majority of workers already in the mod and be either be a reasonable size, or have a reasonable amount of notable regulars.

Deadlock Pro is also a contender but the plan is for their inclusion in the April/Post-Mania update.

Are there any other promotions I should be looking into for making active, or preferences with those already mentioned?

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the update for February, first big update is the addition of a new promotion, Beyond Wrestling has been made active, they seem to be the main contributor to ITWV and have a weekly series on there ad a good chunk of the roster is already in the mod, I'm looking into making a few more promotions active, I've got Deadlock Pro and The Crash planned for the post WrestleMania update, if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to ideas. Beyon that there isn't much major changes, added a few workers (as usual list in the editor) and made the usual changes for the month.

As usual, any errors just mention them in the thread and I'll change them for next month.

Database: February 2022

Graphics: February 2022

Here is the update for February, first big update is the addition of a new promotion, Beyond Wrestling has been made active, they seem to be the main contributor to ITWV and have a weekly series on there ad a good chunk of the roster is already in the mod, I'm looking into making a few more promotions active, I've got Deadlock Pro and The Crash planned for the post WrestleMania update, if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to ideas. Beyon that there isn't much major changes, added a few workers (as usual list in the editor) and made the usual changes for the month.

As usual, any errors just mention them in the thread and I'll change them for next month.

Database: February 2022

Graphics: February 2022

Awesome update. Been looking for someone to add Cole Karter so I could put him in my game. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the update for March, don't recall there being much big changes this month, just the usual updates and changes you would expect, there are a few new workers, a few AEW Dark talent, as well as some of the new people in NXT, along with filling some gaps with some people working in OVW, full list of added and renamed workers can be found on the whiteboard in the editor. Next month is going to be the big WrestleMania update, there won't be a pre and post version, just a post Mania/pre-Raw update that'll be out some point on Monday 4th, it will have the return of ROH, although that may depend on if their returning for a one off or back to notmal.

Anyway, beyond that just the usual, any errors just mention them in the thread and I'll change them for next month.

Database: March 2022

Graphics: March 2022

So my current set up of the AEW/ROH situation is the following, Cary Silkin set as ROH owner (Tony Khan can't own two companies), with a company relationship where AEW owns ROH and they are sister companies who trade but don't steal talent.

Thoughts?

Until more info is revealed sounds about the best you can do for now.

Unless a rumour I heard is true and Cody is going to run it

To be fair we got a whole month to sort this out ROH isn't even returning till Mania weekend which is likely where we'll get the full low down, but so far all I've done is reactivated them and signed and set up the current champions.

The only other key rumour I'm working on is that rather than signing people ROH will be using freelancers, so their back into the handshake deal territory.

To be fair we got a whole month to sort this out ROH isn't even returning till Mania weekend which is likely where we'll get the full low down, but so far all I've done is reactivated them and signed and set up the current champions.

The only other key rumour I'm working on is that rather than signing people ROH will be using freelancers, so their back into the handshake deal territory.

Another rumor is AEW will use ROH as more of a development plan for some of their Dark & Dark Elevation people.

• 5 weeks later...

Here is the update for April, there are two promotions returning this month, both ROH and The Crash have been reactivated with updated rosters, for ROH they have been set up after Supercard of Honor, so titles changes and such have happened, all workers signed to AEW on the show have written deals and are loaned to ROH and everyone else is on handshake deals. There has been a small overhaul in regard to events, mostly just reordering to balance them out a bit, along with removing the game generated tour events for Japanese promotions and replaced with tour events with "PROMOTION on Tour: DAY Show", since I had some feedback that some tours would be overkill and wear down talent. Beyond that just the usual updates for the month I believe, there has been a load of workers added, mostly to cover Deadlock Pro as well as filling a few gaps and such, full list can be found in the editor. There has also been a small broadcaster expansion into Austria with a few notable channels, all logos are in the new graphics pack, this leaves Georgia, Iceland & Turkey as the only in game regions not represented with broadcasters.

As for WrestleMania changes, this is set up after the events of WrestleMania but before Raw, I've set things up so you can run Raw with the changes that happened ready to go.

Database: April 2022

Graphics: April 2022

Some minor updates that you've missed

Impact

Sami Callihan's leg injury is missing

Konnor only had the one appearance so I don't think he's signed

Brandi Lauren and Kimber Lee both have been released

Charlie Haas only had one appearance and was injured during it

Eric Young is healed from injury

Jake Something is no longer with Impact

Turn Chelsea Green Heel