Mods by TheWho87 - Real World Updates

At least, you may want to put simmering tension between Kimber Lee and Zachary Wentz. They appear to be divorcing and things are getting ugly.

Wentz filed shortly before all the abuse pics came out

Wentz is dating GiGi Dolin. Wentz/Kimber basically been separated shortly after Wentz moved to Florida living with Dezmond Xavier and his wife to be closer to the PC.

At least, you may want to put simmering tension between Kimber Lee and Zachary Wentz. They appear to be divorcing and things are getting ugly.

Wentz filed shortly before all the abuse pics came out

Wentz is dating GiGi Dolin. Wentz/Kimber basically been separated shortly after Wentz moved to Florida living with Dezmond Xavier and his wife to be closer to the PC.

Woulden't a divorce result in the same thing?

From what I understand there isn't really a positive side in this issue, I recall Kimber Lee's done this kinda thing in the past and well she went public with what Wentz did, so I'm looking to give the Agitator personality to Kimber Lee and Scumbag personality to Nash Carter/Zachary Wentz.

Woulden't a divorce result in the same thing?

From what I understand there isn't really a positive side in this issue, I recall Kimber Lee's done this kinda thing in the past and well she went public with what Wentz did, so I'm looking to give the Agitator personality to Kimber Lee and Scumbag personality to Nash Carter/Zachary Wentz.

I'd put their relationship as divorced even though it's not finalized yet. I doubt they'll work it out.

Wentz friends seem to be rallying around him. I believe you already have relationships in with the other Rascalz, but he's also good friends with Ace Austin and Myron Reed as are the other 2 Rascalz.

The Scumbag trait for the Hitler stache pic or because of the alleged physical and mental abuse?

I'd put their relationship as divorced even though it's not finalized yet. I doubt they'll work it out.

Wentz friends seem to be rallying around him. I believe you already have relationships in with the other Rascalz, but he's also good friends with Ace Austin and Myron Reed as are the other 2 Rascalz.

The Scumbag trait for the Hitler stache pic or because of the alleged physical and mental abuse?

Yeah even though it's going through it's pretty much confirmed they've split one way or another.

It's more for the alleged abuse, the photo is just a dick move and I'm sure it's more an edgy thing than beliving in that stuff.

Yeah even though it's going through it's pretty much confirmed they've split one way or another.

It's more for the alleged abuse, the photo is just a dick move and I'm sure it's more an edgy thing than beliving in that stuff.

The photo is just funny and sent with the assumption it would never come out. I am 75% sure he is inncoent.

An idea that I've been using in my own games to attempt to sim how AEW wrestlers are working independent promotions is to set them on loan to a promotion for unlimited dates. I make the AEW contracts exclusive written.

With those settings at start game the player has 3 months with the AEW talent in my sims. (I don't use any of them nor AEW so do not know how they're being used.)

One could sim it extended if edited a positive relationship to a promotion on both sides with talent trade. If player is good I believe (haven't tested it yet) it will further extend the relationships and contract loans and/or get other talent from AEW for up to 3 months of appearances.

Tony Khan would need a owner type of Unifier and have a high patience.

Another way to further sim it would be create an AEW alliance with the promotions that AEW talent regularly work with in a trading alliance.

An idea that I've been using in my own games to attempt to sim how AEW wrestlers are working independent promotions is to set them on loan to a promotion for unlimited dates. I make the AEW contracts exclusive written.

With those settings at start game the player has 3 months with the AEW talent in my sims. (I don't use any of them nor AEW so do not know how they're being used.)

One could sim it extended if edited a positive relationship to a promotion on both sides with talent trade. If player is good I believe (haven't tested it yet) it will further extend the relationships and contract loans and/or get other talent from AEW for up to 3 months of appearances.

Tony Khan would need a owner type of Unifier and have a high patience.

Another way to further sim it would be create an AEW alliance with the promotions that AEW talent regularly work with in a trading alliance.

I will say I had to fix the AEW/ROH relationship, just remove AEW owning ROH and they are open to trading talent, currently it seems there is a block, also added a positive relationship between AEW and NJPW otherwise they drop their relationship and start stealing talent.

Can't see the WWE 24/7 title in the titles menu, anyone know why?

It was set as a WWE Universe title, basically an alliance title since it was planned to be cross brands including NXT, however since it's never really popped up on NXT it was recently set as a WWE title.

It was set as a WWE Universe title, basically an alliance title since it was planned to be cross brands including NXT, however since it's never really popped up on NXT it was recently set as a WWE title.

Is there any way to change it back to a normal title, whilst playing as WWE?

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry if this has been asked a million times but what are the main differences with this and the other modern day real world that gets updated monthly?

This one has a higher worker database and lower starting ratings so it's more of a grind to get good ratings. I also wouldn't recommend merging this one with RWC if you're looking to import workers. This mod uses real names for most workers, whereas RWC uses their current or most known ring name so you'd have duplicates running around and messing with the multiverse is never a goo idea lol.

Sorry if this has been asked a million times but what are the main differences with this and the other modern day real world that gets updated monthly?

TL;DR more workers and more options, this is like RWC and Indies+ with a few extras. I wouldn't say it's more a grind, just more grounded, you need to put the effort in to get good ratings rather than have them given to you.

I'd also agree don't import this straight into RWC, but if mine has workers you want in RWC, then no harm just importing what you want from it, just don't go too crazy.

Here is the update for May, there is both a lot and not much added this month, not much in the fact that not a lot of people were added (full list in the editor), but a lot in the fact that I've added a load of mentor/protege relationships related to trainer/trainee, a little over 3,000 were added, I worked through Wrestlingdata's list, there are a few Mexican's that I didn't cover, but due to the amounts I need to go through them with the mass editor. There is also a change in how AEW and ROH are linked, AEW no longer "own" ROH, having that would block loans and trades between the promotions, there is still not much concrete on how their relationship is, it currently looks like extra props for AEW TV.

Beyond that not many major changes, just the typical updated and additions you'd expect each month. I've probably missed a few things to feel free to rant and rave about them here.

All download links updated.

Database: May 2022

Graphics: May 2022

• 5 weeks later...

Here is the update for June, nothing too big this month, I've started working through adding some default gimmicks to base wrestlers, I've gone through the non-active wrestlers sorted, now working through the bulk of active wrestlers by region and gender, it's just a slow case of going through and checking everyone manually. Other than that just the usual, there are some additions, renames and a duplicate removal (full list in the editor).

Beyond that nothing major, just the typical updated and additions you'd expect each month. I've probably missed a few things to feel free to rant and rave about them here.

All download links updated.

Database: June 2022

Graphics: June 2022

• 3 weeks later...
The best option would be to go through the worker add log that's in the editor and import the new workers into your save game.

Minor thing but Willaim Regal does not have a picture for his AEW gimmick and Luke Harper held the tag titles with Randy and Bray in the second Smackdown Tag Team title reign

Minor thing but Willaim Regal does not have a picture for his AEW gimmick and Luke Harper held the tag titles with Randy and Bray in the second Smackdown Tag Team title reign

William Regal's base and AEW contract image is "William Regal.jpg", it was renamed due to his name usage after leaving WWE, this is different from the last KyKy pack listed here, that's more a legacy thing, i'm building a new picture pack, the problem is I need to build the base before going all in on converting over.