Mods by TheWho87 - Real World Updates

21 hours ago, Nyelator said:

Hey, could you use any help with pics or maybe title histories ?

Unfortunatly title histories are so broken in TEW every time I've tried to import parts of them into a database it just breaks them.

As for pics, if you notice anyone missing in the BUMP pack feel free to post up pics of anyone missing and I'll add them to the pack.

Here is the update for February, nothing too major this month, there are a few worker additions including a couple of user characters, based on the recent rumors over who may be buying WWE, the full list of additions can be found in the editor. Beyond that it's just the usual updates for the month, there was suggestions to fix up Japan last month and I'm going to look into making GLEAT active for the next month. Other than that just the usual, if you see anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month.

All download links updated.

Database: February 2023

Here is the update for March, only big change this month is that GLEAT are now active, beyond that it's just the usual updates and changes, there are a few worker additions but nothing to shout about (list in the editor). Other than that just the usual, if you see anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month, which will be the post-WrestleMania update which should come out on March 4th.

Database: March 2023

Is there a gimmick/theme to this database that I've overlooked? Me and my brother have gone to play it to end up confused by a few things? AEW/WWE aren't hostile and are instead friends and won't poach talent or even sign when deals are up like they do, Impact can pretty much not sign anyone from any company etc. Yet major names like Mone, Stratus and such can be signed by small companies for less than $1k a match. Just sat a bit weird with us so we're wondering if that's the case.

Update wise, both Impact and NWA need an overhaul. Nick Aldis, Eric Young have been gone for quite some time, lots of other guys like Switchblade, G.O.D and such are long gone, many stables are out of date, NWA is missing EC3, Bully Ray, Kevin Kiley but has Mickie James and such. Would love to see them updated in April :)

4 hours ago, DBofficial125 said:

Is there a gimmick/theme to this database that I've overlooked? Me and my brother have gone to play it to end up confused by a few things? AEW/WWE aren't hostile and are instead friends and won't poach talent or even sign when deals are up like they do, Impact can pretty much not sign anyone from any company etc. Yet major names like Mone, Stratus and such can be signed by small companies for less than $1k a match. Just sat a bit weird with us so we're wondering if that's the case.

Update wise, both Impact and NWA need an overhaul. Nick Aldis, Eric Young have been gone for quite some time, lots of other guys like Switchblade, G.O.D and such are long gone, many stables are out of date, NWA is missing EC3, Bully Ray, Kevin Kiley but has Mickie James and such. Would love to see them updated in April :)

They are set up that way because not many promotions outside WWE have exclusive deals, and it's there to stop WWE coming in and signing people to exclusive deals.

And just saying "overhaul X" isn't too helpful, sure I can go through rosters and fix them up, but what else, that's the point of the thread, offer up some specifics, for example I have someone on my discord who gives details on what to fix up for WWE and Stardom, and I had someone on EWB who'd do the same for Impact but they haven't been about in a while.

AEW

AFAIK Abadon has been out with a broken collarbone since October/November. I don't watch any of the Darks so I dunno if they're still out.

Time will tell if it's gonna be a ruse but Adam Cole has been presented as a face since returning from injury.

Angelico, Serpentico and Luther formed a trio called the Spanish Announce Project. Also, they're on different alignments, Angelico & Serpentico are heels and Luther is a face.

AQA has taken an indefinite sabbatical from the industry

The Elite's alignment needs to be flipped. They're listed as heels.

Britt and Jamie are pretty much faces now. It'll probably be more cemented after Revolution tonight.

Is Chris Van Vliet necessary? Does he actually do anything for them or does he just interview people for his YouTube?

Eddie Kingston might be moved to ROH now and might be heel. 

Emi Sakura's alignment should be flipped

Frankie Kazarian has left AEW and rejoined Impact full-time

Fuego del Sol is gonna be out for about 3 months with a leg injury if I'm understanding right.

I believe Griff Garrison might be out with an injury, which is why BPJ has been with Brock Anderson.

Depending on how you view the story, Matt Hardy & Private Party's alignments need to be matched up. All three of them are technically forced to be part of the heel faction but Private Party are set as heel and Matt's a face. 

Is Matt Sydal hurt? I can't remember the last time I saw him.

Paige VanZant is out of AEW and probably out of wrestling in general. I think Gangrel said she stopped coming to training.

Parker Boudreaux should be removed from the Trustbusters and added to Swerve Strickland's Mogul Affiliates stable, along with the human equivalent of that one desk in every middle school detention room, Trench. 

Peter Avalon seems way past due to have his Librarian gimmick changed.

Red Velvet left The Baddies not long after Kiera

Saraya & Toni Storm are heel

Vickie Guerrero has all but left the company. I believe it expired March 1. 

Has Trent Seven made anymore appearances or just the one? 

Speaking of alignments, the more time goes on it looks like the BCC should flip. Mox, Wheeler and Claudio get more heelish every week and Danielson is more of a face. I really don't know what that means for the future of the stable lol.

Impact

Bobby Fish said back last year he wasn't signed with Impact. 

Brian Hebner retired, didn't he?

Brian Myers Learning Tree stable is long gone. VSK is in AEW with the Trustbusters and Zicky Dice is Johnny Swinger's equally doofy lackey.

Violent by Design needs an overhaul. Eric Young is no longer with the company and is rumored to be heading back to WWE and the former Konnor of the Ascension and Alan Angels need to be added to the company to join Deaner, who is the current leader.

Gisele Shaw's alignment needs to flip and Jai Vidal needs to be added as her valet. She's also aligned recently with Savannah Evans and I believe that means that Tasha Steelz is taking time off from the company.

Jay White hasn't been with Impact since last year IIRC and I don't see him coming back after leaving NJPW a few weeks ago.

John Skyler's alignment needs to flip, Jason Hotch needs to be signed/added to the database and they need to be set as a tag team called the Good Hands. They've been Bully Ray's henchmen as of late.

Madman Fulton hasn't been in Impact in a minute, same with Mark Briscoe, Rocky Romero and Mercedes Martinez

PCO is a face

Dunno yet if it'll be a ruse but Sami Callihan should be heel and with Deaner's Design.

Su Yung hasn't been in Impact since the end of last year

Guerillas of Destiny should be removed from Impact.

Taya Valkyrie and Trey Miguel's alignments should switch.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 4:51 AM, TheWho87 said:

They are set up that way because not many promotions outside WWE have exclusive deals, and it's there to stop WWE coming in and signing people to exclusive deals.

And just saying "overhaul X" isn't too helpful, sure I can go through rosters and fix them up, but what else, that's the point of the thread, offer up some specifics, for example I have someone on my discord who gives details on what to fix up for WWE and Stardom, and I had someone on EWB who'd do the same for Impact but they haven't been about in a while.

No problem. I wasn't intending to come across negative, they were just genuine questions. Would making the AEW guys exclusive-written but then set up trade agreements work better as a way to reflect that Tony allows his guys to take bookings? I was curious as I know he has refused some and then recently blocked GCW entirely for Mox etc. Not sure how that works in-game versus the non-exclusive written/friendship model and allowing indies to sign their own deals?

I can try get you a list of things to helpout on the other promotions soon :)

6 hours ago, DBofficial125 said:

No problem. I wasn't intending to come across negative, they were just genuine questions. Would making the AEW guys exclusive-written but then set up trade agreements work better as a way to reflect that Tony allows his guys to take bookings? I was curious as I know he has refused some and then recently blocked GCW entirely for Mox etc. Not sure how that works in-game versus the non-exclusive written/friendship model and allowing indies to sign their own deals?

I can try get you a list of things to helpout on the other promotions soon :)

So instead of WWE having deals with everyone not to sign wrestler, you want AEW to have deals with everyone to trade their workers, so similar thing ifferent company? Also isn't it more logical for WWE to have the deals instead, I'm sure they can still sign people when their deals are up so that's more like reality.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the update for April, it is set to be post WrestleMania/pre-Raw, so the big change is the new ownership, I've set it up with Nick Khan as owner of WWE and Triple H is still booker, other than that WWE and NXT have had an overhaul on popularity and AEW has had a small fix up, along with that there is a selection of new workers (full list in the editor), which included Ari Emanuel if you wish to go full in on the new WWE changes.. Other than that just the usual changes for the month, if you see anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month.

Database: April 2023

Edited by TheWho87
  • Thanks 1

Antonio San Franscisco needs to be let go from GCW and needs to have a "toxic" labeling due to being outted as a sex pest a couple months ago.

Also AJ Gray stopped working for them a few months ago for similar reasons, though whatever controversy with him seems to have mostly died down. He now mostly works for XPW and Circle 6

There's also a bunch of guys who haven't worked there in months like Brandon Kirk, Akira, Hoodfoot, Toa Leona, Mark Briscoe, Chris Bey and others. The first three more work for ICW:NHB now(and Akira is in MLW)

I'd also say remove Moxley, as besides working Bloodsport Wrestlemania Weekend, AEW and GCW have pretty much fully cut ties.

And Unrelated to the above GCW stuff, Davey Richards needs to be set to "Toxic" and Retired

Edited by Chikbot

On 4/7/2023 at 12:19 AM, Chikbot said:

Antonio San Franscisco needs to be let go from GCW and needs to have a "toxic" labeling due to being outted as a sex pest a couple months ago.

Also AJ Gray stopped working for them a few months ago for similar reasons, though whatever controversy with him seems to have mostly died down. He now mostly works for XPW and Circle 6

There's also a bunch of guys who haven't worked there in months like Brandon Kirk, Akira, Hoodfoot, Toa Leona, Mark Briscoe, Chris Bey and others. The first three more work for ICW:NHB now(and Akira is in MLW)

I'd also say remove Moxley, as besides working Bloodsport Wrestlemania Weekend, AEW and GCW have pretty much fully cut ties.

And Unrelated to the above GCW stuff, Davey Richards needs to be set to "Toxic" and Retired

I'm sure I have ASF set up with a scandal.

GCW is one of those feds which an ever changing roster, I do often forget to tidy them up, tend to just add when needed.

What happeed with Davey Richards, I know he does pop in and out of retirement.

16 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

I'm sure I have ASF set up with a scandal.

GCW is one of those feds which an ever changing roster, I do often forget to tidy them up, tend to just add when needed.

What happeed with Davey Richards, I know he does pop in and out of retirement.

His ex-wife (not sure if it was Angelina or the one he got with after he and Angelina split) accused him of domestic violence and coke use. A couple companies cut ties with him so he "took the high road" and said he was removing himself from the industry.

15 hours ago, Kremeleon said:

Just wondering if there is going to be any update to the graphics pack or have you discontinued the grey background pack?

I have discontinued the old KyKy pack, I've been building up the BUMP pack and keep putting off transfering over to it because I keep wanting to fill in more gaps.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ctw88 said:

So few things, Trish isn't set with WWE (and not set for in ring) also WWE has no steal with most major companies, which seems strange?

Sounds like it's to keep WWE from raiding, which it's been known to do in past mods/games since WWE is really one of the few (if only) companies that offer exclusive written deals.

On 4/16/2023 at 7:21 PM, jamesa042 said:

Why does a lot of the popularities for workers seem incredibly low? I wanted to start in January... but Bianca in the 40's, Theory in the 30's, even Brock's 75 all seems very low. 

I prefer to underrate on pop to give a challenge of growth, you would also see that pop is scaled on the same system.

On 4/17/2023 at 12:12 AM, ctw88 said:

So few things, Trish isn't set with WWE (and not set for in ring) also WWE has no steal with most major companies, which seems strange?

She returned for a match at Mania and then had another, is that enough to justify a return to the ring?

17 hours ago, JCStensland said:

Sounds like it's to keep WWE from raiding, which it's been known to do in past mods/games since WWE is really one of the few (if only) companies that offer exclusive written deals.

This mostly, the logic is to stop WWE raiding, and only going after people if theyr contracts are up rather than hoarding from the start.