willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

That's a very nice set of stuff for YEP, you keep knocking it out of the park with these will. Also, yes I totally dumped the W off, just because.

I like YEP better anyway.

I imagine their fan base chants "YEP-DUB! YEP DUB!" whenever something cool happens.

This reminds me of the dude on storage wars that screamed out yep all the time. I think he's dead.

Love the YEPW vibe, I've made GGS as a dev territory now just because of the logo's, and I don't even have any talent in the UK! Need to hire some wrestlers there now.

Thanks, glad you like them

YEE-PEE-DUB?

This would be in the South (the southern U.S.)

In the southeast or at least in North Carolina it would be pronounced Whyyyyy-Peeeee-Dub

So just a quick update. I should be done with YEPW by tbe end of the week at the latest. At that point I have to work on something for Historian. Once I'm finished with that I am going to do something I've never done before. I am going to take some requests. I'm going to start with 5 requests. One slot is already filled so that leaves 4 spot remaining. Each request can consist of a logo, a banner and 3 belts or trophies. No back to back requests are allowed so if you need additional belts please wait until I open requests back up for round two. The last four spots will be filled on June 20th. The first four people to post on June 20th itt will get their requests filled by me. See below for the requirements:

Rules for Requesting:

The graphics set can be for any diary, personal game or mod. I don't care how you use them.

You have to be somewhat active in the thread. If you've never commented on my work or sent me a dm them don't bother posting. I'm not trying to be a jerk here it's just that am not sure how many requests I will fill in the future so I'm not doing a graphics set for someone who never posts on the boards or in general could care less about my work when there are so many people who leave comments on here that I would rather focus my time on.

Please don't ask for tv show or event logos. It takes a lot of effort on my part to get inspired enough to do events and such to the point where it would really slow down progress. There are several great event logo makers and most of them use my logos anyway so please hit them up, and also leave a nice comment in their threads from time to time.

If you aks me for event logos I will skip you and take another request from someone else. (You should read this)

I may take creative freedom on your logo or some belts if I hit a creative rut. Just go with it. If you hate the design I'll try again later I promise.

That's all I got.

I will repost this closer to June 20th just in case anyone forgets.

So here's a friendly reminder that requests open up tomorrow. Remember to follow the rules.

The moment people have been waiting years for haha

You have no idea how much I thought about this, BUT I finally decided on...

Please may I have a logo and banner for a company that is a mix of BHOTWG and PGHW, "Burning Pride Glory Wrestling"

Burning Glory Heavyweight Crown

Burning Glory World Tag Crown

Burning Glory International Junior

Take all the creative freedom you want, and by that I mean I'm not 100% on the name of the company or the titles so if you think you can come up with better names then go ahead haha

Thank you! Hope it's not too boring!

So, I've had a few ideas in my head where I want to go with this. I was thinking something inspired by the 2000's - 2010's Japanese puro logo style (DDT, NOAH, DG, BJW etc.) that has kind of fallen off in recent years. Specifically something inspired by the Slobberknocker and Royal Puroresu products.

Leaning either Iron Canvas Pro Wrestling for that Big Japan Strong division feel or if you're feeling the Kenta Kobashiism vibe more, maybe just giving your own spin on the Fortune Dream logo. Either way I'm looking forward to seeing your take!

The moment people have been waiting years for haha

You have no idea how much I thought about this, BUT I finally decided on...

Please may I have a logo and banner for a company that is a mix of BHOTWG and PGHW, "Burning Pride Glory Wrestling"

Burning Glory Heavyweight Crown

Burning Glory World Tag Crown

Burning Glory International Junior

Take all the creative freedom you want, and by that I mean I'm not 100% on the name of the company or the titles so if you think you can come up with better names then go ahead haha

Thank you! Hope it's not too boring!

I think I have a pretty good idea for this

So, I've had a few ideas in my head where I want to go with this. I was thinking something inspired by the 2000's - 2010's Japanese puro logo style (DDT, NOAH, DG, BJW etc.) that has kind of fallen off in recent years. Specifically something inspired by the Slobberknocker and Royal Puroresu products.

Leaning either Iron Canvas Pro Wrestling for that Big Japan Strong division feel or if you're feeling the Kenta Kobashiism vibe more, maybe just giving your own spin on the Fortune Dream logo. Either way I'm looking forward to seeing your take!

Now this is right up my alley

I Hope I'm not too late!

Can I please request:

TCW Japan (Or some cool name; for a TCW off-shot based in Japan, the opposite of NJPW USA basically)

TCW Japan World Heavyweight

TCW Japan International

TCW Japan World Tag Team

Thank you very much in advance. If i've missed the cut off then apologies.

I Hope I'm not too late!

Can I please request:

TCW Japan (Or some cool name; for a TCW off-shot based in Japan, the opposite of NJPW USA basically)

TCW Japan World Heavyweight

TCW Japan International

TCW Japan World Tag Team

Thank you very much in advance. If i've missed the cut off then apologies.

Nope, still open. You just snagged the 5th spot actually.

So I took some creative freedom here with the name. It's loosely inspired by the Fortune Dream logo but also with some traditional vibes. I hope you like what I came up with. I think it came out looking pretty cool:

KdblCbn.png

So I took some creative freedom here with the name. It's loosely inspired by the Fortune Dream logo but also with some traditional vibes. I hope you like what I came up with. I think it came out looking pretty cool:

KdblCbn.png

Not the guy who asked for it, but that is an incredible logo!

Whenever I do a custom Japan save again I know what I'm using

Not the guy who asked for it, but that is an incredible logo!

Whenever I do a custom Japan save again I know what I'm using

Thank you! Glad you like it!

That's So Sick.

I'll Be Making A Gif. Logo As Soon As I Get Home.

CDPOCF5.jpg

Awesome, glad this works for you! Great looking gif btw. I'll proceed with completing the set.

KdblCbn.png

We are most definitely not worthy