willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

On 10/30/2022 at 10:14 PM, willr0ck said:

Awesome, glad you like them. If you are wondering why the belts are all identical shapes, it's because I fell in love with that key design on the outer main plate and wanted to use it for every title.

I actually really like the uniformity and love the aztec style of the main plate, so you definitely made the right move by using it throughout! Your design choices are always *chefs kiss* 

On 11/5/2022 at 8:55 PM, willr0ck said:

In Soviet Russia you do not name wrestling promotion, wrestling promotion names you!!! (anyone who follows the thread knows how much I love animal themed graphics)...

image.png.80cfa2aa14839a9cd58505a0c3ea3b7c.png

image.jpeg.b59ce673bbef93f988aa6c63eaac2633.jpeg

image.jpeg.c8e695738d8d50844c2ba20c2e1edcf7.jpeg

They're not invading EWA, it's just a special wrestling operation! For some reason my brain immediately went to thinking of an all-female sister promotion called Russian Girl Power Wrestling where the only change is that the bear has lipstick.

On 11/6/2022 at 5:50 AM, lavelleuk said:

That's very different to what I was imagining, but it's awesome!

Glad you like it,, sorry it's not what you were imagining, Sometimes I see something I like that's totally different and I run with it.

On 11/7/2022 at 4:43 PM, DarK_RaideR said:

This could prove to be the one thing to bring Marat Khoklov out of retirement.

First thought I had when I saw a Russian promotion requested, make Kholklov the owner dammnit!

On 11/7/2022 at 5:52 PM, The Swanton825 said:

They're not invading EWA, it's just a special wrestling operation! For some reason my brain immediately went to thinking of an all-female sister promotion called Russian Girl Power Wrestling where the only change is that the bear has lipstick.

Why is this special operation taking so long! 

On 11/7/2022 at 5:52 PM, The Swanton825 said:

I personally think a Russian female wrestling company should be called Night Witch Wrestling, after the famed WWII aviators.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, willr0ck said:

First thought I had when I saw a Russian promotion requested, make Kholklov the owner dammnit!

He'd also make one hell of an authority figure, no one would mess with him. Though with Marat having retired to a monastery, I always entertain the idea of him running a "morality wrestling" company funded by the monks...

In other news, if we could get an alternative "Russian Power Fighting" logo that I could use with WMMA, that'd be great.

16 hours ago, willr0ck said:
On 11/6/2022 at 10:50 AM, lavelleuk said:

That's very different to what I was imagining, but it's awesome!

Glad you like it,, sorry it's not what you were imagining, Sometimes I see something I like that's totally different and I run with it.

On 11/7/2022 at 9:43 PM, DarK_RaideR said:

This could prove to be the one thing to bring Marat Khoklov out of retirement.

Nah don't apologise, the logo and first belt are great!

It's a promotion from my alt CVerse mod, a Russian Billionaire took over a long-time insignificant Russian promotion and signed Khoklov for big money and made him their number one babyface. In my mod it's also the promotion he got his start in now, winning their main title back in 2004 and holding onto it for over three years

18 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

He'd also make one hell of an authority figure, no one would mess with him. Though with Marat having retired to a monastery, I always entertain the idea of him running a "morality wrestling" company funded by the monks...

In other news, if we could get an alternative "Russian Power Fighting" logo that I could use with WMMA, that'd be great.

Sure

7 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Nah don't apologise, the logo and first belt are great!

It's a promotion from my alt CVerse mod, a Russian Billionaire took over a long-time insignificant Russian promotion and signed Khoklov for big money and made him their number one babyface. In my mod it's also the promotion he got his start in now, winning their main title back in 2004 and holding onto it for over three years

I'm glad that works for you. Second belt is incoming and I honestly like it better than the World title.

• Thanks 1