willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

9 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

They look amazing, I was hoping you would do a couple of extra belts too!

Just wondering though, did you choose not to do a new version of their hardcore title?

Thanks, and no, I just forgot about the HC Belt. I will post that here in a sec. I know how you guys like having a title belt for everyone on the roster. 

6 hours ago, MrSelfDestruct said:

for sure man, i love your stuff! I appreciate the quick response and sorry for probably skipping it on the first page. Haven't been on the forums in a while and TEW20 finally hooked me!

I'd love the png's for 4C!

Thank you and no worries, I doubt most people are gonna read every page of this thread.

On 12/8/2022 at 2:27 PM, MrSelfDestruct said:

for sure man, i love your stuff! I appreciate the quick response and sorry for probably skipping it on the first page. Haven't been on the forums in a while and TEW20 finally hooked me!

I'd love the png's for 4C!

Here you go

image.png.e1276e618b616f4a3a131c213568d995.png

On 12/10/2022 at 7:56 AM, lavelleuk said:

A man without a belt isn't a man at all - Vince Russo

Well if Vince Russo thinks then by all means. I mean the man did invent the Judy Bagwell on a pole match. 

On 12/10/2022 at 5:45 PM, d12345 said:

I feel like willr0ck is taking a shot at my personal C-verse save. I don't see what's wrong with making a "BHOTWG Tadakuni Toshusai SHOCKER Openweight" title.

Why not, Burning Hammer can alway use another belt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

I feel like this would be the main title if the promotion expanded considering their name implies they're only in Boston.

The CWB Championship is the only title in the DB so I went with that as the main title but you guys can use these however you like. I actually just made this one because so many people like to have a midcard title to use.  For smaller promotions like this one I don't necessarily feel that a midcard title is needed but it does give the wrestlers lower on the card something to fight for. 

2 hours ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

I feel like this would be the main title if the promotion expanded considering their name implies they're only in Boston.

Considering its Boston we're talking about, I can totally see the Boston title staying the main title because "there's New England and then there BAWSTON!!!! YEAH! GO SOX! WE LOVE TOMMY BRADY! SOMETHING RACIST SHOUTED AT A BRUINS GAME!" and so on and so forth.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, The Swanton825 said:

Considering its Boston we're talking about, I can totally see the Boston title staying the main title because "there's New England and then there BAWSTON!!!! YEAH! GO SOX! WE LOVE TOMMY BRADY! SOMETHING RACIST SHOUTED AT A BRUINS GAME!" and so on and so forth.

They also love to throw beer cans at Lebron, stay classy Boston.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, The Swanton825 said:

Being classy is physically impossible for them. All their class went into creating Leonard Nemoy.

12 minutes ago, Matt_Black said:

I'll just point out that Ben Franklin, our smartest and wisest (and swinging-est) Founding Father, was originally from Boston. He left.

You guys are forgeting Boston's greatest gift to the world - Mark Wahlberg. He's the gift that keeps on giving. 

6 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

I've actually used the name "Pro Wrestling Oni/ONI" in previous TEW games! Oni is such a fun word and fits the theme of pro wrestling to a T

I like the Oni theme as well. I've thought of using it for a made up company several times. 

6 hours ago, willr0ck said:

image.jpeg.301a65e9681d79a2aef785209bfdb997.jpeg

Mate - your Japanese one's are always the best!!! This and Oni are sensational!!!

I'm going to do something I promise you I try not to do, and I am sorry in advance lol. But I would love if at some point you could do a PGHW style "Pride USA" logo to go with your BHOTWG "Burning USA" one. I know about requests, and I assure you I know I am breaking the rules. But IF that appealed to you then wouldn't it be selfish to keep the idea to myself? I for one think so, and Lavelleuk is not a selfish man!

• Like 1