willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

8 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Mate - your Japanese one's are always the best!!! This and Oni are sensational!!!

I'm going to do something I promise you I try not to do, and I am sorry in advance lol. But I would love if at some point you could do a PGHW style "Pride USA" logo to go with your BHOTWG "Burning USA" one. I know about requests, and I assure you I know I am breaking the rules. But IF that appealed to you then wouldn't it be selfish to keep the idea to myself? I for one think so, and Lavelleuk is not a selfish man!

Honestly, I don't see PGHW doing a US expansion. I akin PGHW to All Japan and Burning Hammer to New Japan as far as CV companies go. PGHW is far too traditional to opne a US based promotion, but I will add it to the list of rebrands and see what I come up with.

17 hours ago, willr0ck said:

You guys are forgeting Boston's greatest gift to the world - Mark Wahlberg. He's the gift that keeps on giving. 

I'm still trying to figure out how the guy who stole the show from DiCaprio and Damon in The Departed is the same guy who was in The Happening.

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again: chains on title belts are the best!

Edited by The Swanton825

3 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Honestly, I don't see PGHW doing a US expansion. I akin PGHW to All Japan and Burning Hammer to New Japan as far as CV companies go. PGHW is far too traditional to opne a US based promotion, but I will add it to the list of rebrands and see what I come up with.

I actually 100% agree with you, but this is for my alt mod where it would make sense due to whats happening in that...and the Japanese hate it lol

Honestly if you gave it a go I'd really appreciate it, but I also understand requests aren't open so no pressure lol

2 hours ago, The Swanton825 said:

I'm still trying to figure out how the guy who stole the show from DiCaprio and Damon in The Departed is the same guy who was in The Happening.

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again: chains on title belts are the best!

You are correct, chains on belts are the best. Suck it chain haters!

1 hour ago, lavelleuk said:

I actually 100% agree with you, but this is for my alt mod where it would make sense due to whats happening in that...and the Japanese hate it lol

Honestly if you gave it a go I'd really appreciate it, but I also understand requests aren't open so no pressure lol

Gotcha, I might save it for my next round of requests. It depends on how much time I have coming up with the holidays and all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Swanton825 said:

My ultimate title belt is just a chain wallet. Someone should make that happen IRL.

On 12/16/2022 at 12:15 PM, Mecha Kaji said:

I cannot justify opening another Japanese promotion... but just look at those! ERPW titles are a thing of beauty!

Sure you can, one more won't hurt!

On 12/16/2022 at 12:45 PM, azzak said:

Catching up on the forum because I've been away from it for a week or so, loving all the new stuff Will!

Thanks, glad you like them!

On 12/16/2022 at 4:19 PM, lavelleuk said:

Honestly you could fill a whole mod with just Willr0ck's companies, they'll all quality 

Historian actually did make one. Of course there are a lot more that can be added.

On 12/16/2022 at 7:13 PM, siah463 said:

ERPW looks so cool and aggressive, honestly the vibe I get from them is a big corporation bankrolling a new promotion and they do a lot of poaching of talent and are super aggressive in trying to takeover the Japanese wrestling scene.

That's actually  a great idea.