willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

I know you typically don't offer this,  but any chance you could shoot me the psd file for the logo? I would like to experiment with tv and event logos that fit the motif you have awesomely started off with. If not, could you let me know what font you used? Lol

28 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

I know you typically don't offer this,  but any chance you could shoot me the psd file for the logo? I would like to experiment with tv and event logos that fit the motif you have awesomely started off with. If not, could you let me know what font you used? Lol

Sure, let me see if I can send those over through here. If I can't then I'll get them to you on discord if that works. First belt is incoming btw. 

1 hour ago, willr0ck said:

Here's the first belt for @Jaysin's WCW, that's World Class Wrestling not the other dubya-cee-dubya...

image.png.16feb9dbc6cc0fd058de3374523cdb48.png

image.jpeg.b02eba23ac5f32e4c749619ad0516ae1.jpeg

This is IMMACULATE. I cannot wait to see what else you come up with.

I'll check the PM when I'm back in front of my laptop. Thank you so much Will. 

On 6/19/2023 at 7:43 PM, Jaysin said:

This logo >>> hopefully im not asking for too much but would i be able to get the psd as well (using it for personal use only)

14 hours ago, Alexxroyce said:

This logo >>> hopefully im not asking for too much but would i be able to get the psd as well (using it for personal use only)

Sure, I'll DM you

7 hours ago, ShikariFC said:

I just wanted to say i could spend hours combing through this thread and picking out sets to add to the c verse, excellent stuff!

Thanks, glad you like the graphics!

Nowhere near as good as Will or most on the site, but whipped these up.

World Class Academy is the name of my performance center and my developmental promotion. The dev has a weekly tv show called Showcase and a monthly event called SuperCard. 

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

Out of curiosity, was the black to set them apart as a separate company? I saw Will provided the background he had used on the original logo. 

While I generally prefer something other than black as the background, I will say that the graphics for this look pretty clean. I'm can rig up some basic font manipulation, but making things actually look like logos is usually beyond my skill level, so nice work. 

Edited by ElChorizo

3 hours ago, ElChorizo said:

Out of curiosity, was the black to set them apart as a separate company? I saw Will provided the background he had used on the original logo. 

While I generally prefer something other than black as the background, I will say that the graphics for this look pretty clean. I'm can rig up some basic font manipulation, but making things actually look like logos is usually beyond my skill level, so nice work. 

Nah, I have just grown to like the clean flat color background lately. 

4 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Nowhere near as good as Will or most on the site, but whipped these up.

World Class Academy is the name of my performance center and my developmental promotion. The dev has a weekly tv show called Showcase and a monthly event called SuperCard. 

These are great!

• Thanks 1