willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

and women's tag belt :p

Haha, sorry Willr0ck, I try not to request too much on here as I know it's not a request thread, but as I am sure Jaysin will attest to it's VERY hard not to ask lol

So with that said, I did see SWF suggested. While a Willr0ck SWF would be amazing, could I suggest 21CW? SWF have had many people work on them, I actually have 13 different SWF logo's for example

But I believe 21CW is still using their original graphics from when they were first introduced into the game, and I have seen anyone make any alts of belts or anything. The game is called CORNELLVerse, yet there isn't even a trophy for the CORNELL Cup lol

Like I say that is more a suggestion than a request, and you aren't even finished with TCW, but just wanted to throw that out there after seeing SWF mentioned :)

That said any company you do usually ends up being the graphics I choose lol

These look great will. Can't wait to see the rest.

Thanks, glad you like them!

Holy moly those are incredible.

*Selfishly holding out hope we get the retired belts too*

Yes, some retired belts will be getting a makeover. Just not the cruiserweight belts, no reason to have an All Action title and a cruiserweight title.

TCW stuff is amazing so far! Can I make a cheeky requests for a womens belt while you're at it please?

Why not

Another awesome set Willrock. At this point pretty kuch all my logos and belts in my CVerse 2018 game will be your work lol.

I wonder if SWF is next?

Thanks! As for SWF, probably not but maybe eventually. We will see, there are already so many options for them.

I second this

Yep, some retired belts are coming back.

and women's tag belt :p

I'll try, but I make no promises. TCW alredy has like 52 championships when you start tackling the retired belts.

Haha, sorry Willr0ck, I try not to request too much on here as I know it's not a request thread, but as I am sure Jaysin will attest to it's VERY hard not to ask lol

So with that said, I did see SWF suggested. While a Willr0ck SWF would be amazing, could I suggest 21CW? SWF have had many people work on them, I actually have 13 different SWF logo's for example

But I believe 21CW is still using their original graphics from when they were first introduced into the game, and I have seen anyone make any alts of belts or anything. The game is called CORNELLVerse, yet there isn't even a trophy for the CORNELL Cup lol

Like I say that is more a suggestion than a request, and you aren't even finished with TCW, but just wanted to throw that out there after seeing SWF mentioned :)

That said any company you do usually ends up being the graphics I choose lol

Hmmmmmm, I'll give it some thought. I haven't done a UK based fed in a minute.

Do you plan on doing any of the TCW events? If not, is there anyway you could release the larger logo for an event template (I know that's something Southside Hitmen has done) -- as I absolutely love this rebrand of TCW you're doing (it could really help my TCW portion of the America At War diary) but I'd love to be able to have events that go with the look so that everything goes together.

Do you plan on doing any of the TCW events? If not, is there anyway you could release the larger logo for an event template (I know that's something Southside Hitmen has done) -- as I absolutely love this rebrand of TCW you're doing (it could really help my TCW portion of the America At War diary) but I'd love to be able to have events that go with the look so that everything goes together.

Yeah, a png of the larger logo would be mega dope

Yeah, a png of the larger logo would be mega dope

Yeah, I ususally try to post the PNG version for event makers but I forgot. Here you go:

uZ55WtY.png

I think since it's one of the more popular companies on the boards I will try to make some events for it as well once I'm done with the belts.

• Like 1

That TCW logo is excellent— it hits so many marks and gets across the promotion in one glance. Great stuff— and now you’ve done a womens and womens tag belt I’ll have to change the product on TCW even though they’ll raid my promotion…

That TCW logo is excellent— it hits so many marks and gets across the promotion in one glance. Great stuff— and now you’ve done a womens and womens tag belt I’ll have to change the product on TCW even though they’ll raid my promotion…

Thank you for the kind words! Glad you like the logo.

dude...amazing!

Thank you for that!

No problem

You guys like tournaments? Who doesn't like tournaments is more like it...

HsGPEcT.jpg

King Of Kings

RBkE1EK.jpg

Queen Of Queens

WzWnr8A.jpg

The Ricky Dale Johnson Wrestling Heritage Cup

wvXK5fj.jpg

The Vessey Family Tag Team Heritage Cup

A love a good tournament!! Top quality work!

Those tournament trophies look great.

Thanks!

I think that just leaves the cruiserweight and cruiser tag belts. Man I am so hyped to start a fresh TCW save

Clearly there was a time when TCW was hell bent on every member of the roster having a title belt.

A love a good tournament!! Top quality work!

Thank you!

We are not worthy! Sorry if I came across as ungrateful bud. I love your work more than you can ever know.

Oh not at all. That wasn't aimed at you or anyone in particular. I just have always found it a bit ridiculous that TCW has had both an All Action belt and Cruiserweight belts. It's like everyone on the roster gets a title belt.