That 70's Mod(CornellVerse): Hype

1 minute ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

I sent out some test versions to make sure things are working well and there aren’t serious issues. It’ll come out soon after results.

Awesome. Thanks a lot. Recently got into the CornellVerse but had only played real world mods. Going right back to learn the history is really cool. So thanks for bringing that in this mod!

• 2 weeks later...

Update: So far have heard good stuff from the testers in regards to the database. I've been low on time recently because of moving into an apartment with my partner for the first time. It's been a busy start to the month. With that I haven't had time to do test saves and see how things are looking overall. If anyone would be interested in helping test the database in this way let me know and I'll send it to you. In the time I have been working on it, I've been fixing some bugs pointed out to me by testers, fixed some title prestige for the future companies, and tried to think of narratives for the future as well to add more life to the game.

Here are some screenshots:

VjrLQK1.pngoXn1mjH.png

efWMml9.png

dLiyW7j.png

1hcVkLK.png

• Like 4

Hey, wanted to leave an update here to show what progress has been made in the editing process. I've been really enjoying adding narratives and giving the 1980's and early 90's some character since their is so little known about them. An 1980's mod for the C-Verse would be so interesting... But anyway, I've added 20 new narratives so far and changed Eras to make them make a little more sense since multiple eras going over 10 years didn't sit right with me. Also as assumed by the name the Dark Era is a period of Economic & Industry downturn that I felt would be interesting to struggle through.

CV 77 Updates

-The Boston Bomber goes Black from White

-Dynamite Rudy goes Black from White

-Saiki Amano goes Asian from White

-Papa Bear & Mr. X go black from white

-Hiroaki Nakasawa has only one graduation day in 1997

-5SSW Has Preset Tours and Edited Events.

-Title Prestige’s made accurate for 21CW & 5SSW.

-CPW & CWB no longer have a size limit

-Broadcaster sizes and TV Deals Changed

-20 New Narratives Added from 1977-1995

-Eras edited and added (East Coast Era from 1994-1999 and Dark Era from 1991-1994)

-Agers added for Sheik Mustafa & Preston Holt

Edited by The Blonde Bomber
  • Like 3

Updates

-4C Titles & Company Info Updated.

-22 New Narratives Added (12 For the Wool Wars)

-New Era added for 1990 called The Year of the Fall

-QCW & QPW Given Facelifts

I know this is a smaller update, but I realized with such little canon for the 80's that I had to add in the Wool War's notated in Gil Thomas' Bio in the Default Data. It's one of the few things about the 80's we know so I added 12 Narratives that go from mid 86-late 87 that explain what goes on with that and how it effects the economies of the U.S. and others. Screenshots of the first three are below.

HNCvceV.png

DkoGNCb.png

GIbffdD.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...